Taken advantage of at work.

I'm fucking pissed.

I'm working on a temporary project for an insurance company and I was the second person hired. We now have 7 working on the project and I've trained 4 of the new people on what we're doing and how they're expected to help complete it.

I just found out that every single one of the more recently hired people is getting paid more per hour than I am. I'''''veeeeee traaaaaaaainnnnnnnneddd them!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUuuuuuuuuuckkkk themm!!!!!! I get asked at least a dozen questions a day about "how should I do this?", and "What should I do here?" and blah, bl;ah, blah.... It's not there fault, but fuck them from now on, fuck the company, fuck the agency who put us here and fuck the whole fucking fuckity-fuck fuck@!!!!

Any suggestions?
    ...And the greatest ice must crumble when it's flower's time to grow.

I dont know, but you should definately fuck them.

Thumbs down

Are you on contract or hourly?

If it's in a contract look to your job duties, see if supervisor, or trainer is included, if not explain that you are doing work outside of your assigned duties and expect additional payment as such.

Or freeze cans of shaving creme, open the tops with a can opener and place in everyones desk. When they thaw it will fill the desk, best not to be around.

Getting paid less than the people you are tellin gwhat to do sucks. Brother was actually fired by a guy he trained as his assistant for 6mos, he was screwing a higher up. They both got fired in the end, but not before my bro lost his job.
    Skiing, where my mind is even if my body isn't.

Much calmer now...
    Unfortunately I'm hourly and I'm leaving in two weeks to study for an exam in June so i don't have any leverage. My plan is to scale down my daily progress to a level I feel I being paid for.

Unprofessional? yes. Immature? sure. Do I care? not a fucking bit. Did I put in a solid effort for 5 months for people who knowingly took advantage? yup.
    ...And the greatest ice must crumble when it's flower's time to grow.