Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

interesting understandable!

Blurred Elevens Guest
    Keep the monkey feces over there. Thanks.

Wink

Originally posted by Blurred Elevens
    Almost as shameless as posting ski pics of oneself across 3 different forums anytime their feet get 6 inches off the ground.

He was created in this group. He'll stay with this group. He also works to help out the place that started this all for most of us.

Blurred Elevens Guest
    Originally posted by meatdrink9
    Almost as shameless as posting ski pics of oneself across 3 different forums anytime their feet get 6 inches off the ground.
    Don't be mad just cuz my Oral Surgeon isn't as stupid wealthy as yours. Lawndarts are right up there in lameness with daffies, hardcore......

How about a deal! Blurred keeps all his shit over there, and the Monkey keeps all of his stuff over here.

Takers?
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Talking

Don't be mad just cuz my Oral Surgeon isn't as stupid wealthy as yours. Lawndarts are right up there in lameness with daffies, hardcore......
    If my "Oral Surgeon" is wealthy it's due to the $1800 I paid him last month.

Yeah, I guess throwing a mute or a japan (straight from the grabs for girls guidebook) is way cooler.

How's paying back the student loan going? You know, the one that was for the webmaster education, but yet you still have to ask others for help posting video? Sounds like money well spent.

We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need? ~ Lee Iacocca

Originally posted by The Reverend Floater
    How about a deal! Blurred keeps all his shit over there, and the Monkey keeps all of his stuff over here.

Takers?
    I'm in.

Oh, wait...

Anyway, MD: This link has made my TGR time a little more fun: Click me.
    It's idomatic, beatch.

Cool

On a positive note, I love that stuff. I think it's fantastic, but I also wonder if it serves as a warning against not eating vegetables.
    It's idomatic, beatch.

Cornholio, nice work. I doubt I'll take actions to correct it.

The Texas Chainsaw massacre never happened. The story is based solely on someone's imagination.

Blurred Elevens Guest
    If my "Oral Surgeon" is wealthy it's due to the $1800 I paid him last month.

Yeah, I guess throwing a mute or a japan (straight from the grabs for girls guidebook) is way cooler.

How's paying back the student loan going? You know, the one that was for the webmaster education, but yet you still have to ask others for help posting video? Sounds like money well spent.
    Yes, throwing a mute off a 45 footer and sticking it is way cooler than landing on your face from a botched lawn dart attempt, and then scurrying off to the emergency room to pay hospitals and surgeons thousands of dollars....sounds pretty lame to me.
    Least you kept your chicklets for oral re-entry eh?

Sounds almost as lame as claming to do 80 and never have any proof. I mean doing a lawn dart of boss hogg and skiing out of it is totally lame

Blurred Elevens Guest
    I've never needed Kodak courage to be sick. Guess some people do. :shrug:

I've never needed to be sick. Guess some people do. :shrug:
    Yeah we know.

Thumbs down

It's only "cool" when you "get the grab" while you're throwing an actual trick. It was straight air cowboy. Way to go.

Besides I stuck the dart to my feet and my chin tagged my knee. You're comparing a pow landing and a straight air to landing in mush and an invert. You're my hero. How about you send me some more PMs asking me to ski East Vail with you, because you'd "like to be the guy getting pushed for a change." I've skied back there twice and both times aired bigger than you've ever posted evidence of and it's your own backyard.

You're a psycho. Please seek help, medication, or a shotgun in the mouth.

None of this has anything to do with the intial post. You are now on my ignore list. Which is probably for the best, because you're getting very close to being on my "buried alive in a lonesome stretch of desert list."

Blurred Elevens Guest
    It's only "cool" when you "get the grab" while you're throwing an actual trick. It was straight air cowboy. Way to go.

Besides I stuck the dart to my feet and my chin tagged my knee. You're comparing a pow landing and a straight air to landing in mush and an invert. You're my hero. How about you send me some more PMs asking me to ski East Vail with you, because you'd "like to be the guy getting pushed for a change." I've skied back there twice and both times aired bigger than you've ever posted evidence of and it's your own backyard.

You're a psycho. Please seek help, medication, or a shotgun in the mouth.

None of this has anything to do with the intial post. You are now on my ignore list. Which is probably for the best, because you're getting very close to being on my "buried alive in a lonesome stretch of desert list."
    You're such a stud, HARDCORE!!! Woo hoo! Yes, you're the best skier ever! You're so sick! I can't believe you're not a super pro!!
    Maybe you should tone down your "East Vail" tee-shots, and than you might stick one of them. I've yet to see that in your footage as well, SICKBIRD!!! CAW CAW! I enjoyed watching you wave your dick around in the air....Glad I didn't ski with you, you're obviously an insecure douchebag. See you at the party toofless.

You're such a stud, HARDCORE!!! Woo hoo! Yes, you're the best skier ever! You're so sick! I can't believe you're not a super pro!!
    Maybe you should tone down your "East Vail" tee-shots, and than you might stick one of them. I've yet to see that in your footage as well, SICKBIRD!!! CAW CAW! I enjoyed watching you wave your dick around in the air....Glad I didn't ski with you, you're obviously an insecure douchebag. See you at the party toofless.
    How long does it take for ignore to work...good grief.

Keep rocking the straight airs. We're all really impressed. Really. I just rebutted your remarks if that makes me a better skier than you by your standards so be it. And yeah, no kodak courage from you...yeah right. Some of the biggest airs I've hit this season never got shot or filmed. I do it for the rush.

What do you do in "real life"? Do you flip burgers, mop floors? Seriously, how do you function in society? Aren't you like 30 and still running to the laundromat to clean clothes? You're skiing isn't bad, but what makes it so sad is that it's really all you have and you still can't hang.

That's the fun thing about private property. You aren't welcome there. Too bad forums aren't the same.

Blurred Elevens Guest
    How long does it take for ignore to work...good grief.

Keep rocking the straight airs. We're all really impressed. Really. I just rebutted your remarks if that makes me a better skier than you by your standards so be it. And yeah, no kodak courage from you...yeah right. Some of the biggest airs I've hit this season never got shot or filmed. I do it for the rush.

What do you do in "real life"? Do you flip burgers, mop floors? Seriously, how do you function in society? Aren't you like 30 and still running to the laundromat to clean clothes? You're skiing isn't bad, but what makes it so sad is that it's really all you have and you still can't hang.

That's the fun thing about private property. You aren't welcome there. Too bad forums aren't the same.
    Actually, you're just a hucker, not a stomper. That's the difference. I have style, you huck. No need for me to knock out my front teeth for 3 guys in the BC to slap high fives while I scurry off like a stray dog that just got hit by a car. I've hucked fronts in the park over the booters at Breck that you claim to have wet dreams over watching guys throw 9's. Big deal. Gymnasts can throw 1440's+ on mats in the local gym. You're not anything special Jared. You're not doing anything thousands before you haven't done. Difference between you and me is I don't claim to be so "sick" like you. I go out and ski with friends, and then share the stoke here. You go out and try to prove how uber-cool you are by knocking your teeth out for peer approval. Keep trying to prove how "worthy" you are, and maybe I'll be able to "hang" with your insecure ass. Keep being sicker than me Hardcore...I don't really care about that.

Blurred Elevens Guest
    Also, stop PM'ing me Jared. Your angle of flame is more than pathetic. You really have issues man. "I spoke with people outside the board, and they fear for your sanity."

Go watch Juice Jared....I am fucking crazy.

Whatever dude. I've stomped more inverts than I haven't stuck. I also got stomped an invert on the second biggest hit at breck my third time through. You think you know me. You don't.

If you don't feel the need to prove yourself why have you been posting claims all up and down this thread...just like this last one: "I've hucked fronts in the park over the booters at Breck". No need to prove yourself at all. Or "I've hucked an 80 footer in East Vail". No trying to prove anything there. It was all about friends. Funny you never mentioned them though. Whatever dude. I'm done talking skiing with you. There's not point. Besides, I already know how feel about my skiing according this post you made about my promo (which I didn't share for nearly a year, not the action of somebody looking to wave his dick):

"NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!

SICK FOOTAGE-

SICK SKILLS-

SICK MUSIC-

SICK EDITING-

What does all this equal? I don't know, but that was the best movie I think I've ever seen in here. Shamelessly promote yourself all you want. We NEED more good shit like this in here....word.... Also, were you in your right mind double flipping Boss hog????? CAW! CAW!"

Two questions yet to be answered:

We interupt this discussion to say...

The turtle's head began to emerge from his shell. He began playing a twisted game of "peek-a-boo" with every labored step.

...made me nearly piss my pants.

Thank you. You may now return to your regularly scheduled coffee-talk.

Originally posted by road trip
    We interupt this discussion to say...

The turtle's head began to emerge from his shell. He began playing a twisted game of "peek-a-boo" with every labored step.

...made me nearly piss my pants.

Thank you. You may now return to your regularly scheduled coffee-talk.
    Thanks man. Reason why the thread got started. Somehow it got horribly off track.

Also, stop PM'ing me Jared. Your angle of flame is more than pathetic. You really have issues man. "I spoke with people outside the board, and they fear for your sanity."

Go watch Juice Jared....I am fucking crazy.
    I just tried to help. You're behavior is poor at best. I simply hoped there was a reason other than you just being an ass (which appears to be a full-time job).