Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I'll wait for code #2, please post a NEW thread.

if anyone has an extra Down Patrol Jacket, medium (5'10 and #155) let me know

Quote Originally Posted by bedoe69 View Post
    According to customer service the code should work untill the 13th, I called because the website shows out of stock for many items but they actually do have good inventory for everything.
    GREAT INFO...

I'm a little pissed obviously... Dammit!!! I went to a sale this morning and waited to pull the trigger on the CV until today so I could see what was at the sale, which was NOTHING!!! Patience pays off?? Not this time.
    Last edited by axebiker; 12-01-2007 at 12:03 PM.
    Gravity. It's the law.

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    I'll wait for code #2, please post a NEW thread.
    Absomuthafukinlutely... I hope to GOD that's true.
    Gravity. It's the law.

I got my tracking number this morning!

Props to Cloudveil and this sweet deal.

P.S. Keep checking slickdeals.net because they have some really good hook ups.

fuck indeed...i was less tan 30 minutes too late on a koven jacket because i decided to be a good dad first. what was i thinking? family dinner or cheap gear...man what an ass i feel like now. only about 20,000 more family dinners to go.
    Daddy never sleeps at night...

Im feeling a bit less guilty about my 1000$ purchase now that the code is gone Hope you guys find a new one pronto....

It's ok I just re-checked my order and now I feel like an ass becuase I selected the wrong size. Thats what you get for buying gear at 12am after work.

I think this got pulled because some douchenozzle listed the code for sale on EBAY for $4.95. Thats a pretty cool move.

Quote Originally Posted by Bixsters View Post
    I think this got pulled because some douchenozzle listed the code for sale on EBAY for $4.95. Thats a pretty cool move.
    unFUCKINbelievable...

His auctions should be douched-up until the end of time.

Link to the ULTIMATE douchnozzle's finished auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/Secret-Code-for-...QQcmdZViewItem

What a fuckstick. But he made $15 off it.
    Last edited by axebiker; 12-01-2007 at 10:31 PM.
    Gravity. It's the law.

koven obsessed

and now i am obsessed with owning the koven jacket. i have a nice HH and it's storm tired and true. but with all this global warming shit in california, i need something heavier than a fleece jacket, still have some waterproof (hardshell is nice) and is shorter and lighter weight than the HH I own. Just like I doubt needing to wear my marmot randonee gloves much so i nabbed some nice trollers from cloudveil.

anyone have other ideas for a shorter jacket that doesn't have the powder skirt, but still has pit vents, etc. koven seemed perfect combo of waterproofness and lightweight. any thoughts on where else to look?

I realize its a long shot, but if anyone bought a pair of large Headwall pants, and they don't fit or your credit card hates you, I'll take 'em off your hands!

verbal confirmation from cloudveil again that a new code is going out this week to the same group of people that received the code the first time around...so really it's about hoping the new code gets reposted and some hooks up a post again. this thread should get a daily bump for this week.

Quote Originally Posted by axebiker View Post
    unFUCKINbelievable...

His auctions should be douched-up until the end of time.

Link to the ULTIMATE douchnozzle's finished auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/Secret-Code-for-...QQcmdZViewItem

What a fuckstick. But he made $15 off it.
    Spam this fuck... I sent him a nice little message about how much I appreciated him ruining this for everyone. His response:

interstellar1972 (124)
    97.0% Positive Feedback
    Member since Sep-19-00 in United States

Go AWAY and quit whining. Money talks baby! Get with the program and quit yer hatin!!!

I let him know he was a douche of the highest order. If you come across him, cunt up his auctions. Whatta dick... I hope to God he is a member here and comes out...

Maybe I'm a little out of line with this, but what a shitty thing to do. He fucked it up for everyone out there selling something that he had no entitlement to. Scum sucking bottom feeder...
    Gravity. It's the law.

Part II:

interstellar1972 (124)
    97.0% Positive Feedback

You see in this game I won and you lost. Get over it dildo. Maybe next time you can pay me the $10 I will be charging for the codes when they're given out!
    Hhahahhahahha Ba hahhahahaha Bahhahahhaha Mu hu hahhahhahhahhah

My response: I had the code until you hosed it up for everyone you bottom feeding turd.

Enjoy the karma a-hole.

There aren't words discriptive enough for this ass.
    Gravity. It's the law.

It makes my blood boil when I think of it but then I start to pity him. Anybody who acts like that must be such an unhappy person.

Quote Originally Posted by ansel4powsident View Post
    verbal confirmation from cloudveil again that a new code is going out this week to the same group of people that received the code the first time around...so really it's about hoping the new code gets reposted and some hooks up a post again. this thread should get a daily bump for this week.
    This is certainly encouraging information-as my lackadasical ass missed the deadline.

code for free shipping until December 13

If the new code shows up, try using 7LJ502 for free ground shipping, possibly good until Dec 13. Or keep an eye out for another shipping code if that one has also been pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnoe View Post
    It makes my blood boil when I think of it but then I start to pity him. Anybody who acts like that must be such an unhappy person.
    Don't. He's still gloating over it. We've gone back & forth a couple more times. I give up. He just doesn't get it and doesn't care. I asked him to wait a couple days before he cunts up the next one. We'll see. Otherwise, I may have to create a new eBay ID and hose his auction.

interstellar1972 (125)
    97.0% Positive Feedback

hahhahahahahahaha well you ought to have used it then. Let it rest dude, I heard another one is coming out. Like I said--I'll put it up for sale and you'll have a chance to buy it for $10. Good luck and please stop bothering me unless you want to pay me $10 for the code.

The good news - he plans on doubling his price next time!! What an entrepenour!!
    Last edited by axebiker; 12-03-2007 at 10:41 PM.
    Gravity. It's the law.

did the scumbag get the code from here??? if so, maybe it should be passed around via pm.

No idea... He told me he knew about it coming out soon again, and offered to be so kind as to sell me that one when it came out. Nice.

If anyone can figure out if this dickhead posts here, he should be run out of town.

BTW -- how would the PM deal work? Would those of us who got fukked by this a-hole this time around somehow get included? I'm still really bummed about the whole thing in case you couldn't tell...
    Gravity. It's the law.

someone gets the code, posts that they have it, and then folks ask for it in the thread and the code holder then pm's them. that way there is a record of everyone who asked for the code and it stays in house away from the lurkers.

I like your train of thought...
    Gravity. It's the law.

The code came here from slickdeals. I presume a dot com. This was not an infiltration into the house of maggot. That phuckstick on ebay prolly spends half his time looking for deals online that are public and selling them privately on ebay. I don't think it needs to be a big whisper circle around these parts, but if it is goddamnit, someone better whisper the code in my fucking ear.

Slickdeals.net is not a big secret. Codes do die. Not saying that he is doing the right thing but just thought.