my cat had a drive over ... pics of cat

a woman called hoffmann drove over it of eh 374

she looks like she will die car rolled over full ton of weight on the little 2 kg kitty but the doc found no breaks yesterday maybe she just needs some rest bf

I once saw a cat dart into a road and get run over by both wheels of a motorcycle carrying two people. The cat lived and ran under as nearby porch. The people on the motorcycle, anpother passerby, and I tried to get it out but it was obviously in shock. We tried knocking on neighbouring doors and long story short the owners of the house (porch) were located by phone and they said, "Tear the porch up and get that cat to a vet. There are some tools there."
    So, the porch was torn up, cat brought to vet - and though there were some injuries, the cat would live to see many more days.
    "Active management in bear markets tends to outperform. Unfortunately, investors are not as elated with relative returns when they are negative. But it does support the argument that active management adds value." -- independent fund analyst Peter Loach

You need good aim to hit the cat. Vibes??++++@#@$@$@
    [quote][//quote]

We have the twin sister to that cat. Great little animal she is.

++++++++++++ Vibes +++++++++

Ken

According to several of my friends I hit a cat once. My buddies were driving behind me through town...just rolling at 20mph or so. Apparently a cat was running across a lawn and jumped a little ledge next to the sidewalk, straight under my rear wheel on this narrow street we were on. Never felt it, but given that I didn't see it I could have just thought it was a pothole.

Or my friends could have been making it all up. They said it flipped around a couple times and ran off...
    If you're a relatively moral, ethical person, there's no inherent drive to kiss ass and beg for forgiveness and promise to never do it again, which is what mostly goes on in church. -YetiMan

That cat looks like it would be a good climber - you should train it to do avy rescues and shit...
    "Those 1%ers are not an avaricious "them" but in reality the most entrepreneurial of "us". If we had more of them and fewer grandstanding politicians, we would all be better off."
    - Bradley Schiller, Prof. of Economics, Univ. Nevada - Reno.

So Scarey's dead now? That sucks. Heaven for Scarey.

She looks just like oneof my catfreinds Tamu.

pics from before crash i assume?

cat looks as if it would make great meal, salvage leftovers quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Huckable View Post
    I once saw a cat dart into a road and get run over by both wheels of a motorcycle carrying two people. The cat lived and ran under as nearby porch. The people on the motorcycle, anpother passerby, and I tried to get it out but it was obviously in shock. We tried knocking on neighbouring doors and long story short the owners of the house (porch) were located by phone and they said, "Tear the porch up and get that cat to a vet. There are some tools there."
    So, the porch was torn up, cat brought to vet - and though there were some injuries, the cat would live to see many more days.
    But she had injuries ... ours seems injury free !! Which is what amazed me , really as a car seems heavier than a motorcycle - she looked broad and flat I thought after the crash !

Quote Originally Posted by flatNshallow View Post
    That cat looks like it would be a good climber - you should train it to do avy rescues and shit...
    Yeah, maybe I take it along if I go to the mountains.Seriously they smell better than dogs have better stand can climb dogs can´t have fur made in Norway so maybe they are fine on Everest don´t bark to cause an avalanche - can´t pull you off a cliff or so ... if they could train them would make sense with them in the mountains.Maybe half bury someone with a little steak till the steak can be under the surface or just the person holding it.