Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    Somewhat violating my own rule here of not getting too amped more than 24 hours in advance knowing how tempermental these NEK storms can be.... but haven't been out yet and heading up to Jay this weekend for my opening weekend. To stick around for a Monday/Tuesday powfest would make for an epic season kick off . Can't help but get overly excited here, albeit prematurely. Bring it.
    we will be there at least until monday... do you know the guys in the house i jumped in on?

knowing how tempermental these NEK storms can be....
    NEK storms? How is this a NortheastKingdom storm?

Quote Originally Posted by bostonjohn View Post
    we will be there at least until monday... do you know the guys in the house i jumped in on?
    I know Tepper and Jay pretty well. Others by acquaintance, few laps, few brews at their crib last season. Don't really remember names (refer to "few" brews comment). Did we meet at PWO7 in Arlington? If so, what was your name again? See - awful with names even when I'm mostly sober. I'll be out there this weekend. Red Arc'teryx shell, silver helmet w/ stickers either on old school Helidogs, Explosives (white wizards) or glowing green Blizzards w/ blue HHs if I decide to tele. Say what up if you see me. I told Tepper we'll probably have keg o' Trout River at our pad too so feel free to stop on by for a brew. I gave Tepper directions. Assuming you are even in Tepper's house

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTV View Post
    NEK storms? How is this a NortheastKingdom storm?
    Aplogies DT -- I was trying to say that in general, I usually don't get too amped for Jay storms until that are no more than 24 hours out since NEK can be tough to predict. I wasn't trying to imply this one would just sit up high and ignore the more southerly greens. I haven't even really looked at this storm yet. I'm more just blindly working myself up. Stowe guy, right? Hopefully it burys all of us.
    Uno mas

^^^ i think we did meet.. yea im in the house with them.. i can remember your name either.. but im leaving boston in a hour or so.. im staying at least until monday nite.. im sure i will see ya.

^^ are you in a house with a guy named jason? who was up last weekend. if so we skied together on sunday

I wasn't trying to imply this one would just sit up high and ignore the more southerly greens. I haven't even really looked at this storm yet. I'm more just blindly working myself up. Stowe guy, right? Hopefully it burys all of us.
    Or the Whites, Mahoosucs or Bigelows.. - No, I'm not a Stowe guy tho I do like the Greens when I can get over there, y'all get more orographic/lake effect..

Quote Originally Posted by bostonjohn View Post
    ^^ are you in a house with a guy named jason? who was up last weekend. if so we skied together on sunday
    Just dawned on me your name is probably John given your board name. Not very observant on my part

Yes - Jason is in our house. Sorry if he held you up.

Should be up there by 8ish tonight - with aforementioned keg if you get thirsty. Tepper has my cell if you want to call over. A few of us will be up there fairly early if your crew isn't getting in until later and you like beer
    Uno mas