Thread: Steelers-Fins

Steelers-Fins

Wotta barn-burner, eh?

New record for most futile game EVAR. I think ESPN breathed a huge sigh of relief when Reed scored 'cause nobody could fathom the sheer awesomeness of overtime between the two teams.

Quote Originally Posted by AKA View Post
    Ben Rothlesberger and the Steelers had huge morning wood this morning from dreaming about their game with the Pats.
    They're probably a bit more flaccid right about now. Win's a win though as Miami plumbs new depths.

I'm hoping the Pats run the table as the Fins go winless just so the '72 team can stuff their champagne bottles up their collective asses.

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    I'm hoping the Pats run the table as the Fins go winless just so the '72 team can stuff their champagne bottles up their collective asses.
    YES!!!!

If I have to watch those fucks toast each other after a Pats loss, I will throw things at the TV.
    That would be the ultimate fuck you. Nothing like ending an era with your team going winless, the same year a division rival stomps your record and finally makes you obsolete, like you should have been in 1980.

That game was ruined as soon as the field goal was kicked. The only reason I continued watching it was to see neither team score.

what a fucking embarrassment for the nfl - with the huge amounts of $$$$ in the league i don't know how they got away with playing on that field. granted they probably overused the field since friday but frankly someone should get bitch slapped for the decision to place new turf on top of old turf with the weather they knew was coming in.