Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    right on. make sure to call me because I always forget important shit like going to the GOAT after work.

Skis were passed on at the GOAT. Exchange involved cougars, bartenders, lesbians, and tales of both mine and PowXer's retarded frostbite aquisitions.

Quote Originally Posted by P_McPoser View Post
    Skis were passed on at the GOAT. Exchange involved cougars, bartenders, lesbians, and tales of both mine and PowXer's retarded frostbite aquisitions.
    It didn't happen without pictures

Show us the proof.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

We've shipped cinnepa a pair of 183s he'll be skiing around the EC with demos as soon as the bindings land on him for the EC Broventure.

^ thats pretty cool of you guys. good marketing too

Bro-testular concept.

Look forward to East west Broventure.

Canuks might like Bro's too ?
    It ain't skiing till your a$$ is puckered

FWIW, i'll be headed to T'Ride on the 16th, then be in Denver area 21st-25th, then headed to JH and Targhee, eventually landing in Utah for the weekend of the 2nd/3rd of Feb, then back to Tahoe for the 8th.

Not sure where they'll be, but i'd be down for a baton hand-off, slurp a few runs on 'em and then pass 'em off anywhere along the way.
    "Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

https://www.blizzard-tecnica.com/us/en

Just walk around Telluride with those Bros and I guarantee you'll meet some cool peeps.
    If they invite you into the b/c, reevaluate your capabilities.
    They're cool, but those guys are animals out there, dook.

^i hit up T'Ride last season. they're animals on the frontside, too.

i hit Milk Run at the end of the day as the condo i was squatting at was at the bottom of that run and i hate taking the 'dola down. it was nothing but pure ice. i hacked and chisled my way down on my Mantras.

that night out drinking with a local lawyer and his lady friend (she was the manager at the condo) they laughed and said only the locals take Milk Run at the end of the day and then they just straightline it.

it's a cool town if you stay in the old part and bypass the new Village. and if you know somebody local (we got the hook up at several bars and restaurants because of the lawyer and his lady, which was nice).

at any rate, whomever has the Bros now, lemme know their whereabouts and I'd be more'n happy to take 'em to T'Ride, JH, Targhee, or Utah (which would be for an (gasp!) Epic summit, so that would make a nice Maggot Invasion story, no?)

Thumbs up

The handoff...

and the bartender...

Thanks to Paul for showin up and throwin down some PBRs. and fending off lesbians.

more pics to come...

as for the plan: what we've agreed to already is to take them to Xgames Jan 21-28 (maybe a Sarah Burke encounter??) then fly them to Seattle on the 28th. I know that's a long time, but I know McPoser was ready to pass and I was available last weekend. anyway, I'll leave it up to the board...either meet me in Aspen or we can continue with the Seattle plan.

good shit everybody...
    "...AT LEAST I'M ENJOYIN' THE RIDE..." -JB

bwaaaa the pic of the lesbian with her arm around me. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG HAHAHAHA

What? His name isn't 'McPussy'???

haha I have a feeling those pics will be around for quite some time. Fuck, I remember the lesbo being beat, but NOT THAT BEAT ahhaa the wonders of PBR.

I should have waited until I could round up some girls from work.

edit: oh and I was "that guy" and put a huge GOAT sticker on them.

I believe the skis now have a Monarch, A-Basin, Loveland, Loveland Pass, and Goat sticker on them.

Quote Originally Posted by powXer View Post
    The handoff...

as for the plan: what we've agreed to already is to take them to Xgames Jan 21-28 (maybe a Sarah Burke encounter??) then fly them to Seattle on the 28th. I know that's a long time, but I know McPoser was ready to pass and I was available last weekend. anyway, I'll leave it up to the board...either meet me in Aspen or we can continue with the Seattle plan.

good shit everybody...
    i've got a buddy who will be driving up to Telluride to meet me on the 18th from Denver. we're headed back to Denver on the 21st. he could snatch 'em for a quick weekend in the box canyon before X-Games debauchery.

i leave Denver on the 26th to head to JH, Targhee, and Utah (crashing an Epic Gathering, which would actually be a hoot on Bros, if you think about it...)

lemme know if there's coordination of any kind on this front (if we did the T'Ride aspect they could still go to Aspen and then off to Seatown.)

Them Bros gotta go to the X games!
    McPoser - get the fuck over there and poach the pipe!
    Do it for the children.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    We've shipped cinnepa a pair of 183s he'll be skiing around the EC with demos as soon as the bindings land on him for the EC Broventure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathematics View Post
    ^ thats pretty cool of you guys. good marketing too
    Actually it was the only way to shut him up!

^^^no soup for you.......and they are being shipped to me, NOT "given" to me, my visa account proves it.

^^ Ha.

I guess I don't need to worry about mounting mine up with demos to do the EC tour (FKNA awesome, Splat!), but I could be talked into letting some peeps with big feet borrow mine... 188 stiffs set at ~342.
    A fucking show dog with fucking papers

Just another request/plea/suggestion for the traveling Bros to come through or near Boise. I'm sure we could get 2-3 maggots to ski 'em over a week, we got snow, we got chicks willing to help with the handoff, and unlike Utah, you don't have to bring your own alcohol!
    Shut your eyes and think of somewhere. Somewhere cold and caked with snow.

Quote Originally Posted by marmot mb View Post
    Look forward to East west Broventure.
    BTW, maybe this was already incinuated, but maybe this should be an east VS west Broventure?

Certainly with some trick photography, meatheads posing as maggots, and bribery of hot New England wimmin this is possible.
    A fucking show dog with fucking papers

Nuttin like a slutty photo contest to warm up a chilly board.

When the bro's make it to NM they will def be fondled by the sluttiest chicks I can find. Oh and also skied a couple times.
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

another night of debauchery...

McPoseur and I met for another night out in SuCo...and it got pretty damn ugly...the Bros did get some snow time, although it wasn't me...frostbite still holdin this bro down...but the roommate got'em into Zuma Bowl saturday.

Splat, Planker- definitely gettin lots of questions about these things. good stuff. Easy- props again to a great idea.

Xgames next week, and the plan still seems to be Seattle after that. need to arrange a meeting...PNW- STEP UP!!

DOOKEY- still open to the T-Ride excursion..
    Last edited by powXer; 01-14-2008 at 11:35 PM.
    "...AT LEAST I'M ENJOYIN' THE RIDE..." -JB

February 20th, leaving Denver for Targhee then Sun Valley. Return trip probably thru SLC. It's a bit larger of a ski than I'm used to but I can transport it anywhere in between.

^^^word good on you for treating the bros right. The pbr's and the chick on the pool table are classic broventure shots.
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.