grrr. What P&S has the best/fastest continuous shutter feature?

I'm stumped right now. I had a canon a610, which was a kickass little rig, but the digic sensor never did well in lower light, and i shoot a bunch of wakeboarding at sunset. It finally bit the dust and I hunted down the elusive s3 IS this summer, thinking it would be my end all for boat/ski stuff. Aside from being rather large, the digital viewfinder is killing the camera for me. I find it hard to pan and accurately follow a subject flipping and spinning when the viewfinder goes black every time an image is written. So, what cameras out have the fastest continuous drive, and which of those have a normal viewfinder? I'm pretty fed up and ready to trade my cam and purchase a new one. Is the G9 decent? With an ultra high speed card can I get up in the 2 fps range? Ideally I'd like a pocketable size cam. It doesn't have to be pint sized or anything, but stuffing it in my jacket is a nice feature. What have you used, what have you liked?

mucho thanks-o
    Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by 3centshort View Post
    I figure when he realized he was still 10-15 feet off as he flew the K his asshole puckered so hard it ate his nuts
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    In the other scenario, you would be like "Peanut Butter, cool, fuck I'm stuck HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME oh fuck I'm screwed, but at least I have time to think about how screwed I am. I guess that is a blessing. FUCK NO IT'S NOT A BLESSSING I'M STUCK AND I'M DYING.

I have the 1050 or something, very similar to this:
    http://www.casio.com/products/Camera...om/EX-Z1080GY/

the highspeed is cool... not sure if thats what you are looking for. The one big suxors is that it only has 3x optical zoom.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

i have a small Sony that is pretty fast with an optical viewfinder

but a crappy low light sensor as well

shopping for a camera in this range was excruciatingly irritating
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do

Oh, and no optical viewfinder... but I don't usually use the view finder on that, it is after all called a point and shoot... so I just point it and hope that I have good aim.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

thanks for the suggestions guys. keep em coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3centshort View Post
    I figure when he realized he was still 10-15 feet off as he flew the K his asshole puckered so hard it ate his nuts
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    In the other scenario, you would be like "Peanut Butter, cool, fuck I'm stuck HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME oh fuck I'm screwed, but at least I have time to think about how screwed I am. I guess that is a blessing. FUCK NO IT'S NOT A BLESSSING I'M STUCK AND I'M DYING.