shitty binding mount rant

So I get my last turns of the season in three days last week on my fresh pair of Explosiv's; so far so good. Last night I'm fuckin' pissed there's no more skiing to be had for me and I'm putting my gear away, debur the edges, yada yada, WHAT!?? Fucking heelpiece rear screw pulled right the fuck out of my new red boards! PISS!

I take both sets off, epoxy the shit out of everything, double check. Half the screws were barely over finger tight, and the hole for the one that pulled out was completley stripped. Fuckers. The shop's closed for the year and I can't even call up and tear them a new one. FUCK!

Anyway, I epoxy filled the stripped hole (2500psi shit), redrilled, and mounted them up. Is this legit or do I need to go find a helicoil befor August (Valle Nevados or bust!)?

I would helicoil. Super-glue is only for kids inn my book. The core on the Volk's should hold up pretty well with some extra filling in there, but a heli-coil is much stronger, plus peace of mind that you won't be screwed in SA.

Sucks on the mount, always handtighten and double check.
    Skiing, where my mind is even if my body isn't.

thx. Caddy, Helicoil it is. A spring project to keep my mind where it should be, on skiing. Yeah, I knew I should'a double checked but when you've got new boards and the lifts are still running its hard to prioritize.........damn, lesson learned.