Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Pee the bed drunk, now you owe me $1,400

This is the most hilarious thing I have ever read mostyl because its not me! Some poor kid peed this girls bed after hooking up with her drunk and now she is going to take him to court!!!! this needs to be on judge judy

"Tomas,
    I received your email this morning and am quite disappointed on where this matter stands. I have been more than reasonable and extremely patient these last two weeks. Since the incident involving your urination on my bed that occurred on October 13, 2007, I have spent a significant amount of time and energy on this matter, from going to the dry cleaners, calling mattress stores, doing laundry and all of the back-and-forth communications with you.

I have had to spend more than $464 on obtaining a new mattress and $17.50 on a dry cleaning bill for my down comforter. This has all been the result of your wrongful acts, to which on numerous occasions you have admitted, including on that Saturday morning when you told me that you would pay for a new mattress and do whatever you had to do to make up for what you had done. "

Full email - here

Read the same thing on another site, except it was Dear Trevor...
    Decisions Decisions

This is very far from interesting.
    The trumpet scatters its awful sound Over the graves of all lands Summoning all before the throne

Death and mankind shall be stunned When Nature arises To give account before the Judge

This actually happened to a friend of mine, except she didn't sue. Didn't buy a new bed, either. She just slept on the box spring until she graduated.

In a twist to the story, I had a housemate who bounced off the wall drunk on his way to the bathroom, stumbled into my room, and pissed all over my futon with me and a girl in it. He never paid me for it and the grrl never slept with me again either.

I boiled my thermometer, and sure enough, this spot, which purported to be two thousand feet higher than the locality of the hotel, turned out to be nine thousand feet LOWER. Thus the fact was clearly demonstrated that, ABOVE A CERTAIN POINT, THE HIGHER A POINT SEEMS TO BE, THE LOWER IT ACTUALLY IS. Our ascent itself was a great achievement, but this contribution to science was an inconceivably greater matter.

--MT--

This happened to me, except it was my now ex-girlfriend. She was bombed, I told her the bed was wet because she was sweating so much. I never did tell her what actually happened, even though we dated for 3 years after that. Am I a terrible person?
    Quote Originally Posted by grrrr
    There are good men out there. Good men who are good looking, who ski hard, have their shit in order, know their priorities in life and will make you happy. I'm not one of them, but they are out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiilbert View Post
    This happened to me, except it was my now ex-girlfriend. She was bombed, I told her the bed was wet because she was sweating so much. I never did tell her what actually happened, even though we dated for 3 years after that. Am I a terrible person?
    Should have told her. Not terrible person, just should of held that over her head.

A "hookup" peeing in your bed is simply the cost of doing business sometimes.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Happened to my roommate in Tahoe....on the girl he brought home from Pierced Street was the pee-ER!!
    Donjoy to the World!

Bunch of rookies. Real men pre game and pee the bed before leaving the house.

You should have the confidence to pee your bed early!

So where does the extra $900 come from - pain & suffering?

The going rate for watersports?

She calls him Thomas in the beginning and Trevor in the middle - I call bullsh*t.
    Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.

Everything on the Internet is true. COMPLETELY TRUE!

Sometimes I pee the bed after sex.

...except I like to do it from the dresser.

I was in a motel room traveling with the work crew which sometimes involves late beers. I roll over to see crew guy wobbling and getting ready to piss on me. Most unpleasant.
    If it weren't for serendipity, there'd be no dipity at all

Quote Originally Posted by TeleHoar View Post
    Sometimes I pee the bed after sex.

...except I like to do it from the dresser.
    2 drops!...

on the bed!
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by MuleSkinner View Post
    She calls him Thomas in the beginning and Trevor in the middle - I call bullsh*t.
    At the bottom of the linked page, it says names were changed to protect. Apparently not well enough, though.
    not counting days 2016-17

I knew a chick in college (CU) who would piss the bed every time she crashed out drunk. She went home with some dude one night completely wasted and soaked his bed. The following morning, he made her walk home with the sheets to wash them. Hardcore walk of shame.

This thread is going to lead to a SPATE of people peeing on their beds to prove their drunkeness.

A SPATE.

Happen to me once as well. Waking up and wondering why you are wet is not pleasant. She was embarrassed beyond belief. Actually never even told anyone it happened.

Luckily, I have a waterproof bed cover that I got with the mattress, so nothing made it to the mattress. To college kids...I highly suggest it. It has saved my mattress from piss, vomit, and lots of beer.
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    This thread is going to lead to a SPATE of people peeing on their beds to prove their drunkeness.

A SPATE.
    PISS SPATE TR (pics)

Quote Originally Posted by ColMan View Post
    I knew a chick in college (CU) who would piss the bed every time she crashed out drunk. She went home with some dude one night completely wasted and soaked his bed. The following morning, he made her walk home with the sheets to wash them. Hardcore walk of shame.
    i got peed on, luckily it was in her bed..... i woke up wet, realized that it wasn't me took off my boxers, threw on my dry clothes and ran like hell home and showered. when i got home two of my roommates were up, so they found out. Didn't talk to the girl for like six months till one day I saw her outside the sink, I was trying to ignore her as i was chatting up some cutie from one of my classes but she started yelling that she was so sorry that she pissed on me. I never wanted to hit a girl more in my life. We actually still keep in touch now three years later.

Oh and this other guy at CU, his name was MATT NIBLE. totally douche! he would piss his bed every night he got drunk, his bed was seriously stained from all the times he would piss in it. Always was fuckin up sure things by pissin in his bed when on the rare occasion he actually brought a chick home. Our relationship went south when one night I went into his room all drunk and pissed on his bed, but hey his room was right next to the bathroom. he was an ass and deserved it for all the shit he had done to me and others

Rooster Guest
    If a chick is cute, and she pissed in my bed.. I think I would only be more attracted to her.

Theres just something about a cute girl who pisses herself.

MATT DRIBBLE seems more appropriate.
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy