that was on my birthday!
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    MATT DRIBBLE seems more appropriate.
    Some of you are killin it today!

Sprite
    "I call it reveling in natures finest element. Water in its pristine form. Straight from the heavens. We bathe in it, rejoicing in the fullest." --BZ

my brother did that once. except he was standing next to his futon pissing on it. with his girlfriend in the futon.

she woke up, yelled at him 'what the hell are you doing'.
    he said 'leave me alone, im peeing'
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by fez View Post
    my brother did that once. except he was standing next to his futon pissing on it. with his girlfriend in the futon.

she woke up, yelled at him 'what the hell are you doing'.
    he said 'leave me alone, im peeing'
    Funny. That's just about what my roommate said when he pissed on me and my girlfriend in my futon. We were backed into the corner like scared animals yelling at him, "What the fuck are you doing?"

His response was, "Oh mellow out, Charles."

Later he told me his mom caught him peeing in a garbage can, a closet, a dresser drawer. Wasn't the first time, though I think alcohol and blow made him even more likely to sleepwalk and piss in strange places.

I boiled my thermometer, and sure enough, this spot, which purported to be two thousand feet higher than the locality of the hotel, turned out to be nine thousand feet LOWER. Thus the fact was clearly demonstrated that, ABOVE A CERTAIN POINT, THE HIGHER A POINT SEEMS TO BE, THE LOWER IT ACTUALLY IS. Our ascent itself was a great achievement, but this contribution to science was an inconceivably greater matter.

--MT--

Dick Trickle
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Yeah, my freshman year my roommate filled my suitcase with piss. He denied it for months, until I caught him pissing on the couch in the middle of the night...

fucking irish/scottish douche-bag

Quote Originally Posted by telepariah View Post
    ...He never paid me for it and the girl never slept with me again either.
    I don't think that had anything to do with the pee.

Quote Originally Posted by telepariah View Post
    "Oh mellow out, Charles."
    New custom user title, bitches!
    not counting days 2016-17

this is making me think of the scene from Train Spotting, very gross
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by 72Twenty View Post
    I don't think that had anything to do with the pee.
    I'm absolutely certain that is a true statement.

I boiled my thermometer, and sure enough, this spot, which purported to be two thousand feet higher than the locality of the hotel, turned out to be nine thousand feet LOWER. Thus the fact was clearly demonstrated that, ABOVE A CERTAIN POINT, THE HIGHER A POINT SEEMS TO BE, THE LOWER IT ACTUALLY IS. Our ascent itself was a great achievement, but this contribution to science was an inconceivably greater matter.

--MT--

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    A "hookup" peeing in your bed is simply the cost of doing business sometimes.

Happened to me in college. I got to have sex with her a few more times, so it was worth it.

I had a buddy who pissed in the fan one night, sprayed his girlfriend, his roommate, and his roommate's girlfriend.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Quote Originally Posted by Long duc dong View Post
    Happened to me in college. I got to have sex with her a few more times, so it was worth it.

I had a buddy who pissed in the fan one night, sprayed his girlfriend, his roommate, and his roommate's girlfriend.

ok, the fan made me laugh

freshman year I got blasted at a party, got lost in burlington about 4 miles from my dorm. I called my roommate and told him to google earth me. Yeah, it happened.

Woke up on my futon, God knows how I got home, soaked from the gut to my knees. Either I spilled my nalgene everywhere, or i pissed out no less than 15 beers all over myself.

The room stank of beer the next day, so i think its the latter of the 2.

My non-mag friend puked and pissed himself after a big party, he was on the top bunk. His poor roommate...
    same kid also pissed out his dorm door into the hallway more than once
    Live

Last year some kid that my roommate allowed to crash on my couch pissed all over it. I woke up saw that. And threw his ass out the front door. He walked four miles back to his car soaked in piss.
    Last edited by Ole703; 11-15-2007 at 01:29 PM.
    -Chris

College Housemate #1: Used to piss his bed quite often. Often seen at around 7AM on Saturday morning with a bottle of Resolve in hand, stuffing sheets into the washing machine.

College Housemate #2: Was spotted by his roommate pissing into a drawer that he had pulled out from underneath his bed sometime in the middle of the night.

College Housemate #3: Was rooting around in the closet in the middle of the night at his girlfriend's place. When she asked him what he was doing, he replied "I'm looking for a good spot." And she said, "What!?!?" And he wandered to the bathroom saying, "Nevermind."

College Friend in the Dorms: Had a random kid who lived on his hall wander into his room the middle of the night. He thought it was his roommate, his roommate thought it was him. The kid proceeded to piss on his laptop on his desk. The guys realized what was going on and stopped him. The kid ended up paying for the laptop, but I wanna say the data may not have been recovered. Can't remember.

Friend of College Housemates: Pissed and shit on the floor one night. But that's another story...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

^^^^fun friends^^^
    Goals for the season: -Try and pick up a sponsor.--Phill

But whatever scares you most... --Rip'nStick

Urine trouble Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Ole703 View Post
    Last year some kid that my roommate allowed to crash on my couch pissed all over it. I woke up saw that. And threw his ass out the front door. I walked four miles back to his car soaked in piss.
    I'm not following this. I get pissed (get it?) when you guys don't make sense.
    If it weren't for serendipity, there'd be no dipity at all

hmmmmm... here to post in this important thread! i don't think i've ever pissed on myself from getting too drunk, not pissed on from not being to drunk. i did projectile vomit all over my bed freshman year of college, but that was about it.
    backcountry makes my wee wee tingle...
    "What was once a mighty river. Now a ghost." Edward Abbey
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    It's not wyoming...it's Jackson.
    Different rules apply.
    My Adventures

"Feeling good is good enough."

I've got another piss story....

My girlfriend at the time, once got out of bed in the middle of the night. She was pretty drunk at the time and had woke up up because when she sat up she pushed my head into the bed. I watch her get up, walk in circles next to my bed like a dog does before it lays down and then squats and starts pissing. I start yelling at her to stop and she suddenly snaps out of it and runs to my bathroom to finish up.

Quote Originally Posted by MOHSHSIHd View Post
    Yeah, my freshman year my roommate filled my suitcase with piss. He denied it for months, until I caught him pissing on the couch in the middle of the night...

fucking irish/scottish douche-bag

oh yea, i puked on my second freshman roommate. We had bunks and i was on the top bunk, rolled over and puked (it was my 19th birthday). I didn't even know it had happened because he had cleaned it all up before I woke up, and he didn't have the guts to tell me about. This dude across the hall told me, he thought it was pretty funny.

I wonder if R Kelly had to pay after he pissed on that underage girl?
    "When the mountains speak, wise men listen" -John Muir

Quote Originally Posted by train07 View Post
    I'm not following this. I get pissed (get it?) when you guys don't make sense.
    Sorry Misprint. I ment to say "HE" not I.
    -Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Huckwheat View Post
    Happened to my roommate in Tahoe....on the girl he brought home from Pierced Street was the pee-ER!!
    What was her name? Wait nevermind. Was she a preschool teacher?
    LET IT SNOW

I never was a night pee'r. I feel bad for both side of this embarrassing situation though.
    skiing make me excited!!

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTAH View Post
    We had bunks and i was on the top bunk, rolled over and puked (it was my 19th birthday).
    I was in the lower bunk in this scenario once; my roommate puked down the wall next to the beds. I'm not sure if he remembered it later. Thank god for the washing machines in the dorm...
    Change is good. You go first.