View Poll Results: How Many Dudes Have You Banged?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll

12 24.49%

2 4.08%

0 0%

1 2.04%

2 4.08%
  • 5-10

7 14.29%
  • 10-15

0 0%
  • 15-20

2 4.08%
  • 20-30

2 4.08%
  • >30

21 42.86%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Of course they are. If I were a woman, I would so be in the 30+ range and voted accordingly.

How many guys have women slept with?

And what conclusions do you imagine you can draw from that info?

...so lame.

Quote Originally Posted by DisArray View Post
    So I guess that would go into the >30 category then.

The poll is not meant to be scientific or to pass judgment on anyone's behavior, but rather to stimulate a discussion. Thanks for bringing up some really good points. I think it is really interesting to compare the difference in the spread between the guy poll and the gal poll. They are the exact same poll. What does it say about the difference between their sexual behaviors? It suggests to me that women have a lot more oportunities to have sex than men, and that either they are sexuallly naive(virgins) or they have sex A LOT more than most guys think possible. After all it was a guy who started the poll in the first place.
    Meant to stimulate something among some of the younger mags, but not discussion.

I think you meant "boys", not "guys". Men are guys too, but grown up. And, men understand that women have sex as often as men do, and they also understand that the number of people someone has sex with has no meaning or importance at all.
    Last edited by Cliff Huckable; 11-04-2007 at 11:33 AM.
    "Active management in bear markets tends to outperform. Unfortunately, investors are not as elated with relative returns when they are negative. But it does support the argument that active management adds value." -- independent fund analyst Peter Loach

This poll is retarded.

Wonder how many dudes voted in this poll...

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    A solid 1/4 of the votes I'd assume.

I know I did!

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    I know I did!
    Did he at least buy you dinner first.

DisArray Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Huckable View Post
    ...they also understand that the number of people someone has sex with has no meaning or importance at all.
    Yea, you're right... and real men don't eat quiche too... but obviously you were curious enough about it, or you wouldn't be here.
    Last edited by DisArray; 11-04-2007 at 03:25 PM.

Down the valley a bit further on the good side of the 49th
    Quote Originally Posted by cj001f View Post
    You owe me some oral big boy, hope you can breathe through your ears!
    Guess we know what side of the plate you're swinging from now. Other than your desires I have no idea where that comment came from.
    It's not so much the model year, it's the high mileage or meterage to keep the youth of Canada happy

Quote Originally Posted by L7 View Post
    I have no idea where that comment came from.
    How abouts: a majority of the poll answers were complete and utter bullshit (unless I'm a chic who's fucked 30 guys). See Witherspoon's "how smart are you?" poll from earlier this year.
    Elvis has left the building

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Huckable View Post
    men understand that women have sex as often as men do .
    Yea otherwise there'd be either some really slutty chicks or alot of homosexuals round. Takes 2 to tango

Just gosey...
    cause he rips now y'know.

What would be even better is a poll to see how many people have lied about how many people they've slept with.

Now thats something to discuss.
    вы все все равно скоро сдохнете

Tracy is spot on with the math. If you're with someone with less than 20, she's either lying or is already taken.

In related news, who really cares. I'll take the over 30 versus the under 10.

Quote Originally Posted by likwid View Post
    What would be even better is a poll to see how many people have lied about how many people they've slept with.

Now thats something to discuss.
    Something to discuss? It would be binary, and all the answers would be yes. Come on. At some point, every one of us has lied about that, either inflating or deflating, depending on circumstances.
    I'm a cougar, not a MILF! I have to protect my rep! - bklyn

In any case, if you're ever really in this situation make sure you at least bargain in a couple of fluffers.
    -snowsprite

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    * waves *
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I wish this poll had real results, meaning only women voted in this...

it would be so cool to think that there were some ripping, hot, skier chicks...who also happen to be whores...

A man can only dream, but what a dream it is...

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    I know I did!
    Tipp, just because you were wearing a dress, wig, got spanked and called "Vicki", does not mean you can consider yourself a girl.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by PowTron View Post
    it would be so cool to think that there were some ripping, hot, skier chicks...who also happen to be whores...
    they still wouldn't sleep with you, so what the point?

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Tipp, just because you were wearing a dress, wig, got spanked and called "Vicki"...
    Bitch wanted me to call him Linda.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Down the valley a bit further on the good side of the 49th
    Quote Originally Posted by cj001f View Post
    they still wouldn't sleep with you, so what the point?
    You really are the cranky one who sounds like you aren't getting any and desparate enough to start playing for the other team. Yea the poll was meant to be fun not another excuse for you to be a miserable fuck. Maybe take the poll and yourself less serious and stop being a cranky assed bitch. Either that or just STFU and go beat off.
    It's not so much the model year, it's the high mileage or meterage to keep the youth of Canada happy

Quote Originally Posted by L7 View Post
    You really are the cranky one who sounds like you aren't getting any and desparate enough to start playing for the other team. Yea the poll was meant to be fun not another excuse for you to be a miserable fuck. Maybe take the poll and yourself less serious and stop being a cranky assed bitch. Either that or just STFU and go beat off.
    if I took the poll seriously I would have wasted more than a sentence or two typing out a long winded response

I totally believe that 25% of maggettes are lesbians.

I boiled my thermometer, and sure enough, this spot, which purported to be two thousand feet higher than the locality of the hotel, turned out to be nine thousand feet LOWER. Thus the fact was clearly demonstrated that, ABOVE A CERTAIN POINT, THE HIGHER A POINT SEEMS TO BE, THE LOWER IT ACTUALLY IS. Our ascent itself was a great achievement, but this contribution to science was an inconceivably greater matter.

--MT--

I can't quite figure out why I am chiming in...slow day at the office or maybe I just haven't been in a good confrontation in awhile.

For shits and giggles, I checked out the "Dudes, how many chicks have you shagged" poll that DisArray posted. There is an inherently different theme in that one that involves all of the male contingency bragging about all of their conquests. And while DisArray claims to have posted this poll to stimulate discussion, from the responses in this thread, if any of the maggettes proceeded to collectively brag about all of the men that we have or haven't had sex with we would be getting called out for being sluts or virgins.

You can't win around here and that's why none of them are openly "discussing" this shit. It's a slippery slope and if you are a. female and b. even remotely sexually active you see this one coming from a mile away.
    "You look like you just got schnitzled..."

Quote Originally Posted by girlski0912 View Post
    ...if any of the maggettes proceeded to collectively brag about all of the men that we have or haven't had sex with we would be getting called out for being sluts or virgins.
    Not true (at least for me, but probably opposite for most I'm guessing). Only ignorant people view the two-way street as one-way.