Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

God I love playoff hockey!

Three and a half minutes left, Montreal up 3-2, Boston on the power play, lets go habs! got to pull for the Canadien teams.

And I got to pull for the Sharks as well, kick some blue ass!

Fuck! Boston just tied it! Fuck!

TIED - After further review....That's a GOAL! 26 seconds lefT!

Originally posted by PaSucks
    Fuck! Boston just tied it! Fuck!
    GO B's!!!
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

Its back on! Lets go HABS!

ya YOU GO, Pa.. Cheer along with that crowd in Montreal that BOOED OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM

You go, fella..

Hey, they're French, what can you say?

Tell you what, the next time I go to a Penguins game when they play a Canadian team, I'll boo O'Canada, and we will call it even. Either way, lets go Canadian teams.
    Last edited by PaSucks; 04-13-2004 at 08:29 PM.

Damnit this game is amazing, but when will it end? I got shit to do!

thats right knuble is the man....

...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

playoff hockey cannot be topped
    http://tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=932&dateline=12042516  96

Boston penalty! About fucking time...

GO BUFFALO MUTHA CHUCKAS!! GO ISLES TOO !! WHOOT WHOOT!
    still keepin' it real for the ladies!

Originally posted by PaSucks
    Boston penalty! About fucking time...
    killed
    http://tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=932&dateline=12042516  96

Unhappy

Shit, well that was a dissapointment...

B's WIN!!!
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

ahhahahahahahahaha

canadiens have the syndrome

Shit, well that was a dissapointment...
    Not for us AMERICANS... boo THIS Montreal..

Originally posted by DaveTV
    ya YOU GO, Pa.. Cheer along with that crowd in Montreal that BOOED OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM

You go, fella..
    They've always been obnoxious like that. Every so often they get their own healthy doses of taunting. The best example (and best live hockey) I ever saw was in the 1996 world cup, USA vs Canada. Basically you had two NHL All Star teams playing with NHL playoff intensity. It was awesome, and the result was awesome, a 5-2 USA victory. They wheeled out a brand new Harley Davidson as the MVP award for Mike Richter. An American flag was draped over it. While Team USA made their victory laps, the disapointed french canadians began throwing down their snobby "It's Our Game" signs toward the ice in disgust. The place grew silent, except for the scattered few (like my brother and I) chanting at the tops of our lungs "WHO'S GAME IS IT NOW?!?!?" and "USA, USA". This was after receiving quite the verbal abuse for being "stoopid american pigs" it all night. Good times. ANd I se the B's just took 'em down. Love it when those fans go home disapointed!

Originally posted by fez
    B's WIN!!!
    ya, congradulations, but that was a shitty ending, what the hell was Kovalev doing? That guy has so much talent, and you could tell he was getting ready to end it, and then bam its all over, what the fuck?

SUCK IT MONTREAL!

Oh, and zednik, you've got some sand in your vagina (anyone see the stick breaking?).

Originally posted by schuss
    SUCK IT MONTREAL!

Oh, and zednik, you've got some sand in your vagina (anyone see the stick breaking?).
    Yeah, he was just frustrated. I'd be frustrated if someone broke my composite stick, but then again one of those things would only be pocket change to those guys - if they even had to pay for them. His anger was not righteous.

what the hell was with that faked injury sunday??????

are you serious??????

you deserve to lose

Originally posted by duph
    (like my brother and I) chanting at the tops of our lungs "WHO'S GAME IS IT NOW?!?!?" and "USA, USA".
    Ah yes grasshopper, but remember who has the GOLD medals around their necks after the last go around.

How did one know the Bruins were gunna win that one after Le Froggietant carried the play the whole game

Blues lost = despondency sinking to inconsolabiity (sp?)!! FUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    "When restraint and courtesy are added to strength, the latter becomes irresistible."
    Mohandas Gandhi

What a great game I usually hate watching the NHL but this game was freaking awesome the pushes the great goaltending on either side, nerveracking as hell, I still think they need to play on olympic ice sheets, but damn go Bruins New England Sweep in the works? Pats, Bruins, UConn, Celts and (Gasp) bosox, could it happen? could this year be the last year in the history of the earth?
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

On the plus side, the pens are kicking ass. Well, not the team, but lots of their former players. Sean Donavan got a goal for the flames, Andrew Ferrence now plays for them, ( a couple of years ago he was playing at the deck I play at) Johan Hedberg is now in net for Vancouver, which is why they lost , Ronny Francis is in Toronto, and we all know what Kovalev did tonight