Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Well, that guy's a little different
    http://www.instantreplaysportcard.co...0s/bourque.jpg

We had a parade for him...when he won with the Avs.
    Oh, and I cried. I think.

Ray Borque will always be the guy that Mario made look retarted in the Wales Conference championships in 92. Y'all know what I am talking about. Pens in 4 baby. Ok Ill stop talkin shit, they aint done anything since then.

Esche-Shut out
    Flyers 3-1 series, taking it home on sunday

Avs 3-1 series, also taking it home.

Gotta love it.
    More fucked up than a cricket in a hubcap

Sorry fellas- It's the Lightning's turn this year.

Originally posted by Crinkle
    Esche-Shut out
    Flyers 3-1 series, taking it home on sunday

Gotta love it.
    Hate it. Absolutely hate it.

Damn Brodeur. Continues his goat blowing... Argh!

as a life long Ranger fan, whos family jumped from the Rangers to the Devils after they started winning cups, nothing makes me happier then seeing the Devils packed up and shipped home. Oh yeah that and watching Scott Stevens drink his meals through a straw the fucking pussy........
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

Wink

Originally posted by laseranimal
    as a life long Ranger fan, whos family jumped from the Rangers to the Devils after they started winning cups, nothing makes me happier then seeing the Devils packed up and shipped home. Oh yeah that and watching Scott Stevens drink his meals through a straw the fucking pussy........
    Ha ha... and nothing pleases me more than listening to bitter ranger fans! While I'm all down and out about the Devils being in a 3 to 1 hole, all it takes is thinking about how god-awful the rangers are to put it back into perspective!!!

Originally posted by road trip
    Ha ha... and nothing pleases me more than listening to bitter ranger fans! While I'm all down and out about the Devils being in a 3 to 1 hole, all it takes is thinking about how god-awful the rangers are to put it back into perspective!!!

yeah I was thinking that would be the comeback God why do we suck so much? I remember laughing when that little kid held up the "now I can die in peace" sign when we won in 1994 but now I'm glad I was there for that it might just be that when i'm pushing 80 and the Rangers blow it yet again I'll lean over to my son and tell him of that glorious time in 94 when we won the cup
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

Avs steal one in double OT at Dallas!!
    "Oh yeah...and she gave me her number too!"

Thumbs up

WOOOOOFACKINHOOOOOO!!!!!!

ohhh god damn that was a HUGE game for the avs!

Aber's was like a freaking wall, the tying shot was a goddamn drunk going thru a narrow hallway, all over the place.

Svatos was playing a great game, he was due for a goal, he was charging the goal consistently. That goal was pretty amazing, guy top-shelved it like he was a vet, great game.

Modana, I mean Modano, was playing like a hack, he's a high Caliber player, but he certainly wasn't playing like one, two high sticks to the face, is playing out of frustration.
    Skiing, where my mind is even if my body isn't.

Originally posted by xboat
    WOOOOOFACKINHOOOOOO!!!!!!

ohhh god damn that was a HUGE game for the avs!

So Sweet
    now they just have to forget about that one and win on Saturday. because if they dont Sunday in Dallas will not be pretty

Let's see what happens when they play "Oh Canada" at the new GAHHden tonight. I would like to think they would talk the "high road", but I know what Bruins fans are like. A vengeful lot..

Originally posted by DaveTV
    Let's see what happens when they play "Oh Canada" at the new GAHHden tonight. I would like to think they would talk the "high road", but I know what Bruins fans are like. A vengeful lot..
    If they boo it, the frenchies have won....
    "the fattest of the fat." R.Veltri 1999.

I like how Thornton is faking good health while a couple of the Canadiens have done the opposite.

if you don't have someone to do it with, it's not worth doing

Thumbs up ooohh yeaaaaah!

Originally posted by Crinkle
    Avs 3-1 series, also taking it home.

Gotta love it.
    http://media.mnginteractive.com/medi...36/0415avs.jpg
    to all my friends, it's not the end
    the earth has not swallowed me yet

the only thing sweeter than the Avs winning is Dallaswestolethestarsfromahockeymadstate&movedemto Bushland losing.

HA!

Thumbs up

Originally posted by laseranimal
    yeah I was thinking that would be the comeback God why do we suck so much? I remember laughing when that little kid held up the "now I can die in peace" sign when we won in 1994 but now I'm glad I was there for that it might just be that when i'm pushing 80 and the Rangers blow it yet again I'll lean over to my son and tell him of that glorious time in 94 when we won the cup
    That Devils-Rangers series in 1994 was by far the greatest series ever.. even if the Devils did lose.. okay, a little biased there.

'course, I also am a fan of Devils v Flyers 2000 with Elias scoring with about 90 seconds left to propel them to the cup and cement that comeback from being down 1 - 3... but in terms of quality series, the NYR vs NJD 1994 definitely ruled.

Even I loved that "now I can die in piece sign". Classic.

Originally posted by road trip
    That Devils-Rangers series in 1994 was by far the greatest series ever.. even if the Devils did lose.. okay, a little biased there.

'course, I also am a fan of Devils v Flyers 2000 with Elias scoring with about 90 seconds left to propel them to the cup and cement that comeback from being down 1 - 3... but in terms of quality series, the NYR vs NJD 1994 definitely ruled.

Even I loved that "now I can die in piece sign". Classic.
    That was a great one. "Matteau!! Matteau!! Matteau!!" The very next round was a good one too, Canucks coming back from 1-3 to force NY to game 7.

Also, the '86 Canadiens/Whalers series was terrific. Liut and the Whalers coming back from 1-3 only to lose in OT in game 7 on Claude Lemieuxs theatrics.

But I think the best series ever was the '87 finals between Edmonton and Philly. The Flyers were decimated by injuries, including Tim Kerr, and had 9 players on their playoff roster that were minor leaguers all year. All the games were totally lopsided in terms of who carried the play - but rookie Ron Hextall played "the best series I've seen a goalie play" - a qoute from #99. It was another comeback from being down 1- 3, and Philly trailed in the 3rd period of both games 5 and 6. They were behind until the last 3 minutes of game 6. Game 7 was very similar to game 6, except Hextall ran out of gas in the end, giving up the only weak goal of the series with time running out. He won the Con Smythe despite being on the losing team. Ironic that was the high point of his career.

Sorry for the ramble...

SUCK A DICK PRONGER AND THE BLUES!
    The Sharks will be a contender fo the cup!
    Suck It!

Originally posted by PaSucks
    Ray Borque will always be the guy that Mario made look retarted in the Wales Conference championships in 92. Y'all know what I am talking about. Pens in 4 baby. Ok Ill stop talkin shit, they aint done anything since then.
    ray bourque is god, i will have none of your shit...

one of the best defensemen ever, and an all around good guy too...

http://12.16.132.26/sa/graphics/bouclassact1.jpg

don't mess with ray, people love him, almost as much as another bruins defenseman

http://www.bobbyorr4.com/Gallery/The...y-The-Goal.jpg
    http://tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=932&dateline=12042516  96

Originally posted by lax
    ray bourque is god, i will have none of your shit...

one of the best defensemen ever, and an all around good guy too...

http://12.16.132.26/sa/graphics/bouclassact1.jpg

don't mess with ray, people love him, almost as much as another bruins defenseman

http://www.bobbyorr4.com/Gallery/The...y-The-Goal.jpg
    You will have this shit, and you will like it! Yes, he is one of the best defensmen, but that does not change the fact that Lemuix is one of the greatest offensive players, and he made Borque look silly. But I won't argue, Borque is a good guy and people (at least Boston people) love him.

...and poeple thought Lemuix was slow?

No matter what mountain of evidence there is to the contrary, I will go to my grave hating Ronnie Hextall. That slashing motherfucker single-handedly knocked the Capitals out of the playoffs more times than Lemieux did (may he rot in the deepest reaches of hockey hell!!) The only greater criminal in the history of hockey to have resided in the crease was that cretin Billy Smith of the Islanders.

Hey Rangers fans: maybe Jagr will help you guys as much as he did us! (<= bitterly facetious statement, since Jagr, despite some good numbers throughout the season, would inevitably clam up and NOT score when the playoffs were on the line.)

Bottom Line: Go Avs. Not even a cheap shot bloodying one of the cleanest players in the league - Joe Sakic - can stop this freight train from rollin over the West!

Thumbs up

Wings finally got their shit together last night.
    ...tricks deserve applause, style deserves respect

Originally posted by PaSucks
    You will have this shit, and you will like it!
    dems fightin words, you wanna go?
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature... Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller