Conversation Between Imz and BeanDip4All

6 Visitor Messages

1. Just started skiing for the season; made it just in time for the hardpack (rueful grin). Will probably try and do a ski related happy hour this week if you & yours want to get out...
  2. Have you made it up to Tahoe yet? We had planned on going last weekend but got bogged down doing domesticated things like furniture and grocery shopping.

Hoping to do new years up there, though!
  3. Hi Cort,

Anytime you guys want to get together give a shout; I'm out after work almost every night (or at least until is starts snowing).

Cheers,

Imz
  4. Thanks for the map! That is actually the best one I have seen laying out the neighborhoods yet.

We should do a SF-mag beer gathering sometime after New Years... let me know if you're game

Tahoe looks pretty bleak, we are hoping to get up there btween christmas and new years but hopefully things will improve!
  5. Hi Cort,

Sorry for the slow reply -Yeah- South Of MArket.

Here's a nice map of the neighborhoods i uploaded for you... lemme know if it doesn't work. Welcome.

6. hey, dumb question but what is SOMA(you posted in the moving to SF thread)? I am guessing South of Market? Sorry I am just learning all of these SF-based neighborhoods.

Thanks,
    Courtney
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6