Conversation Between H-man and JSEV1010

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Jordan,

IMO, you made a great choice. Anton rules, plain and simple.

My e-mail is mandeh11@yahoo.com. Lets do this via e-mail if that works for you? If not, just get back with me here and we can figure it out.

I am going back most likely for 2 - 3 weeks in the end of January and beginning of February. I have a lot of contacts there and may be able to figure something out or at least point you in the right direction.

Drop me a note.

Peace,

Hannes Schneider
  2. Hey H-man, You were referred to me by a friend on snowheads, I was stoked to see that you're from the States &east coast.

I decided to leave my job and head to St Anton. It's tempting to be swayed by easier accommodation in France, Switzerland but I can't shake Austria. From what I hear, you're the best guy to talk to about St Anton, American or otherwise. I initially planned to work but after beating my head to get a visa, decided to go regardless. That said, I'm trying to find housing for the season. I've done ridiculous research and met people doing via forum but overall, nothing successful. As I'm a girl traveling alone I wanted to get your perspective. Do you know of local places that rent a season, shared or otherwise? Or would you say head out and figure it out? I plan to go dec1 but getting out with cell/internet down and no places is the recurring thought. Hopefully you know otherwise.. You planning to head back this season?
    Any info would be hugely appreciated-
    Jordan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2