Conversation Between pbourdon and norcalocal

6 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah, that was kinda a weird day for sure man. That summer sucked for me. I was working my ass off, not making much money, just barely enough to get by, and I didn't really feel rooted in CA at all. That being said, you and a few other people were good people for sure. Part of me thinks that if I had just stuck it out there for a while longer it would've been better. Of course the winters were amazing, but the summers were a struggle for me. Regardless, I'm glad I ended up moving home. When I finish school (again..lol) I will be in a field that I want to be in, and I'll be making enough money to live reasonably. I'm really hoping to find a teaching gig in WA somewhere ideally on the western side of the Cascades north of Seattle, but we'll see. Either way man, no matter where I end up, you got a place to visit/ride. And now for my favorite quote from Yodelay and that summer:

"HOLY SHIT!!!!! BEAR!!!!!! OH FUCK!!!!"

^^Classic.
  2. I hear you on counting the days....except in my case it is still counting the years. Crazy as it sounds, my plan (as of now) is to move to Dubai for a few years after I finish school to travel/gain experience/do something different. But after Dubai, back to the Sierras...where I belong.
    Right on on nearing the completion of your schooling......again. ha, I remember the day when we all moved out of the Yodalay lodge...it was kinda weird. All of us going our separate ways, and none of us know where we were headed.
  3. Yeah, I don't really have anything to prove to anyone on here except myself. I definitely plan on contributing some stoke though when I move back out west once I'm certified to teach. I'm countin' down the day brother...
  4. yeah, I still have calculus homework, and a physics exam tommrow to study for, but I can't tear myself away from this place.
  5. hey fag, I noticed that you don't respond well to being called out. ha
  6. Glad to see you found your way here. I think you'll dig the resources around here. Good shit for sure.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6