Conversation Between BeanDip4All and Raps

6 Visitor Messages

1. Court great to hear from you! Glad you are enjoying SF and finding some decent food. I wish i had more variety here in Aspen (not too many exotic options) but it has been good. Hopefully I will make it out to SF this spring or early summer with my GF (she has never been and I want to show her how amazing it is so we can move there after Aspen!)
  2. come visit us in SF!!

also, i miss nyc egg salad. have you been finding good food in CO? we have fgound passable pizza here, and i had some good bagels (amazingly!) in palo alto a few days ago, but none in the city yet.

that concludes this version of the beandip chow report.
  3. Wow thats so exciting! It will be a fun adventure and i'm sure in no time you will be so busy having fun on west coast that you will forget about ol' NYC! Sounds like a great road trip - let me know if you make it up to Aspen! Oh man i love road trips - 3 weeks will be plenty o' time to see a lot of our big country and eat all the delicacies that it has to offer. Have a safe trip!
  4. So today (around 2:00) we are leaving NYC and I am following in your footsteps by pulling my own "Raps" maneuver, driving out to SF.

We have 3 weeks to get out there, doing lots of stuff in the south and New Orleans for Halloween. May be swinging through colorado and montana as well if we aren't too sick of driving by that point!

If we stop at any truckstops and I see a Girls Gone Fishin 2009 I will pick one up for you
  5. Haha oh man sometimes i miss that nasty ol' place! But then again, i couldn't be happier out here - not in any rush to move back to the big city. I'll try not to steal any bikes this weekend aghh! Hows the job going with you? Traveling to any exotic locations? Thanks for the message - this board is getting so complex i gotta figure these fancy new features
  6. hey raps.. sometimes i walk by dorians these days and think of you!

hope you are living it up in CO, stop stealing peoples bikes
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6