PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Tahoe Craigslist Ad... (NSR)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Tippster
05-13-2005, 02:09 PM
BWA!

freshie247
05-13-2005, 02:13 PM
[QUOTE=SquawMan]Yogachik, send her this link and see if she's into role playing and mid evil girly romps in the forest in costume

tell her you have a horse named Ellen and want to ride her off into the Tahoe National Forest where you know of a hot spring big enough for two(QUote)

SM ,you are a twisted mutant with a Lucy Lawless fixation!

hucksquaw
05-13-2005, 02:34 PM
splat - as a nice touch you should sport a TGR shirt. it will look good in the photos.

P.S. this thread kicks ass - wish i could be there to see the shit go down this weekend.

Core Shot
05-13-2005, 02:41 PM
splat - as a nice touch you should sport a TGR shirt. it will look good in the photos.

Good idea.
Maybe she will search the web to find out what "tgr" means? Bwa ha ha!!

If there is a good picture of her and Splat wearing a TGR shirt, it could be a last minute entry in the "girls of TGR calendar"

KevinDineen
05-13-2005, 02:45 PM
-Elizabeth

Wait. So the Elizabeth I've been having internet sex with is actually...

SPLAT!?

yogachik
05-13-2005, 02:52 PM
Splat, it is now in your hands. I'm out - until I have to send the apologetic email saying that it just won't work.

Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 13:45:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: meeting
To: "wwmdincali" <wwmdincali@yahoo.com>

well...we could do 12noon outside of the amusement park in front of the big slide. i am pretty hard to miss. im 6ft tall and my son is really big for having turned 4 two weeks ago. we will have the dogs, of course, and will find a place on the grass with the least amt of duck poop.

yes, anything terribly valuable i would put up. not because of the dogs, but because of the 4yr old. unless it smells like french fries, the dogs arent taking anything off of a shelf. if something is left in the middle of the floor...different story.

it feels a little secret agent man scenario being checked out by a bunch of people...but i would do the same i am sure. so fire away... i am pretty down to earth. we laugh alot.

best to you...
any time would be good.

jessica

El Chupacabra
05-13-2005, 02:55 PM
Splat, it is now in your hands. I'm out - until I have to send the apologetic email saying that it just won't work.

any time would be good.

jessica

Yoga -- WAIT! -- You have to set up a specific time & place first!!!

yogachik
05-13-2005, 02:56 PM
well...we could do 12noon outside of the amusement park in front of the big slide. i am pretty hard to miss. im 6ft tall and my son is really big for having turned 4 two weeks ago.

I'm going to confirm her plan of noon outside the amusement park - in front of the slide (unless that's a problem for Splat)

onehotchili
05-13-2005, 02:57 PM
oh damn.... this could be a perfect setup. i have an outgoing 4 y/o daughter... so maybe she could start "playing" with honeyblondedd's kid. i can check this woman out from a parent perspective. and we can get a whole TGR maggot mini-summit picture together!

i'll have to clear this with my wife since she has been also laughing at this thread and thinks this woman is a total nut job.

Grange
05-13-2005, 02:58 PM
i am pretty hard to miss. im 6ft tall

Damn, Maybe the Zena Warrior Princes idea will work after all.

KevinDineen
05-13-2005, 03:00 PM
oh damn.... this could be a perfect setup. i have an outgoing 4 y/o daughter... so maybe she could start "playing" with honeyblondedd's kid. i can check this woman out from a parent perspective. and we can get a whole TGR maggot mini-summit picture together!

i'll have to clear this with my wife since she has been also laughing at this thread and thinks this woman is a total nut job.

I would recommend NOT getting the children involved.

onehotchili
05-13-2005, 03:02 PM
I would recommend NOT getting the children involved.

yeah... actually that is probably a good idea....

gonzo
05-13-2005, 03:02 PM
make sure you point a lot for the helmet cam. point at those massive 80 gallon boobs as much as possible.

actually i just had an idea! splat, you should totally freak this chick out. get shitfaced, stoned, drop some acid and go off about your sex change. wear a speedo and viking helmet. or a strap-on. that way she'll get totally freaked out and have to cut it off with "elizabeth" via email, which will be priceless, plus yoga won't have to "let her down easy" after she meets you.

...OR be really normal and nice, but tell her "elizabeth" is a psycho-bitch and you only came here to warn her that she keeps a concubine of fat hookers in her basement and likes to fuck little dogs...

dbp
05-13-2005, 03:05 PM
...OR be really normal and nice, but tell her "elizabeth" is a psycho-bitch and you only came here to warn her that she keeps a concubine of fat hookers in her basement and likes to fuck little dogs...

I am going to piss myself.

hucksquaw
05-13-2005, 03:10 PM
I am going to piss myself.

i think i already did...

El Chupacabra
05-13-2005, 03:12 PM
OK, we need to have a pre-meeting-meeting. If this is going down at 12 noon on Sunday, the maggot crew needs to meet at 11:30 somewhere nearby (yet far enough away to avoid seeing her).

I'm going to suggest the meeting place as the steps of the old entrance to the Washoe County court house, which is on Virginia Street directly across from the Pioneer Theater. It'll be closed on Sunday. Just sit there on the steps like a good tourist with your camera(s). It's easy walking distance over to the river & kayak park.

The old entrance to the courthouse still looks just like this:
http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/nv/washoe/postcards/wasch2.jpg

Edit: identify yourself with "got change for a nickel?"

truth
05-13-2005, 03:12 PM
make sure you point a lot for the helmet cam. point at those massive 80 gallon boobs as much as possible.

point with english!

I am so proud of all of you. this is truly a maggot miracle. Splat, godspeed to you sir.

PNWbrit
05-13-2005, 03:14 PM
With a little more time to plan prhaps all of those attending the meet should have got shirts printed with her picture on and just wander around in the crowd.

basom
05-13-2005, 03:15 PM
astonishingly fantastic!

observe waddage

snow_slider
05-13-2005, 03:22 PM
Take one for the team splat! It will give a whole new meaning to "helmet" cam.

meatdrink9
05-13-2005, 03:23 PM
I'll be watching Reno 911 to see how this whole thing shakes out.

lemon boy
05-13-2005, 03:23 PM
made this suggestion in the other thread but I nominate Dwanis or Basom for the editing of the helmet cam footy.

altachic
05-13-2005, 03:24 PM
Holeeeeeeee shit.

Outstanding work boys and girls.

Telenater
05-13-2005, 03:27 PM
This is sooo wrong. It's like watching a car accident in slow motion. I just can't look away.

And, please, don't create a scene that'll traumatize the kid.

yogachik
05-13-2005, 03:30 PM
good point telenator - there is a child, and she is someone's mom.

I do like the idea of Splat speaking against Elizabeth so that honeypie's the one to decide against the arrangement.

I haven't confirmed for Sunday yet because I need to tell her what you'll be wearing, Splat. A baseball cap with TGR or PM on it? A logo'd tee shirt?

shamrockpow
Holy shit, this was a classic on page 2, but now this goes straight to the maggot hall of fame - no 5 year waiting period!

Splat: if you lay some tounge action on this chick I promise to buy the next bro model or whatever PMGear is selling. At a minimum pointing and multiple angle documentary footage. Or just go with Gonzo's advice and show up looking like a drugged out crackhead. Make sure to mention the 'Nam and how the government conducted all kinds of experiments on you.

This thread deserves 4: :fmicon: :fmicon: :fmicon: :fmicon: !!!

SquawMan
I'll be watching Reno 911 to see how this whole thing shakes out.

http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_shows/reno911/images/home_banner_btmRt.gif

meatdrink9
05-13-2005, 03:34 PM
Splat: Make sure to mention the 'Nam and how the government conducted all kinds of experiments on you.

His real life stories are far more out there.

runethechamp
05-13-2005, 03:40 PM
This thread is out of control.

powder11
05-13-2005, 03:40 PM
actually meeting this chick??? this is getting out of control

either the vice squad or her convict boyfriend will be there instead and if either get your license plate #, they can get your identity and use your emails to blackmail you

cops could arrest whoever shows up as an accomplis if only to get the identity of the email writer

all kidding aside.... be very careful

squawman is like honeypie, a big fat pussy

Tippster
05-13-2005, 03:41 PM
His real life stories are far more out there.
Which would make the Viking Helmetcam all the more reasonable.....

Buzzworthy
05-13-2005, 03:42 PM
That was one hell of a read, start to finish.

Looking forward to the rest!

Gonzo, you are one funny mutha! I'm damn near crying this is so funny!!!

(yeah, don't scar the kid, I agree)

El Chupacabra
05-13-2005, 03:43 PM
Creepy:

http://reno.craigslist.org/bar/72907567.html

On second thought, maybe we should set the two of them up for this meeting! Get Splat out of the picture, and arrange these two!

SquawMan
05-13-2005, 03:44 PM
squawman is like honeypie, a big fat pussy

I'm actually hoping lots of you show up to meet her and don't heed any warnings

then it will REALLY get funny

you first Pilgrim!

SquawMan
05-13-2005, 03:45 PM
Creepy:

http://reno.craigslist.org/bar/72907567.html

On second thought, maybe we should set the two of them up for this meeting! Get Splat out of the picture, and arrange these two!

I love the reply to address:

tahoe_criminal_lawyer@hotmail.com

Blizzard7763
05-13-2005, 03:45 PM
This thread is ridiculous. It's kept me laughing for a couple days now. I can't wait for the TR.

DJSapp
05-13-2005, 03:49 PM
Splat: you could always play the southern evagalical (sp?) priest role, tell her

"You will burn in hell for having sex and raising a child outside of the holy sancitity of marrage. And how will you be able to bring up this child with correct moral values without a strong father figure. And how will you be able to afford rent at the lakeside palace of a home that she normally charges $2,000 a month for?" --Rev. Splat

"By having delicious lesbian encounters with her twice a month." --Moo Cow

"Sweet mother of Christ! You are possesed by the DEVIL WOMAN!!! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!!!! DEMONS RELEASE THIS POOR, POOR SOUL!!!" --Rev. Splat

Just make sure the kid is off getting an ice cream when you drop the bomb.

jayfrizzo
05-13-2005, 03:54 PM
Just make sure the kid is off getting an ice cream when you drop the bomb.

This thread is awesome, and Yogachick is the woman. Spat is a hero for stepping up, too.

But there's no need to drop any bombs. Why do so many people think it would be cool to be mean to her? Can't it just be an interesting experience for everyone involved, that didn't work out?

Hutch
05-13-2005, 03:54 PM
Jesus Fucking Christ! This thread kicks ass!

Viva
05-13-2005, 03:58 PM
Unless this falls apart sooner, then at some point we need to present Ms. Honey with a contract outlining the general terms of habitation. This way we can cut her loose without inflicting too much trama. She won't go for this.

And, if we make the terms ridiculous enough, she will definitely back out.

Things to include:

She will need to agree to quit the premises within 30 days after receiving notice to do so.

She must leave a deposite for damages cause by the mutts or the kid.

She must agree to be YC's plaything at least two weekends a month and shall not engage in sexual liasons with anyone else on the premises.

What else?

El Chupacabra
05-13-2005, 04:01 PM
And, if we make the terms ridiculous enough, she will definitely back out.

Just use the term "bukkake" frequently.

Viva
05-13-2005, 04:08 PM
Just use the term "bukkake" frequently.

Didn't know Yogachik could do bukakke.

DJSapp
05-13-2005, 04:10 PM
Frizzo, I merely gave a suggestion. My feelings about being mean to someone who is willing to trade sex for rent are my own, but if anything crazy or potentially damaging to the kid go down (crackhead splat, punk'd, rev splat, whatever) little johnny shouldn't be nearby. Who knows, Punani could always just show up and start a fight with Splat about stealing his woman.

Viva: nononononono. Do not outline our terms of 'rent payment' in any sort of language. She could always flip out and turn those involved in. Now an additional damage deposit for 'Whelk bukkake stains,' 'Regurgated pigeon carasses,' 'Excessive bus traffic,' 'Floor warping due to overloading,' and 'flood damage from being drown' is completely ok :biggrin:

El Chupacabra
05-13-2005, 04:10 PM
Yogachik could be capable -- (NSFW):

Very NSFW (http://www.bubblegirls.com/adpages/squirt/squirt.html)

Jessica
05-13-2005, 04:12 PM
This thread is awesome, and Yogachick is the woman. Spat is a hero for stepping up, too.

But there's no need to drop any bombs. Why do so many people think it would be cool to be mean to her? Can't it just be an interesting experience for everyone involved, that didn't work out?

I bet splat ends up banging her at some point

Blurred
05-13-2005, 04:14 PM
Wow, this is unreal. And, yes, what I think is the best TGR thread ever.

Splat, sack up and nail that hawg! (big balls if you go through with meeting with her......FKNA!!)

yogachik
05-13-2005, 04:16 PM
I already planted a seed that this might not work, and she's cool with it:

wwmdincali <wwmdincali@yahoo.com> wrote:
That should work, noon at the slide. I'll let him
know and then tell you what he'll be wearing. I do hope
that you are checking out other opportunities - I have
some concerns that this could go either way.

E

Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 15:13:37 -0700 (PDT)

of course, doll...
let me know if you change your mind...or if your reservations become overwhelming.
putting the boy down for nap now...

j

Viva
05-13-2005, 04:16 PM

I think Splat should spank her with a Bro ski- that would be some sick advertising if we could get a pic. Might break the ski though...

edg
05-13-2005, 04:22 PM
Two Drops.

edg

Ski Monkey
05-13-2005, 04:25 PM
I think Splat should spank her with a Bro ski- that would be some sick advertising if we could get a pic. Might break the ski though...

Too fucking funny.

I agree though that you don't want to get the kid involved regardless of what you may think about her morals.

Any word on roo's reply?

jayfrizzo
05-13-2005, 04:33 PM

Tahoe Skiier would hit it.

jibij
05-13-2005, 04:38 PM
Tahoe Skiier would hit it.

RORPP (Really old reference post preservation)

Crazy thread.
<Overprotective Dad> Don't involve the kid in ANY way in this. Especially no pics. I'm guessing the poor little dude's gonna have enough insanity in his life. </OD>

Buzzworthy
05-13-2005, 04:39 PM
I ain't hittin that shit.

Ditch the kid and dogs, couple of drinks and Splat is dick deep in boobyland!

timmay
05-13-2005, 04:48 PM
bumping gonzo's magical post to page 13,
2 drops

actually i just had an idea! splat, you should totally freak this chick out. get shitfaced, stoned, drop some acid and go off about your sex change. wear a speedo and viking helmet. or a strap-on. that way she'll get totally freaked out and have to cut it off with "elizabeth" via email, which will be priceless, plus yoga won't have to "let her down easy" after she meets you.

skideeppow
05-13-2005, 05:04 PM
Here you go! (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/milkshake.html)
That is so wrong!!!!!

yogachik
05-13-2005, 05:18 PM
Courthouse - 11:30

What will you be wearing? I need an identifier...

skideeppow
05-13-2005, 05:21 PM
The only way you can reel her back in is to convince her that she is getting a solo house, with no wild parties and no friends crashing over.
Maybe someone else can close this deal.
SuPu is too strong for her (maybe he needs to buy the sponsorship secrets CD)
All she wants is a quiet peaceful home in exchange for titty fucking bukkake.
Somebody else has got to reel this fish (or whale) in!

She has a name, though.

Henceforth she shall be known is these parts as

Jizz-Guzzling, Giant Jugs Jessica!

http://tetongravity.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5766&stc=1

[edit to say - she did leave the door open for SuPu to reconsider and accept the deal on her terms]

i JUST PICKED UP THIS THREAD AND AM IN TEARS. MY CHICK THINKS I HAVE REAL ISSUES.

splat
05-13-2005, 05:26 PM
What will you be wearing? I need an identifier...
Black shoes, white shirt, black hat, cadillac..............

Black helmet, black pack, white shirt, green shorts - unless it snows, in which case, blue jeans.

basom
05-13-2005, 05:27 PM
he'll prolly have those wierd slip on laceless sneakers he's been sporting for the past three years

KevinDineen
05-13-2005, 05:29 PM
I'm actually hoping lots of you show up to meet her and don't heed any warnings

then it will REALLY get funny

you first Pilgrim!

I don't think leading a potential prostitute on is actually a crime.

05-13-2005, 05:29 PM
I'm giggling like a schoolgirl.

If this goes down as planned, this deserves a nomination in the internet hall of fame.

splat
05-13-2005, 05:32 PM
he'll prolly have those wierd slip on laceless sneakers he's been sporting for the past three years

Wore 'em out. I've gone to high heels now. Should make the right impression.

skideeppow
05-13-2005, 05:33 PM
Miss honey,

I recently came across your posting on craigslist and I must say I became very intrigued. I work in a segment of the recording industry that actually specializes in working with young mothers like yourself. We just finished work on a new music video that has been tremendously successful. So successful in fact that we're already working on a follow-up effort in which I am responsible for casting.

I really like the style and attitude it would take to make a posting like that. If your looks match the personality of that text I'd be very interested in having you involved in our next production. Should we hire you for the shoot you'll have no problem financing a place in Tahoe. I suppose as part of the payment we could arrange the housing placement for you.

Below is a link to our latest video:

http://www.crackedouthiphop.com/vid/yomomsintheass.mov

I look forward to learning more about you and whether or not you might be a good candidate for this shoot.

Thanks,

Desmando Ruiz
unREAL!!! I thought I had some time on my hands, hoyl shit!!!!

basom
05-13-2005, 05:37 PM
there are four threads with more views than this one in existance (well five, but one has been a sticky for a long time, live chat, and people click on it only to get the chat link)

#1 maggot picture thread with +40,000 views
#2 caynons avalanche with + 16,000 views
#3 bro modle advanced purchase / topsheet Announcement with +14,900 views
#4 frigging stoke thread with +14,800 views

Cornholio
05-13-2005, 05:41 PM
there are four threads with more views than this one in existance

But none of those have nearly the train-wreck aura about them that this one does.

freshie247
05-13-2005, 05:43 PM
Quote)Splat: if you lay some tounge action on this chick I promise to buy the next

Tounge,WTF is Tounge.Tongue is spelled this way!

yogachik
05-13-2005, 05:45 PM
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 16:56:10 -0700 (PDT)
To: "honey pie" <honeyblondedd@yahoo.com>

So the plan is set for noon at the amusement park
entrance/slide- Mike will be wearing a black helmet
(he'll be on his bike), black pack, a white shirt with
green shorts - unless it snows, in which case, he'll
be in blue jeans. As I told you, I trust him and his
opinion - and he's going into this thinking he's
meeting a potential renter. But I can tell you, I
have butterflies. I am wet thinking about our
possible future trysts - especially with your bod ;)

Elizabeth

Cornholio
05-13-2005, 05:47 PM
Holy crap, YC.

runethechamp
05-13-2005, 05:49 PM
That's gold. Pure gold.

runethechamp
05-13-2005, 05:54 PM
there are four threads with more views than this one in existance (well five, but one has been a sticky for a long time, live chat, and people click on it only to get the chat link)

#1 maggot picture thread with +40,000 views
#2 caynons avalanche with + 16,000 views
#3 bro modle advanced purchase / topsheet Announcement with +14,900 views
#4 frigging stoke thread with +14,800 views
Don't forget the Friday-NSFW thread :biggrin: and the Quiver Pic Rerun Thread

SquawMan
05-13-2005, 06:09 PM
I think he should show up dressed like a pimp...

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/w/wedding/03.jpg

yogachik
05-13-2005, 06:17 PM
So who tipped her off?

Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 17:17:55 -0700 (PDT)

i saw the thread 'elizabeth'
hope you had fun...
i actually laughted too when i saw it.
d

edit: So - her name wasn't Jessica, eh? Who's d? Who tipped her off? My money's on Squawman

dbp
05-13-2005, 06:20 PM
fark! What am I going to do for entertainment now?

truth
05-13-2005, 06:20 PM
So who tipped her off?

hope you had fun...
d

That SUCKS! :cussing:

05-13-2005, 06:22 PM
Booooooo.

skideeppow
05-13-2005, 06:27 PM
Well, that was inevitable. Too bad.

What the fuck? I was so psyched to check out what happened on Sun. SOmeone tipped her off.

mattitude
05-13-2005, 06:28 PM
We must find the mole within the maggot ranks! How could you wreck this perfect setup? I was really looking forward to the Mr. Hunt TR.

skideeppow
05-13-2005, 06:30 PM
I am going to email her and ask her who tipped her off. I will get to the bottom of this god dam it!!!!
Email sent.

timmay
05-13-2005, 06:31 PM
its quite obvious that some maggot wanted to keep dem goods all to him/herself. how greedy, share the milkerlove!

splat
05-13-2005, 06:34 PM
Sorry, KD - Looks you have to get outed for a happy ending.

BobMc
05-13-2005, 06:38 PM
You guys think everyone that reads this stuff posts here? My bet would be a lurker with a conscience.

BobMc

Chica
05-13-2005, 06:38 PM
THAT IS A CRYING SHAME!!! THIS WAS SILLY RIDICULOUS FUN, WTF!

splat
05-13-2005, 06:39 PM
Release the IP tracking hounds immediately!

yogachik
05-13-2005, 06:40 PM
You guys think everyone that reads this stuff posts here? My bet would be a lurker with a conscious.

BobMc

we're all conscious - I think you mean conscience.
poor girl - I think what's really mean (and shows lack of a conscience) is leading her to the thread.

splat
05-13-2005, 06:42 PM
If this chick kills herself out of shame, it's on the leaker/lurker's head.

Way to make the fat lady.......................cry.

dbp
05-13-2005, 06:45 PM
I don't know what's meaner: leading her to the thread, or just going forward with the plan and bowing out gracefully (which would spare her feelings).

Yeah, if I was the type of person to warn her, I would have done it without telling her about the thread. Who wants to read something where a bunch of strangers are calling you a whale and a whore?

kush1
05-13-2005, 06:46 PM
SON OF A BITCH!! I just started reading this again all the way from where I left of (page six) and now it isn't going to happen, FUCK! :mad: :(

powder11
05-13-2005, 06:48 PM
I wonder if the fat whore is still reading this thread. whomever dimed should be banned for life.

05-13-2005, 06:50 PM
poor girl - I think what's really mean (and shows lack of a conscience) is leading her to the thread.

I'm with ya there. It's not like anyone was gonna harm her or her kid.

Chica
05-13-2005, 06:50 PM

Way to make the fat lady.......................cry.

Amen.

DD DD DD

SquawMan
05-13-2005, 06:53 PM
I wonder if the fat whore is still reading this thread. whomever dimed should be banned for life.

there's sensitivity for ya! geesh

BobMc
05-13-2005, 06:56 PM

Umm, not to defend whomever tattled. But, the woman posted she would have sex for rent, I highly doubt shame will do her in.

BobMc

Viva
05-13-2005, 07:07 PM
hope you had fun...
d

Well, that was rather anti-climactic. If she and her offer were ligit, you'd think she would have blown a gasket.

This chick is trouble, story doesn't quite check out- spurious if you ask me.

skideeppow
05-13-2005, 07:07 PM
here is her reply:

not telling you.
pppllllllllth.
<skideeppow@comcast.net> wrote:
So,
You provided some entertainment, but would love to know who tipped you off?
SDP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard

SquawMan
05-13-2005, 07:08 PM
Umm, not to defend whomever tattled. But, the woman posted she would have sex for rent, I highly doubt shame will do her in.

BobMc

she's probably getting tossed off Craigslist every other week and creating new emails to list again

I can't believe anyone here is so gullible to think she's innocent or sweet

it's either a front for the vice cops to nab Internet john's or it's a chick with bad people behind her (boyfriend, etc) using the internet to identify houses to rob in Tahoe

nobody her age living in Reno would move to the wilds of Truckee in the off season no less (no offense to Truckee) and give up a higher paying job area like Reno just to get free rent in a cabin...it makes no sense whatsoever

I think this thread needs a restart with a Russian bride Internet pen pal

Viva
05-13-2005, 07:12 PM

Yes, my Honey, was fun. Very much fun. I wish to you the good luck in life.

O (as in the O-face)

Core Shot
05-13-2005, 07:18 PM
Awww, man, I come back from dinner and drinks, hoping for my daily fix, and the jig is up.
WTF???
Well, since she is a ho, and broke, can we buy the information from her??
I've got a $10 donation to have her report the rat!!
Anyone else willing to chip in??

skideeppow
05-13-2005, 07:19 PM
Awww, man, I come back from dinner and drinks, hoping for my daily fix, and the jig is up.
WTF???
Well, since she is a ho, and broke, can we buy the information from her??
I've got a $10 donation to have her report the rat!!
Anyone else willing to chip in??
I am in, i will see your 10 and add another 10.

jayfrizzo
05-13-2005, 07:19 PM
Splat -- or anyone else -- why not offer to take her and her kid out to dinner to make amends? I'll pony up some dough to paypal. I'd bet you could get $200 easy.

All the "fat whore" shit is fucking weak. Anything you wouldn't say to someone's face you shouldn't say here.

-Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Edit: Core Shot kinda beat me to it, but I like my idea better.

Core Shot
05-13-2005, 07:23 PM
Seriously, since she has access to this thread, she knows we are pretty harmless (constantly, the refrain was, hey, respect the kid and leave him out of it).
Mostly our insulting comments were related to someone who was willing to trade sex for lodging with an internet stranger. that's what made her an easy target.

I vote for the pot o gold reward if she is willing to rat out the fink
(note, just like crimestoppers, the information must be suficient to lead to the identity of the maggot via IP address info).

yogachik
05-13-2005, 07:26 PM
maybe she will have a good laugh and we'll have a new maggette here.

doubtful though. and, I can't believe I'm actually typing this - but I think Squawman may be right (oh that was painful to say) about the scam.

Chica
05-13-2005, 07:30 PM

hucksquaw
05-13-2005, 07:31 PM
Son of a Bitch!! this blows...

who is the fuck that tipped her off??? - LAME!!!!

Blurred
05-13-2005, 07:32 PM
So who tipped her off?

hope you had fun...
d

So where's this 'Elizabeth' thread? I bet it's on another board. You guys give in way to easy. :rolleyes:

05-13-2005, 07:34 PM
So where's this 'Elizabeth' thread? I bet it's on another board. You guys give in way to easy. :rolleyes:

CPPS - Clueless Post Preservation Service

Core Shot
doubtful though. and, I can't believe I'm actually typing this - but I think Squawman may be right (oh that was painful to say) about the scam. [/SIZE]

No way. Squawman is just stupido here.
Why would you bother creating a trail of conversation and IP info just to find a house to rob? thats way too much work and way to retarded.

COP: So, has there been any unusual activity recently
You: Well, there was this girl I met from the internet who was trying to trade sex for rent

If you want to rob a vacant house in tahoe:
1) look for no tire tracks (duh, its winter)
2)cut the phone lines and remove the electric meter or break open a door and hide in the woods to see if cops show up.
3) if no cops or security, then rob the place silly.

Why even fuck with the internet??

I blame Squawman.

I think the email went something like this:

"Excuse me, DD, but I know some folks that have been pretending to solicit you for a sex for rent deal, and I told them you are a cop, but they dont beilieve me, so I'm letting you know that I know that you are a cop, and they aren't really serious, so just stop this sting operation"

skideeppow

She, "saw the thread, elizabeth" not the "Elizabeth" thread. Though, I like the conspiracy theory.

dbp
05-13-2005, 07:36 PM
Splat -- or anyone else -- why not offer to take her and her kid out to dinner to make amends? I'll pony up some dough to paypal. I'd bet you could get $200 easy.

All the "fat whore" shit is fucking weak. Anything you wouldn't say to someone's face you shouldn't say here.

-Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Edit: Core Shot kinda beat me to it, but I like my idea better.

I would agree about the "fat" part, but not the "whore" part. I don't think two consenting adults trading sex for compensation is necessarily immoral, but it is certainly deserving of derision. I certainly don't think anyone needs to make amends. Just my .02

yogachik
05-13-2005, 07:37 PM
chica, you rock :yourock:

Core Shot
05-13-2005, 07:37 PM
http://tetongravity.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5772&stc=1

Can I order one of those from cafepress??

Maybe a slogan like "Runaway Ho" would be nice.
Ties in with the whole runaway bride craze.

Blurred
05-13-2005, 07:38 PM
CPPS - Clueless Post Preservation Service

yes, i guess i am clueless considering i haven't spent every waking minute tracking all minut details of this thread. Care to elaborate?

SquawMan
05-13-2005, 07:39 PM
CoreShot, most likely it would have been a blackmail scam more than a house robbing scam, but you never know....who you give cops those emails if 2 months down the road your Tahoe house got robbed?

skideeppow
05-13-2005, 07:40 PM
yes, i guess i am clueless considering i haven't spent every waking minute tracking all minut details of this thread. Care to elaborate?
NO elaboration here, I just picked up on this thread at 5 qand it took a hour to read the 14 pages. I am on vaction from work and have way too much time on my hands.

Blurred
05-13-2005, 07:42 PM
I don't think two consenting adults trading sex for compensation is necessarily immoral

Ummmm, that's called marriage dude.
:fm:

SquawMan
05-13-2005, 07:58 PM
No way. Squawman is just stupido here.
Why would you bother creating a trail of conversation and IP info just to find a house to rob? thats way too much work and way to retarded.

COP: So, has there been any unusual activity recently
You: Well, there was this girl I met from the internet who was trying to trade sex for rent

If you want to rob a vacant house in tahoe:
1) look for no tire tracks (duh, its winter)
2)cut the phone lines and remove the electric meter or break open a door and hide in the woods to see if cops show up.
3) if no cops or security, then rob the place silly.

Why even fuck with the internet??

I blame Squawman.

I think the email went something like this:

"Excuse me, DD, but I know some folks that have been pretending to solicit you for a sex for rent deal, and I told them you are a cop, but they dont beilieve me, so I'm letting you know that I know that you are a cop, and they aren't really serious, so just stop this sting operation"

number 1, it's more likely it's a blackmail scam....you show up, her convict boyfriend follows you to your car or worse, follows you home to get your address, then they threaten to send the emails to your boss at work, your wife/husband, etc if you don't pay them off. Her trail is gone, all she has to do is use a library computer, but yours isn't

I can't believe you people actually sent her emails knowing your IP addresses could get recorded. oh well

number 2, if they were using it to scope out houses, they wouldn't rob it right away, they'd just collect targets to rob whenever they felt like it, maybe a month later. and what are you going to do, go to the cops with emails suggested YOU wanted to trade rent for sex? her email is not traceable anyway

number 3, if you give her $20 bucks, I'm sure she'd tell you who tipped her off

7 pm, time to go out for dinner

dbp
05-13-2005, 08:01 PM
If you guys like this sort of thing, I would urge you to check out 419eater.com (http://www.419eater.com/index.htm). It is a scambaiting site targeted at 419 scammers (the Nigerian guys). You essentially enter into a dialogue with the scammer to 1) waste their time and 2) entertain yourself. I have a couple of friends who did this once. It seems like the ultimate goal is to string their greedy ass along to the point where they will do anything to get money from you.

shmerham
05-13-2005, 08:03 PM
What an absolutely shitty way to end Friday the 13th. The Horror!!!!!!! :FIREdevil

kush1
05-13-2005, 08:10 PM
number 1, it's more likely it's a blackmail scam....you show up, her convict boyfriend follows you to your car or worse, follows you home to get your address, then they threaten to send the emails to your boss at work, your wife/husband, etc if you don't pay them off. Her trail is gone, all she has to do is use a library computer, but yours isn't

I can't believe you people actually sent her emails knowing your IP addresses could get recorded. oh well

number 2, if they were using it to scope out houses, they wouldn't rob it right away, they'd just collect targets to rob whenever they felt like it, maybe a month later. and what are you going to do, go to the cops with emails suggested YOU wanted to trade rent for sex? her email is not traceable anyway

7 pm, time to go out for dinner

Dude you watch to much CSI or scooby doo or something, jesus how do you come up with this shit?
:rolleyes: :nonono2:

powder11
05-13-2005, 08:41 PM
there's sensitivity for ya! geesh

how bout fuck you you fuckin fuck

Viva
05-13-2005, 08:51 PM

Oh my god. Doood, were you born stupid or did you have to study?

jayfrizzo
05-13-2005, 09:41 PM
I would agree about the "fat" part, but not the "whore" part. I don't think two consenting adults trading sex for compensation is necessarily immoral, but it is certainly deserving of derision.

If you called any self-respecting hooker a "whore" I bet you'd get your nuts kicked.

LAN
05-13-2005, 10:12 PM
I've been gone for 8 hours and now we're on page 16, and almost had a meeting planned?

Holy hell, this is a fun group - props to YC!

splat
05-13-2005, 10:14 PM
In Buenos Aires, A friend and I went to a bordello club. Place was unreal. Must have been 20 to 1 odds - in our favor. Many of the girls there were unbelievably gorgeous. The girls took off their clothes, then the madame sang a song, then a couple did the tango, etc., etc. Place was like a reincarnation of The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, complete with Burt Reynolds and Dolly Parton characters. The doorman was a Latino dude from West Covina. The two hour a pop hotel was just down the street if you wanted to take a girl to a room. While drinking, we met an orange grower named Aldo.

Aldo was really a cool old dude. He told us about how girls drift into BA from all over South America in hopes of finding a better life and, in desperation, end up selling their bodies to get by. He explained that they were actually very good people looking for a way to get by until they found something better. He told us how he took one girl home, 300 km away, for three months. Which was kinda funny, because he also told us he was married. But he said this girl was always correct and helped his wife around the house and was his concubine and it all worked out because his girl was good people.

The Yank doorman, who'd let his visa expire and was working under the table, said he never wanted to go home. He'd met the girl of his dreams while she was applying for a job at the club, hooked up with her, and married her. He was in Heaven and supported her while she attended college. He said the same things about the girls at the club as Aldo. They were just trying to get by. The perspective was very interesting. Prostitution is legal throughout most of South America and the taboo doesn't exist like it does here in our falsely puritanical society.

This was a funny played out on the interweb out of that end of season boredom that prevails here. Nobody's feelings were intended to be hurt. I live somewhere that prostitution is legal. I've heard the pros and cons and believe legality is good for the biological sanity of the male segment of society. Nobody here has walked in her shoes and knows how good or bad this woman is. Honestly, I can't pass judgement. Gig's up.
Best of luck to her.

edit: /sp/adds

divegirl
05-13-2005, 10:19 PM
This totally blows a big one. SquawMan, no offense, but you're being an idiot. First you act all scared like it's a cop scam, then you try to be cool posting a picture of what Splat should dress up like during the meeting, and then you're back to idiot-mode. I wouldn't be surprised if it was you who clued Jessica or whomever it was in on our little game. Boooo to you. No points.

What a great thread though, eh? And Splat, we're still on for apps and drinks on Sunday. I have your number.

Tippster
05-13-2005, 10:26 PM
Goddammit. I never win the Powerball either....

(weeping quietly, yet angrily, in the corner)

kush1
05-13-2005, 11:06 PM
Goddammit. I never win the Powerball either....

Dude don't even bother playing tomorrow, I am sooo due!!

The AD
05-13-2005, 11:07 PM
Wow, just read this entire thing end-to-end. Pretty funny, but I admit I felt a little sorry for the girl. Yeah, she probably deserved it, but I still feel sorry for her.

I have to admit the only thing that made me laugh out loud was bad_roo's comment about having a cannon that fired old refrigerators into the lake. That was gold...pure gold.

EDIT: oh yeah, I thought it was pretty funny when she described herself as "zuftig" (sic) in one of her emails!

SquawMan
05-13-2005, 11:07 PM
This totally blows a big one. SquawMan, no offense, but you're being an idiot. First you act all scared like it's a cop scam, then you try to be cool posting a picture of what Splat should dress up like during the meeting, and then you're back to idiot-mode. I wouldn't be surprised if it was you who clued Jessica or whomever it was in on our little game. Boooo to you. No points.

What a great thread though, eh? And Splat, we're still on for apps and drinks on Sunday. I have your number.

re: the 'Pimp' outfit: if somebody is willing to meet a whore met on a chat board so that others on the chat board could film it, WHY THE HELL NOT GO IN COSTUME and make it as funny as possible??? at least any excuse to the cops that it was a joke would make more sense

the warnings were meant to wake you up to the possibility that maybe you shouldn't be sending traceable emails to people with bad intentions

you don't have to heed the warning, it's your choice, but whoever is on the other side has your IP address with which they can locate you if they want.

if she was clever, she'd use your own email addresses to punk you back for her own jollies, ever think of that

it's not hard to find out who the tipper was, just offer her cash, I'm sure some amount will make her give it up

onehotchili
05-13-2005, 11:25 PM
This was a funny played out on the interweb out of that end of season boredom that prevails here. Nobody's feelings were intended to be hurt. I live somewhere that prostitution is legal. I've heard the pros and cons and believe legality is good for the biological sanity of the male segment of society. Nobody here has walked in her shoes and knows how good or bad this woman is. Honestly, I can't pass judgement. Gig's up.
Best of luck to her.

so this evening i got in a great 1 1/2 hour mtn bike ride on Emigrant... thought about this thread etc. i came home, had dinner, and grabbed a beer, ready to catch up on the latest developments.

i don't know if a maggot tipped her off or if she some how found this place on her own, perhaps googling email addresses or people who emailed her or whatever. i don't know if she was legit or not. while it was pretty funny to see how things transpired, and getting caught up in the drama... i hope she is not too upset at being "played."

i hope that if she is for real, she figures things out to make a better life for her and her son. And as Splat said above, best of luck to her.

MacDaddy
05-13-2005, 11:39 PM
In Buenos Aires, A friend and I went to a bordello club. Place was unreal. Must have been 20 to 1 odds - in our favor. Many of the girls there were unbelievably gorgeous. The girls took off their clothes, then the madame sang a song, then a couple did the tango, etc., etc. Place was like a reincarnation of The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, complete with Burt Reynolds and Dolly Parton characters. The doorman was a Latino dude from West Covina. The two hour a pop hotel was just down the street if you wanted to take a girl to a room. While drinking, we met an orange grower named Aldo.

Aldo was really a cool old dude. He told us about how girls drift into BA from all over South America in hopes of finding a better life and, in desperation, end up selling their bodies to get by. He explained that they were actually very good people looking for a way to get by until they found something better. He told us how he took one girl home, 300 km away, for three months. Which was kinda funny, because he also told us he was married. But he said this girl was always correct and helped his wife around the house and was his concubine and it all worked out because his girl was good people.

The Yank doorman, who'd let his visa expire and was working under the table, said he never wanted to go home. He'd met the girl of his dreams while she was applying for a job at the club, hooked up with her, and married her. He was in Heaven and supported her while she attended college. He said the same things about the girls at the club as Aldo. They were just trying to get by. The perspective was very interesting. Prostitution is legal throughout most of South America and the taboo doesn't exist like it does here in our falsely puritanical society.

Best of luck to her.

edit: /sp/adds

PK this was priceless, nice work!

your daddy mac!

Tri-Ungulate
05-13-2005, 11:41 PM
...This was a funny played out on the interweb out of that end of season boredom that prevails here. Nobody's feelings were intended to be hurt. I live somewhere that prostitution is legal. I've heard the pros and cons and believe legality is good for the biological sanity of the male segment of society. Nobody here has walked in her shoes and knows how good or bad this woman is. Honestly, I can't pass judgement. Gig's up.
Best of luck to her.
No question, IMO the best, sanest, most human post of the entire thread, which I managed to plow through, increasingly agog, this evening. Good thing that the slow-motion trainwreck 'Nater predicted never came to pass, if, indeed, she was for real.

Idris
05-13-2005, 11:54 PM
I have to admit the only thing that made me laugh out loud was bad_roo's comment about having a cannon that fired old refrigerators into the lake. That was gold...pure gold.

But he does...it's just not in the Tahoe area :)

seldon
05-13-2005, 11:58 PM
I think I just have to add the Jack Handy quote that should have appeared a long time ago in this thread.
http://www.biglines.com/photos/blpic13207.jpg

Blizzard7763
05-14-2005, 03:12 AM
hope you had fun...
d

That just sounds kinda strange. I wouldn't be surprised if there is another board somewhere on the interweb with a thread about this thread.

Or maybe it's just a conspiracy.

edg
05-14-2005, 03:40 AM
Ah well, it was too good to last. Squawman, stop diggin your moronic hole.

edg

Core Shot
05-14-2005, 06:26 AM
Sigh.
I had a nightmare last night that this thread was over.
Alas, it is true.

It had to end sometime, though, and actually meeting her might have been
anti-climactic since it seems no one wanted to do the deed and taste the goods.

Perhaps this is the best ending after all.

Who was it that said this thread was not funny - but "cruel is funny"??

I guess the informant might have, instead of sparing her from cruelty,
have created the very cruelty that this thread needed to achieve maximum humor. ;)

edg
05-14-2005, 06:55 AM
Hehe, can't believe I didn't think of this earlier:

You could say the fat lady has sung on this project...

edg

El Chupacabra
05-14-2005, 07:14 AM
:cussing:

On the plus side, the Emigrant trail is rideable now?

SkiJunky05
05-14-2005, 07:18 AM
So who tipped her off?

Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 17:10:55 -0700 (PDT)

DAMNIT, MOM.
I hate when you do this.
I'm telling dad.

shmerham
05-14-2005, 07:19 AM
I was thinking that Onehotchili, SuPu, Viva, Roo, and Yoga all conspired to create a fake craigslist ad, to which they all "responded" and created fake replies.

bklyn
05-14-2005, 07:55 AM
What a great introduction to this place.

shamrockpow
05-14-2005, 08:18 AM
I was thinking that Onehotchili, SuPu, Viva, Roo, and Yoga all conspired to create a fake craigslist ad, to which they all "responded" and created fake replies.
Yeah. I was about to say, onehotchili may have just been bored enough to take on this whole project. If so, kudos to that guy for some great entertainment. If "Jessica" is somehow real, best of luck to her.

Goodbye thread :cussing:

Core Shot
05-14-2005, 08:19 AM

Mmmmm.
Chocolate ski bunny.
My favorite flavor ;)

Usually newbies are called "jong" and such,
but I will dispense with all that and suggest the other great newbie tradition,
which is to post naked pictures of yourself ;)

P.S. - actually, the best introduction to this place is here:
http://tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20100

Blizzard7763
05-14-2005, 08:23 AM
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 17:10:55 -0700 (PDT)

DAMNIT, MOM.
I hate when you do this.
I'm telling dad.

Haha, absolutely wonderful. I'm still rolling from that one.

natty dread
05-14-2005, 08:51 AM
Mmmmm.
Chocolate ski bunny.
My favorite flavor ;)

Do you really think this is a funny/interesting comment? Sounds like something an epicski dork would say...

Usually newbies are called "jong" and such,
but I will dispense with all that and suggest the other great newbie tradition,
which is to post naked pictures of yourself ;)

I love it when jongs try to explain to other jongs "the way" of the board.

onehotchili
05-14-2005, 09:00 AM
Yeah. I was about to say, onehotchili may have just been bored enough to take on this whole project. If so, kudos to that guy for some great entertainment.

i only wish i was that bored and had the time to entertain the maggots like she did. but it does have me thinking about posting ideas on other craigslists...
:FIREdevil

edit: btw, perhaps *the* most interesting fact is that this thread generated enough views to push into the top 3 (so far) on this board.

powder11
05-14-2005, 09:03 AM
Do you really think this is a funny/interesting comment? Sounds like something an epicski dork would say...

core shot. 11.53 posts per day. back slowly away from your computer and get a life.

truth
05-14-2005, 09:04 AM

If a jong falls in the forest and only a jong is there to hear it does it still make a sound?

Core Shot
05-14-2005, 09:08 AM
Do you really think this is a funny/interesting comment?

Actually, yes.
And I would guess she found it amusing also.
Ski Bunny + Chocolate Easter Bunny = Chocolate Ski Bunny => she has a healthy sense of humor

Beyond that, I paid her a nice complement.
I do like chocolate, although I'm married now, so I can't go to Baskin Robbins like I used to ;)

I registered here the same time as you, but I have been "born again" with a new name. Get over it.

truth
05-14-2005, 09:25 AM
I registered here the same time as you, but I have been "born again" with a new name. Get over it.

You must be a slow learner then. Paging Mr. shortbusdriver....

watersnowdirt
05-14-2005, 09:28 AM
Funny that you all are endlessly giving this woman shit for being desperate enough to be willing to trade sex for rent to raise her son (which, you may say makes her a "whore", but may also just meet she's at the end of her rope and literally can't figure out what else to do to make ends meet), but you're patting yourselves on the back for being witty enough to add to her lot in life by actually tricking her into meeting you in order to have a group of people publicly laugh at her.

Flame away, but in my opinion, this thread went from innocently funny to shameful. I'm actually surprised at the lengths to which you took this.

I know I'll get endless shit for "cunting up the thread" and spoiling the fun, but I have to say that out of the two groups - her and you, I'm end up feeling more embarassed for you. She seems to simply have run out of choices, and you're just making bad ones.

yogachik
05-14-2005, 09:50 AM
I don't know wsd - but I think she may have found herself a place in Tahoe, in the end, after meeting a magg or two. A scenario I had in my head was that Splat met her, came back and showed pics that she's real and said "dudes, she's a nice person, let's help her find a place" and we all know people with pads in Tahoe - after all, there was that post about a vacant apartment with reasonable rent the other day.

That is, if she were real.

MacDaddy
05-14-2005, 10:53 AM
That is, if she were real.

I'm a pretty good judge of breasts and those sure looked real to me.

Viva
05-14-2005, 12:07 PM
Funny that you all are endlessly giving this woman shit for being desperate enough to be willing to trade sex for rent to raise her son (which, you may say makes her a "whore", but may also just meet she's at the end of her rope and literally can't figure out what else to do to make ends meet).....She seems to simply have run out of choices, and you're just making bad ones.

M, if anyone on this board is a saint, it is you. Your point of view is always welcome.

But you are wrong about this person. This chick is a broken down scam artist. I knew it immediately when I read her Craigslist add. Didn't she say in one of her replies that she was in Reno from Texas? She probably moves around a lot.

Consider- She said that she was going to simply move from Reno to Tahoe. No explanation given. No job lined up (although she did mention taking classes). She admitted to not even knowing the south shore. She's just going to pack up and move to "Tahoe" in the next couple of weeks.

The only people with vaction property in Tahoe are those with money.

More, if this woman were to land a deal, how do you get her out? If you ask her to leave and she refuses, you're screwed. It would take a court order in some places to get her out. And because there was a sex for rent exchange going on, she could royaly screw someone in other ways.

I've seen both my parents get fucked badly by legal tenants (i.e., with contracts and/or leases) and I've seen some pretty interesting examples of people using the system in order to gain financially.

This chick's a criminal. Period.

yogachik
05-14-2005, 12:27 PM
That's the other scenario - that we were scamming a scam artist.

snow_slider
05-14-2005, 12:45 PM
fark! What am I going to do for entertainment now?

Nice avatar.

edg
05-14-2005, 12:47 PM
Nice avatar.
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

edg

gonzo
05-14-2005, 01:18 PM
Ten bucks says that when Jessica finished reading this thread she thought Core Shot and Squawman were total d-bags. Someone should email her and find out.

freshie247
05-14-2005, 01:25 PM
[QUOTE Nobody here has walked in her shoes and knows how good or bad this woman is. Honestly, I can't pass judgement. Gig's up.
Best of luck to her.
[/QUOTE]

Splat,
Thanks for speaking up & keeping me from having to say something similar.Hopefully this will turn down the sactimonius ,self -righteously indignated tone of this thread.

BTW,I bet Craig's List knows her IP and could track it if the gubment wanted the info.You're forgetting John ASScroft was the attorney general.

VC
05-14-2005, 02:04 PM
Simply Amazing

powder11
05-14-2005, 03:58 PM

Cliff, that you???

Tuskar Smalley
05-14-2005, 03:59 PM
What an interesting read.

LAN
05-14-2005, 08:47 PM
Nice avatar.

Thanks. :D

I think it's sad that she got called so many nasty names - but at the same time, if you're gonna put a post out like that (including pictures of you on a bed with your tits hanging out), you should assume that it's going to come back and haunt you in some form or another.

bossass
05-14-2005, 09:38 PM
We need to start a company or something. Maggots could rule the world with the creativity seen in this thread. I vote for Roo as our first leader.

AfroMullet
05-14-2005, 10:09 PM
Cliff, that you???

^^^^^My thoughts exactly.

Edit: If it was a scam artist, I'm sure DD would have been smart enough to search the internet for email adresses used, IP adresses, stuff about her craigslist ad, etc. to make sure she(?) was not being scammed. It could be done in less than 5 min by somebody who knows how.

Franz Klammer
05-14-2005, 10:41 PM
I am slightly surprised that after reading the thread our friend Jessica let yogachik know that she had found out about the thread. Surely, it would have been in her interest to lead us on and simply produce a no-show for the meeting on Sunday. Or maybe she's not that savvy ...

Blizzard7763
05-14-2005, 11:03 PM
Or she could have (somewhat) easily counter-scammed the people scamming the scammer. That could have made for a VERY interesting TR.

powder11
05-15-2005, 09:27 AM
This chick is a broken down scam artist.

thank you. why do all you bleeding hearts feel bad about making fun of some chick who posts a sex for rent add (a whore's a whore) and pictures of her tits (big & fat) on the internet? Ive seen people riduculed and shamed for much less on this forum. she was pretty much game to scam anyone who replied to her and deserves every bit of heckling from this thread. If it was a cop sting, Im sure they got a good chuckle.

meatdrink9
05-15-2005, 10:03 AM
D'oh. sucks she had to see the thread (not due to our loss of amusement, but rather the incredible slap in the face reading this must be).

Buzzworthy
05-15-2005, 11:01 AM
Just finished reading all this, wondering what was up for today, guess nothing now. That does suck that she saw this thread. Fat comments were over the hill, not needed, plain mean (like Frizzo said, don't say it here if you can't say it to their face). Whore, well, you can decide on your own. My morals may be different than yours.

In falling in with conspiracy theories, we made the big mistake of posting her real email address(s). Someone emailed her or she was lurking, or Blurred is Honey. :biggrin:

splat
05-15-2005, 11:14 AM
Even if I get wrapped up in the hilarity of something like this, speaking only for myself, eventually, I must still come around to my own convictions that passing judgement comes right after forgiveness on my list of 'the hardest things in life to remember for my own spiritual sanity'. It's a hard list to live up to. Especially in moments such as this thread presented.

People whore themselves at so many levels........

dbp
05-15-2005, 11:35 AM
Nice avatar.
Okay, you shamed me into changing it. Someone else probably has this one too.

While I am on this thread again, a thought on prostitution... As unsavory as it seems to me personally, the libertarian in me thinks that prostitution should be legal for some of the same reasons drugs should be legal.
- The state doesn't have any business interfering with what goes on between consenting adults. Force isn't being used against anyone.
- Making something like this illegal often causes more problems than it solves.

I was just reading about a Craigslist hoax where a woman offers no strings sex online, and tells the guy to meet her somewhere very public with a carnation so she can recognize him. When he gets there, he finds dozens of guys with carnations and no girl. Now that is cruel.

gonzo
05-15-2005, 12:59 PM
i would appreciate it if everyone would get off the 20/20-hindsight-moral-high-road and let this thread be. no one was getting deep on the societal pros and cons of prositution and quoting scriptures on "passing judgement" when splat was going to meet this chick with a helmet cam on acid. please stop backpeddling and enjoy the laugh, which was a damn good one.

FNG
05-15-2005, 01:14 PM
:nonono2:
Black shoes, white shirt, black hat, cadillac..............

Black coat, white shoes, black hat, Cadillac.
Yeah, the boy's a time bomb.

Beaver
05-15-2005, 01:29 PM
i would appreciate it if everyone would get off the 20/20-hindsight-moral-high-road and let this thread be. no one was getting deep on the societal pros and cons of prositution and quoting scriptures on "passing judgement" when splat was going to meet this chick with a helmet cam on acid. please stop backpeddling and enjoy the laugh, which was a damn good one.

Fukin' eh.

Core Shot
05-15-2005, 01:33 PM
This worthless, pointless post by me pushes this past the friggen stoke thread.

Only 50 more posts and this will beat Bernie Franz.

that is all.

splat
05-15-2005, 01:36 PM

It was fun. But no one can assume to understand her intentions. So raggin on her as a hoe does not need to serve as justification for having fun. I saw it as a 'real time interweb' moment. I don't expect anyone to feel compelled to share my personal take in hindsight. But if I want to say how I feel, I get to do that, like you do, Gonz. Agreed, the laugh was good, and the buildup exciting. Would have made a great comedy/reality TV segment.

Core Shot
05-15-2005, 01:48 PM
Would have made a great comedy/reality TV segment.

I'm thinking Seinfeld.

Jerry = Punani
George = Roo
Elaine = Yogachick

And HoneydelightDD a/k/a Juggy Jessica is played by
. . . Kramer

nhtele
05-15-2005, 04:37 PM
And HoneydelightDD a/k/a Juggy Jessica is played by
. . . Kramer

No way - definitely Newman

Core Shot
05-15-2005, 04:43 PM
No way - definitely Newman

I am such a Seinfeld Jong.
You are so right.

Newman! - Jerry's arch nemesis strikes again and frustrates his internet lust.

that frees Kramer to play Viva's role of "Orlando, Doctor of Heterologous Pathology" -Brilliant!!

skea 457
05-15-2005, 06:15 PM
Having consenting sex = legal

Having consenting sex for money = illegal

Having consenting sex for money in front of a porn film crew = legal

Go figure.

H-man
05-15-2005, 06:39 PM
So who tipped her off?

hope you had fun...
d

edit: So - her name wasn't Jessica, eh? Who's d? Who tipped her off? My money's on Squawman
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pube-in-my-taco
05-15-2005, 06:53 PM
ok, i just discovered this thread, read all 444 posts, laughed my ass off, and felt genuine concern for the woman.

a few observations:

she must be cool to have laughed at this thread.

the fine folks at TGR are also cool to have made this into what it was made.

on the other hand, those of us that called her "fat," "whore," or "fat whore" are asshats. that's just not cool.

selling is legal, fucking is legal, so why isn't selling fucking legal?

when i read the post that she had seen the thread, my audible response was such that my wife said from the other room, "what's wrong? did somebody die?"

as pissed as i am at the guy who tipped her off, it's probably a good thing that she didn't waste her time with us.

Lone Star
05-15-2005, 07:15 PM
wow, it touches me to see all of the bleeding hearts :tdo13: :tdo13:

backpack
05-15-2005, 08:18 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Now that's entertainment right there.

jayfrizzo
05-15-2005, 09:19 PM
a helmet cam on acid

Sweet.
______

Uma
05-16-2005, 12:12 AM
wow, it touches me to see all of the bleeding hearts :tdo13: :tdo13:

Everyone should assume the worst, even if nobody met her.
The stoning will be tomorrow at noon in the town square.
Bring your fear, anger, and hatred of the unknown.

teledave
05-16-2005, 06:14 AM
I'm thinking that at least half of the folks calling her a fat whore would have done her in a heartbeat. Am I the only one wondering how many maggot e-mails we didn't see? "Ah, the girls all get prettier at closing time, they all begin to look like movie stars." (The Killer)

A-wreck
05-16-2005, 06:54 AM

I think you've been here before. :D

Ever post a pic of yourself riding a chair in a black/white jacket, without a hat, over at epic?

bklyn
05-16-2005, 08:13 AM
I think you've been here before. :D

Ever post a pic of yourself riding a chair in a black/white jacket, without a hat, over at epic?

Yep, is that where all the referrals from this board are coming from? LOL. Where's that thread?

edit: never mind - found it.

LMAO at someone saying I am the one on the right:
http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/flipbooks/img/shows/grammys/03_historic_moments/3715.jpg
But he does look like he could be my brother.
PS: not a dude - see my avatar.

Viva
05-16-2005, 08:30 AM
Everyone should assume the worst, even if nobody met her.
The stoning will be tomorrow at noon in the town square.
Bring your fear, anger, and hatred of the unknown.

Even if we assume the best, this thread was still pretty damn fun.

What she was asking for was ridiculous, regardless if she was legit.

People don't acquire property in Tahoe by being idiots. And that is exactly what she was trolling for.

Core Shot
05-16-2005, 08:49 AM
She coulda been looking for a house from which to run her internet porn site for fans of Zaftig?

Ned Flanders: "you have embarrassed me for the last-diddly-ast time!"

Homer: "last-diddly-assed ??"

A-wreck
05-16-2005, 10:26 AM
LMAO at someone saying I am the one on the right:
http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/flipbooks/img/shows/grammys/03_historic_moments/3715.jpg
PS: not a dude - see my avatar.

We knew you were a girl. At least I did. Glad you thought that was funny. If you think that was funny then you'll probably like this place.
Welcome.

Nice rack. That yours?

bklyn
05-16-2005, 12:18 PM
Nice rack. That yours?
Yes, thanks. Judging by quotes here about Ms Tahoe Zuftig's juggs being too fat... It's clear some here are used to itty bittys. ;)

A-wreck
05-16-2005, 01:10 PM
Yes, ;)

Hott!

I can't say what size boobs everyone else on the board is used to. I, personally, am familiar with all makes/models.

Viva
05-16-2005, 01:28 PM
I can't say what size boobs everyone else on the board is used to.

A new poll?

AfroMullet
05-16-2005, 01:39 PM
A new poll?

done and done

LAN
05-16-2005, 01:55 PM
Nice rack. That yours?

They look purchased.

bklyn
05-16-2005, 02:10 PM
They look purchased.
LOL! Natural baby! The a$$ is natural too but that's a poll for a different demographic.

Phat = plenty hips and thighs
PhD = Piled high & deep

I can't help it, I'm just drawn that way

A-wreck
05-16-2005, 02:12 PM
And there is something wrong with that?

I'll take fake boobs over real ones any day. Why, Because there is nothing worse than a girl who has a great rack but doesn't want it. I can't stand it when a girl has great tits and covers them all up with sweaters and deceiving bras. If they bought the boobs then chances are they will be wearing low cut dresses, showing them off and admiring them whenever they feel necessary, which means I'll have a partner to enjoy one of my favorite pastimes with..

LAN
05-16-2005, 02:13 PM
If those are natural, you're wearing one hell of a bra.

A-wreck
05-16-2005, 02:17 PM
that's a poll for a different demographic.

The people who like big butts deographic? ;)

Anxious Mo-Fo
05-16-2005, 02:19 PM

We gots us a catfight.

bklyn
05-16-2005, 02:20 PM
I'm only 37 they are not on the floor yet. The shirt is designed to accentuate the positive, no bra needed.

LAN
05-16-2005, 02:21 PM
We gots us a catfight.

No, no ... not a catfight. They just look very capsular to me. In order to do a full fledged analysis, I'd have to see more pics.

yogachik
05-16-2005, 02:23 PM
No, no ... not a catfight. They just look very capsular to me. In order to do a full fledged analysis, I'd have to see more pics.
yogachik thinks LANs request will be a popular one....

A-wreck
05-16-2005, 02:27 PM
They just look very capsular to me. In order to do a full fledged analysis, I'd have to see more pics.

Do you think she lied to you?
You seem awfully fixed on this chicks rack.

bklyn
05-16-2005, 02:28 PM
yogachik thinks LANs request will be a popular one....
Except next they will want to feel...

LAN
05-16-2005, 02:30 PM
Do you think she lied to you?
You seem awfully fixed on this chicks rack.

Actually, I'm more fixated on my own avatar.

I think they're fake - whether she lied, I don't care.

natty dread
05-16-2005, 02:37 PM
They look real to me.

LAN
05-16-2005, 02:37 PM
They look real to me.

I think a feel test is in order.

A-wreck
05-16-2005, 02:41 PM
Actually, I'm more fixated on my own avatar.

I think they're fake - whether she lied, I don't care.

Are you a girl?
are you insecure? Maybe just a leeeeetle bit?
Nice welcoming someone new by claiming they have fake tits.
Christ.
I'm glad nobody called me out on my fake leg when I first came here, or else I wouldn't have stayed.

LAN
05-16-2005, 02:42 PM
Are you a girl?
are you insecure? Maybe just a leeeeetle bit?
Nice welcoming someone new by claiming they have fake tits.
Christ.

Oh get over it already!

A-wreck
05-16-2005, 02:44 PM
Oh get over it already!

Me get over it.

You're the boob police.

LAN
05-16-2005, 02:46 PM
Me get over it.

You're the boob police.

All I'm saying is that they look fake.

natty dread
05-16-2005, 02:53 PM
Still think they look real, but it can be quite hard to tell when they're constrained. ;)

LAN
05-16-2005, 02:54 PM
Still think they look real, but it can be quite hard to tell when they're constrained. ;)

natty, I tried to arrange a feel test for you. :mad:

bklyn
05-16-2005, 03:24 PM
They look real to me.
Hmmn - let me check...

typing with right hand while feeling breasts with left...

yeah - feels real to me...
Ahh... feels great to me...

be back in 20 minutes

You'd touch them too if they were yours!

altachic
05-16-2005, 03:25 PM
Hmmn - let me check...

be back in 20 minutes

Hmmmm...interesting.

LAN
05-16-2005, 03:30 PM
Hmmn - let me check...

be back in 20 minutes

Nice troll.

bklyn
05-16-2005, 03:33 PM
Hmmmm...interesting.
:wink: Thread was getting too serious: fake..Real! Fake!! REAL!! FAKE!!!
I spend my spare change on skiing. Plus implants deaden your sensations - eff that!

LAN
05-16-2005, 03:52 PM
:wink: Thread was getting too serious: fake..Real! Fake!! REAL!! FAKE!!!
I spend my spare change on skiing. Plus implants deaden your sensations - eff that!

Trooollllll.

A-wreck
05-17-2005, 07:00 AM
Trooollllll.

How ridiculous. This conversation started because I recognized her as someone who posted on epic. Her picture has been posted here before too.

bad_roo
05-17-2005, 12:18 PM
[praying roo gets a response]
I get back from Germany and find this gem in my gmail...

andy...i was up at 4 this morning and thought i would check mail...thank you for the giggle...
please choose only one of the following that best describes you:
a) my friends say i am a trip
b) i tripped and fell, hit my head, and now the voices are louder
c) after my trip to mexico...all of my thoughts are in color (what was in that water?)
d) no beer and no tv make homer go crazy

on to your inquiries.
i am familliar with a swamp cooler, believe it or not.
i can handle your 6 bedrooms. its your 6 personalities that worry me. if you have a lumberjack cabin, does that make you a lumberjack? even though in general i think lumberjacks are sexy (the ones with teeth who have bathed) i have had a bad lumberjack experience...and almost had to take out a tpo on the crazy tree cutter.
i would be fasinated to learn how you toilet train a tortise. my puppies are house broken, but they defecate on the ground outside. certainly their brains are bigger than a tortise. they are loving mutts, spaniel size--sweet but not very bright.
i can bake like a mother fucker. but i usually prefer from scratch. if you are that attached to stovetop stuffing, i am sure i could find sufficient quantities to allow you to cover yourself in the stuff. do you want gravy with that?
i am intrigued by the siege cannon. it it some type of huge sling thing that hurls the objects? or does it use an explosion to propell the items?
all kidding aside andy...i am the single mother of an incredible 4 yr old boy. we have been in reno for almost 2 years (from dallas/fort worth) and i hate it. loathe the 24hr drinking and gambling. the people are so sad. it is time to enroll him in pre-k and i dont want it to be here. i desire to explore the oregon and washington coasts...but havent been able to afford it. thus the move to tahoe. need water. need trees. i am seeking a safe and pleasant place for us to stay for a year, allowing me to save some money.
shall we meet for a drink? i prefer wine, but if you want some kind of flavored milk, we can arrange it. unfortunately i stopped nursing 2 years ago, thus the milk cannot be flavored by me.
best to you.
remember your medication.
jessica

vinnay
05-17-2005, 01:50 PM
a gem indeed. have you posted the original email?

Core Shot
05-17-2005, 01:58 PM
a gem indeed. have you posted the original email?

here it is.
I'm surprised she actulally responded to this.
Makes me think she might have been a troll after all.

A different tack...

Hi,

Can you include more information on your displacement in cubic inches?
I have a high-capacity swamp cooler for those hot Tahoe summers and it
needs constant adjustment based on the ambient temperature, the
relative humidity and the specific heat capacity of the air inside my
luxurious lumberjack cabin in Rubicon Bay. Perhaps the most attractive
aspect of the house is the hardwearing vinyl flooring that is now so
collectable. I have a paisley print in the head and it matches the
curtains in all but colour and pattern.

I have a tortoise, but I'm certain it could become accustomed to two
small dogs. It's a fast learner and is fully toilet trained. You
mentioned that two of the dogs are smallish but how big are the rest
of them? I'm rather frightened of large dogs since a visit to Juarez
in 1997 when my shoes fell off. I was intrigued to know more about the
delicious encounter mentioned in the ad. Can you bake? I'm rather fond
of stovetop stuffing and would be willing to trade Betty Crocker
products for rent if you could source them in industrial quantities. I
also have a friend who works at a local pizza delivery company who can
get you as many toppings as you like on a deep pan good through Friday
to Monday for just 99c.

My lumberjack cabin has six bedrooms which could prove difficult for
you to come to terms with. It also has a deck overlooking scenic Lake
Tahoe with no visual impairment from satellite dishes or chemical
toilet paraphernalia and a hot tub powered by natural wood chippings.
I also have a wood chipper which is fun to crank up on a Sunday
morning. I have also built an 18th century siege cannon in the back
yard, which is great for hurling old refrigerators into the lake.
Swimming in the lake is not really recommended because it's not only
rather cold but the large number of old refrigerators in the water
tends to make it rather dangerous. My old lodger came down with
tetanus which was a very messy affair. I don't think he'd kept up to
dates with his jabs, instead spending all of his disposable income on
subscriptions to Black Tail.

I spend my weekends skiing, snowmobiling and playing Laserquest, so I
tend to keep myself to myself. If this sounds interesting to you,
please send some pictures of your dogs and the undersides of your feet
(I have an allergy to athletes foot fungus).

Regards

Andy

Mindi
05-17-2005, 02:40 PM
I cannot believe what a bunch of losers you are and I really can't believe how you tried to make yourselves feel better by totally humiliating my really good friend. Your parents must be proud!! Jessica is a great person that has fallen on some really hard times, obviously, and you decided to take take her misfortune and bad decisions and play on those. You guys really know how to make someone feel really bad. Jessica would never hurt anyone and is one of the most caring people I know. Maybe next time you will think a little bit before you decide to make yourselves feel a little bit better about your puny lives and remeber how you hurt a really nice person who did not deserve it. I think you all owe her an apology.

edg
05-17-2005, 02:47 PM
I cannot believe what a bunch of losers you are and I really can't believe how you tried to make yourselves feel better by totally humiliating my really good friend. Your parents must be proud!! Jessica is a great person that has fallen on some really hard times, obviously, and you decided to take take her misfortune and bad decisions and play on those. You guys really know how to make someone feel really bad. Jessica would never hurt anyone and is one of the most caring people I know. Maybe next time you will think a little bit before you decide to make yourselves feel a little bit better about your puny lives and remeber how you hurt a really nice person who did not deserve it. I think you all owe her an apology.
Last time I heard, we gave her a laugh, jackass.

edg

Mindi
05-17-2005, 02:49 PM
You heard wrong, asshole.

mr_gyptian
05-17-2005, 02:52 PM

ummh, yeah. check's in the mail, sweety. :rolleyes:

dbp
05-17-2005, 02:54 PM
Assuming you are really her friend and this is accurate information, I am sorry her feelings were hurt. I pray that I never have misfortunes in life that lead to offering sex for rent on the interweb.

edg
05-17-2005, 02:57 PM
You heard wrong, asshole.
You're right; however, my reading is impeccable.

hope you had fun...
d

edg

Below Zero
05-17-2005, 03:03 PM
Is Mindi Phunk or Blurred?

CUBUCK
05-17-2005, 03:14 PM
Mindi,

Can we get a picture???

Tuckerman
05-17-2005, 03:21 PM
Mindi,

Can we get a picture???

NO PICS OF NAKED SISTER?

hucksquaw
05-17-2005, 03:36 PM
Mindi dont get your panties all up in a bunch. We'll try to hook you up with splat too....

Tippster
05-17-2005, 03:49 PM
Dear Mindy:

I'm sorry your friend felt she needed to whore herself out for a change of scenery. I'm not too keen on the EC anymore, so maybe If I play human jackhammer twice a month you'll let my family and myself move into your resort home in one of the most expensive places on the planet? No?

Then thanks for your opinion. Consider it read and discarded.

mr_gyptian
05-17-2005, 03:49 PM
Is Mindi Phunk or Blurred?

purely conjecture, but who else uses the term KOOK?

Hutch
05-17-2005, 03:53 PM
maybe If I play human jackhammer twice a month you'll let my family and myself move into your resort home in one of the most expensive places on the planet?

Any interest in Rome?

sftc
05-17-2005, 04:00 PM
Hey Mindi,
If you are this lady's friend have you talked to her about the how absurd and dangerous her proposition is? Posting something like that on Craig's List is like writing on the bathroom walls at an I-80 rest stop, except a lot more perverts will see it on Craig's List.
Maybe this thread will convince her she should look at some other options for South Tahoe housing, like trading for house cleaning or nanny services. Have you or her considered all of the bad situations she could end up in by following through on this? She could go to jail and possibly loose her kid for starters, and it could get a lot worse then that.
Some people wrote some not nice shit on here, but it's up to them to appologize if they want too, but maybe you should appologize to your friend for not stepping in and telling her that her housing idea is really, really DUMB.

Regardless, my money is on Mindi = Squawman or maybe it's yogachick drumming up some content for the screenplay.

Blizzard7763
05-17-2005, 04:16 PM
Has anybody thought of how tame this stunt was compared to the shit people watch on TV these days? People are fighting over a cash prize, seeing who can be the most dishonest, irresponsible, immoral person, and it is played on national television. Just the names of the shows give them away. Desperate Housewives, Joe Millionaire, etc. Sure, some names were thrown around, but this is still a harmless prank compared to other things going on that actually do cause problems.

It was a funny idea, but it didn't work out. Leave it at that.

SquawMan
05-17-2005, 04:20 PM
Regardless, my money is on Mindi = Squawman or maybe it's yogachick drumming up some content for the screenplay.

if she is a hooker, which I still doubt, it should be very easy to get her to cough up the email address of the person who tipped her off

she's obviously in need of money

yogachik
05-17-2005, 04:23 PM
or maybe it's yogachick drumming up some content for the screenplay.
nope, not that hard up for ideas - besides, it doesn't make for an interesting movie.

roo - that's some crazy email you got in return. Totally different style of writing, so I'm more convinced that Jessica is more than one person.

05-17-2005, 04:46 PM
Mindi = troll or a lousy friend.

No specifics, info drawn from honeyblonde's e-mails -- IE: "hard times."

If my friend and her 4 y/o son had fallen on some really really hard times that she felt the need to hook for rent, I'd offer a bed in the house instead of getting on the interweb and lecturing a bunch of strangers about it.

freshie247
05-17-2005, 04:51 PM
[QUOTE=VivaPeople don't acquire property in Tahoe by being idiots. And that is exactly what she was trolling for.[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about?Do you seriously think that having money our owning real estate at Squaw means you're intelligent?

Having money obviously doesn't necessarily have anything to do with intelligence ;which isn't always connected to common sense.I come from one of the wealthiest per capita areas in the US.I can assure you there is a plethora of rich idiots & rich folks with no common sense everywhere!

Our president is rich,& I don't think he could figure his way out of a wet paper bag.

freshie247
05-17-2005, 05:02 PM
Then you ask a woman if she's insecure because of her rack comments about another's boobs.

This may not be news to some ,but obviously it never crossed your fake ta ta loving mind that women that get ARTIFICIAL AUGMENTATION ARE INSECURE,THAT'S WHY THEY GET FAKE ONES.That or they are strippers

Maybe you like insecure women.

skideeppow
05-17-2005, 05:11 PM
Last time I heard, we gave her a laugh, jackass.

edg
I love this site!!!!

Monique
05-17-2005, 06:00 PM
I finally decided to check out this thread and have to chime in and give some mad props. Superstar, Yogachik, Splat and Viva are my new heroes, and Roo gets honorable mention for pure psychedelic weirdness. Thanks to all y'all for making me laugh so hard.

I have no idea about the authenticity of bklyntrayc's breasts, but I can tell SquawMan is a real boob. :o

truth
05-17-2005, 06:04 PM
?

Having money obviously doesn't necessarily have anything to do with intelligence ;which isn't always connected to common sense.I come from one of the wealthiest per capita areas in the US.I can assure you there is a plethora of rich idiots & rich folks with no common sense everywhere!

You've proved your point.

Then you ask a woman if she's insecure because of her rack comments about anothers boobs.

This may not be news to some ,but obviously it never crossed your fake ta ta loving mind that women that get ARTIFICIAL AUGMENTATION ARE INSECURE,THAT'S WHY THEY GET FAKE ONES.That or they are strippers

Maybe you like insecure women.

I like all boobs, real or fake or really fake. Go crunch some granola ya tofu lovin boulderodo tree humper.

bklyn
05-17-2005, 06:25 PM
Jessica is a great person that has fallen on some really hard times...

Your girl is out on the ho stroll... & you come here to get mad?
Put a roof over her & her kid's heads and take the keyboard out ya ass! With friends like you.. who needs pimps?