SkiJunky05
02-01-2005, 09:25 PM
UVM's Second Annual Jackson Hole Video!

Edit- no longer in college!
2005: J9_wNsVMTR0

Also - here are vids from our other two trips to Jackson:
2004:YouTube - UVM ski club goes to Jackson Hole 2004

2006:YouTube - UVM ski club goes to Jackson Hole 2006

Why so huge? Well, it's about 12 minutes long, and pretty high quality...plus there are naked pictures of various boardmember's sisters all over the video.

We were in Jackson from Jan 3-17th. Video editing was mostly done by RJ (full face), Don (badass snowboarder), and Chris (our very own Snowrider...blue Arc'teryx, huge front flips).

So, click "save target as", put it on your desktop, grab a beverage, come back in a while, and enjoy the stoke.

We had a great time (as you'll see), and we hope that somehow current conditions in Jackson will improve for the Summit...though everyone will undoubtedly have FUN.

Previous threads:
https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23493
https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23818
https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24304

Bah

zion zig zag
02-01-2005, 09:32 PM
I've got dial-up. I'll let you know what I think in about 18 hours.

BradyCU
02-01-2005, 10:12 PM
That was a sweet movie! Good footage and good editing lots of work went into post production! Good to see some mags gettin it done! Million props

MOHSHSIHd
02-01-2005, 10:13 PM
sick fucking vid man....you guys went HUGE....

ps. did you guys buy lift tickets everyday for like 2 weeks? if so thats wild shit...

lax
02-01-2005, 10:26 PM
mmm college servers 6:58 remaining

t-bar
02-01-2005, 10:29 PM
we had 11 of 14 days ticket, so fortunately we didn't have to wait in line every morning...

crashnburn'd
02-01-2005, 10:35 PM
nice job guys

Raps
02-01-2005, 10:52 PM
sick.....sick....and...SICK

Way to go huge guys....and the video skills were top notch....
It's pretty sweet that there is a good group of you guys at UVM who all love to rip and shoot video. It's tough to find 5 people who even ski off groomers here at Hamilton....
Way to represent with some sick college ski stoke

seldon
02-01-2005, 10:53 PM
Totally fucking sick bird.

CUBUCK
02-01-2005, 11:45 PM
Sweeet Video. The footage is sweet. Way to go balls out. I can't wait to get back out there. Its posts like this that make me wonder why the hell am I living in New York

kush1
02-01-2005, 11:52 PM
I am very drunik and it will be done dowlnoading in 1 min....wow 1 min fro over 100mb's that is awsome

CS
02-01-2005, 11:52 PM
Sweeet Video. The footage is sweet. Way to go balls out. I can't wait to get back out there. Its posts like this that make me wonder why the hell am I living in New York

Or Los Angeles, working 65 hours a week during ski season.......

Solid video. And large props to those going lunatic big.

LaramieSkiBum
02-01-2005, 11:55 PM
I am afraid i cant be to original, but...

bad fucking ass! I don't quite understand what sick bird means, but i would say your vid was fucking sick jhole.

PaSucks
02-02-2005, 12:02 AM
mmm college servers 6:58 remaining

You obviously don't go to UPJ then. 42 minutes here. :rolleyes:

bigtrubs
02-02-2005, 12:10 AM
........... speechless.

Thanks for making me about 1.5 million times more stoked to the extreme about going to JH on the 12th! I hope it snows and I can get some amazing turns like you folks did!

kush1
02-02-2005, 12:22 AM
that 1 min and 30 sec download was DEF worth it!! :biggrin: You guys killed it for sure :yourock: :yourock:

backpack
02-02-2005, 12:53 AM
yea, it's nice when the video is longer than the download time... :D

looks like y'all had fun!

PaSucks
02-02-2005, 12:58 AM
Wow, that was f'in SICK BIRD! That was the best vid I have seen posted on here. Way to represent the EC. Those were some big drops to some pretty flat landings.

gincognito
02-02-2005, 06:13 AM
Damn. That's some nice morning stoke. Way to get after it, record it, and put it together in a nice package. Kudos.

SaAaH (and a little more psyched for Jackson),
d.

lax
02-02-2005, 06:22 AM
jesus christ!!!!!!!!!!! all you guys ok??

bad_roo
02-02-2005, 06:24 AM
Holy crap. Did everybody get stitched, battered and wheelchair bound? Broken skis, knackered bindings, busted up students - that's quite an attrition rate you had going on there.

I remember watching last year's movie and thinking it would be hard to top but this is definitely another step beyond. Pure shrapnel.

spanky
02-02-2005, 06:49 AM
Wow. Very sick indeed. Great timing in getting this out 3 days before the summit.

Holy crap. Did everybody get stitched, battered and wheelchair bound? Broken skis, knackered bindings, busted up students - that's quite an attrition rate you had going on there.
So what's the damage list (human and gear)?
Broken ski
Broken snowboard binding
50 or so stitches in the back (how'd that happen?)
Wheelchair (what happened there?)
"Huck Neck"
What else?

One last thing... Do you show this video to your parents? If so, that just proves your fucking crazy (like the video wasn't enough proof?).

basom
02-02-2005, 07:01 AM
i just kicked my boss in the back of the head.

t-bar
02-02-2005, 08:00 AM
[QUOTE=spanky]

So what's the damage list (human and gear)?
Broken ski
Broken snowboard binding
50 or so stitches in the back (how'd that happen?)
Wheelchair (what happened there?)
"Huck Neck"
What else?

oh everyone's just fine...the pic of the kid hitting the keg while in the wheelchair wasn't of any of the skiers or riders in the vid, he was one of our friends on the trip who wasn't hurt at all, but for some reason there was a wheelchair in our garage at the condo we stayed in? it provided good times...the stitched back is of another one of our friends, grant, who got thrashed by a snowboard edge and got 50 stitches (some internal on the muscle), but he took a day off, came back out, and ripped it like nothing happened...he got the hardcore award of the week...
broken gear is as follows:

adub - 1 broken pole, 1 bent dynastar LP, 3 out of 4 wings gone on his look P14s.
don - broken baseplate on his board (in the vid)
rj - snapped tail on pistols
everyone - numerous core shots.

thanks for the feedback, time for sick ass marketing class.

bcbobcat22
02-02-2005, 08:12 AM
Sweet video man...were you in any of the meathead videos or anything? I have definitely seen you in something before.

Steven S. Dallas
02-02-2005, 08:23 AM
you guys ski pretty good, for a bunch of dialup haters.

other1
02-02-2005, 08:24 AM
Wow, great 'at my desk' stoke, you kidz from UVM are killing it.

I need to get a plane ticket out of here soon!

ulty_guy
02-02-2005, 08:37 AM
as always, great stuff, and even better than last year.

meatdrink9
02-02-2005, 09:56 AM
Nice work by all involved.

Karl Stall
02-02-2005, 10:01 AM
extremely well done

Tap
02-02-2005, 10:27 AM
i've got that warm happy feeling

Theodore Huxtable
02-02-2005, 12:37 PM
Just got around to watching that and it gave me the chills....you guys are some sick mofo's for sure. :fmicon: Your location says VT....where'd you learn how to ski like that in the east?! You can't learn to huck like that at Mad River....

Yeah, and how did that dude get that slash down his back?

Again, nice work, very well put together.

SteepnDeep
02-02-2005, 01:27 PM
Looks like a Huck-Fucking Good Time!
Great Summit Stoke!!!

SkiJunky05
02-02-2005, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the replies...i'll pass it on to the rest of our gang of hoodlums.

Grant (kid w/ the stitches) was hit from behind by a snowboarder. No cut in the jacket, uh, well...i wasn't there to witness the initial state of injury, but it was a rather severe cut underneath the layers of clothing. :eek: As RJ (T-Bar) said, Grant was out skiing again after 1 day of rest, albeit at a slower pace than he would have liked.

Another kid from our trip hurt his ankle on the first day, which was a bummer. As for the two week crew, we went away with shin bang, sore necks, and i had a lightly jacked up ankle from that backflip crash...however, despite what people may think, we weren't trying to be "stupid" about anything. Everything we did was well scoped out. Well. The double drop where I fall wasn't scoped too well...but anyways :rolleyes2

As for learning to drop cliffs...when you get used to hitting 10-15 footers into tight icy woods, a wide open landing makes things seem a lot easier. That, and uh, we live by anything Jamie Pierre says in High Life :p (very much kidding on that). Or we get so bored on groomers...or we watch too many ski movies...or...it seemed like the right thing to do at the time.

Again, sorry for the huge file size, but we thought if we were going to make you sit watching the same thing for 10+ minutes, it would be nice if you didnt have to get really close to your screen and squint. :biggrin:

Again, nothing but good vibes sent out to Jackson for the summit-goers. :yourock:

shamrockpow
02-02-2005, 02:01 PM
That just made my day a little better. Thanks for the stoke

ljm
02-02-2005, 02:02 PM
Kudos to everyone involved. That's a sweet video.

edg
02-02-2005, 02:14 PM
Sick.

edg

Bodhi
02-02-2005, 02:18 PM
Ultra-sweet.

peace,
BS.

road trip
02-02-2005, 02:26 PM
Nice! I still have your movie from last year on my desktop... so looking forward to this one! Thanks!

SkiJunky05
02-02-2005, 02:37 PM
Sweet video man...were you in any of the meathead videos or anything? I have definitely seen you in something before.

I had exactly 3 shots in their video "Schooled". The best one is a crash in the credits, if you own the vid. Geoff and Rooster, the guys that run Meatheads, live next door to me. Geoff finished their documentory last night, should be cool to see. (sorry, spamaliciousness because Geoff and Rooster are broke: www.meatheadfilms.com)

"peace out"

edit- and Road Trip, you have earned a free beer coupon from me, remind me of this if we ever meet. :biggrin:

Theodore Huxtable
02-02-2005, 02:37 PM
Nice! I still have your movie from last year on my desktop... so looking forward to this one! Thanks!

Somebody post the one from last year - if it's anything like this years, it's got to be ultra ball-z.

SkiJunky - where have you been getting your fix in VT? Kinda crappy conditions as of late...

SkiJunky05
02-02-2005, 02:47 PM
Somebody post the one from last year - if it's anything like this years, it's got to be ultra ball-z.

SkiJunky - where have you been getting your fix in VT? Kinda crappy conditions as of late...

Last year's vid (http://www.uvm.edu/~jares/J_Hole.mpeg)

much smaller file (101mb :biggrin: )
it was cool when we made it, but it's so 2004 :p

in last years vid:
Don wears a yellow coat
I wear a blue coat and look more similar to Snowrider (chris).
We tried to include more people in the vid
we were only there for 1 week w/ more sun
we stayed inbounds
we had smaller genitalia.

As for skiing around here lately...Bolton thursday nights for the corporate race league (glorified Nastar!) and occasionally (now more consistantly) Stowe. I feel our little beaver or whatever it is named Phil has granted us good fortune for late Feb/March.

bigtrubs
I have this one on my desktop now! at least until OC episodes take up all my RAM and I have to delete it.... HAHA no worries it'll be there for a long time.

AfroMullet
Fuck Ing Eh

Super Sick :fmicon:

Nice huckage.

snorkeldeep
02-02-2005, 02:48 PM
nice work. that was awesome and timely summit-stoke! post up next year when you all head out.. id love to try and time a trip that way at the same time with you guys.

Theodore Huxtable
02-02-2005, 03:05 PM
I feel our little beaver or whatever it is named Phil has granted us good fortune for late Feb/March.

I hope so man. Thanks, for lasts years vid, I'll check it out later....

I checked out your website - where's that waterfall at Stowe? I like to think that my boys and I are pretty rad, but we've never seen that. And, I guess I should check out this Katahna, ME destination as well.

bcrider
02-02-2005, 03:06 PM
Sweeet viddy guys!

I’m going to download it at home too so I can enjoy it in proper fashion, ie start to finish with sound cranked.

I really liked all the storm footy. Nice hucks too. :)

Props on the edit as well!

evidence120
02-02-2005, 03:31 PM
wow!! what type of camera did you guys use?

snowrider
02-02-2005, 03:42 PM
Just good old fashioned mini-dv cams. Not 3CCD or anything special like that.

I hope all who are Jackson bound for the summit get the goods. I'm jealous!!

Crinkle
02-02-2005, 04:11 PM
:yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock:
shitbox!!! you guys killed it. Great work on the video.

"when in rome" [/r. burgandy]

jibco
02-02-2005, 06:12 PM
Great Video! :fmicon:

Nice hucks and editing. Keep up the good work. :)

MacDaddy
02-02-2005, 06:13 PM
. .
. .
. .
. ......
. ..
. . ..
. ...
........ .

MacDaddy
02-02-2005, 06:17 PM
. .
. .
. .
. ......
. ..
. . ..
. ...

Blurred
02-02-2005, 06:20 PM
Best maggot video ever!!!

Funny how east coasters go out on vacation and huck huger than most maggots who reside out west.... :fm:

vinnay
02-02-2005, 06:44 PM
thats was fuckin sick. thats staying on my desktop for awhile. puts anything my college buddies could do to shame.

mattitude
02-02-2005, 07:12 PM
Sweet video. Found this pic in your cache of stuff. The video could use some of this: http://www.uvm.edu/~dwatkins/dance.jpg

snowrider
02-02-2005, 07:29 PM
Yeah, lame shot though, all their clothes are on. We can do better... :tdo13:

SkiJunky05
02-02-2005, 07:35 PM
Well, let's not get all internet savy/stalkerish...

but yea, those girls are entertaining, i guess.

however, best of the cache:
http://www.uvm.edu/~dwatkins/ingrid.jpg :fm:

SkiJunky05
02-02-2005, 07:37 PM
Yeah, lame shot though, all their clothes are on. We have done them... :tdo13:

:D Let's hope they aren't lurkers!

t-bar
02-02-2005, 07:37 PM
ahh yes, the infamous lap dance evening...andrea and jamie are awesome to party with, great fun, cool girls, and really nice uhh... :cool: i think eventually we'll have to post some of our party footage, which includes some pretty nice stairdrops, beer pong table slides, nice inverts off coffee tables, and other non-sober activities. more pics will be consolidated into one large folder, we'll post a link to that, although i think skijunky posted the really good ones earlier in another thread

...as far as next year's vid goes, well...this year everyone progressed, not only huckability, but we increased our knowledge of the backcountry as well, which has been really awesome...i think about 4 of us are planning on living there upon graduation (2006), can't wait to keep it going.

thanks a bunch for watching the vid, even though the file size could use a subway diet.

-rj

ps...my "hometown mountain" is blue mountain, pa... a well kept secret with just over 3500 vertical feet nestled in the poconos...shhhhhhh.

snowrider
02-02-2005, 07:50 PM
uh-oh the Pro pics are coming out, where one comes, the rest follow, what a night

ok this 3 way conversation must stop now

Lone Star
02-02-2005, 08:02 PM
wow. that's it: next season, I'm living in Jackson.

awesome video.

t-bar
02-02-2005, 08:10 PM
uh-oh the Pro pics are coming out, where one comes, the rest follow, what a night

ok this 3 way conversation must stop now

shit, when did don go pro?

SkiJunky05
02-02-2005, 08:43 PM
shoulda checked your calender, you missed tomorrows press conference regarding his pro hoe license reinstatement

What Ales You in 15?

Stu Gotz
02-02-2005, 08:52 PM
Skiing was great. Hucks were awesome. But just a great vibe of friends skiing together. Well done.

Stoke on!

Altaholic
02-02-2005, 08:58 PM
Ski Junky,
I love the intro in your Burlington Apt. My old stomping grounds when I went to Champlain College, I can tell by the old buildings in the first 10 seconds of the video when you show off your freeride films shirt.

Go to Ake's Place on Church st. next to Red Sqaure and across form RiRa's and get drunk on Long Trail & Magic Hat for me. How I miss those beers :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Hopefully I'll be back in VT for a month or two this fall to do another bootlegging run back to Utah, plus catch a sox & pats game in Boston.

Showtime06
02-02-2005, 09:02 PM
vid was soo sick...although last years was good, this years was just that much better...keep it up, hopefully you'll be ski bumming it out there this time next year :wink:

t-bar
02-02-2005, 09:05 PM
Ski Junky,

Go to Ake's Place on Church st. next to Red Sqaure and across form RiRa's and get drunk on Long Trail & Magic Hat for me. How I miss those beers :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

skijunky is going to what ales you for dollar drafts right now...he's so core.

The AD
02-02-2005, 10:29 PM
Excellent video guys! I'll only give it a slight demerit for the Napolean Dynamite reference :)

t-bar
02-02-2005, 10:38 PM
hey, we're just out makin' some sweet mulah with uncle rico.

Altaholic
02-02-2005, 10:43 PM

I forgot about What Ale's You, that is around the corner by the Flynn right? I SO MISS KOUNTRY KART DELI!!!! That place is a mad house after last call at 2 AM. I don't miss Rasputin's that place is a dive if there ever was one.

Sphinx
02-02-2005, 11:06 PM
:eek: HUGE. I really enjoyed that. Very short download time, too.

Dr. Send
02-02-2005, 11:14 PM
That was a gnar video. Of course, it took HALF AN HOUR to download thanks to my computer's shite-ass nature. :mad:

SkiJunky05
02-03-2005, 06:29 AM

here's to making out in the streets then eating a large Rise and Shiner at KKD. My head is not pleased with my (binge drinking) decisions. :nonono2:

Theodore Huxtable
02-03-2005, 07:27 AM
Best maggot video ever!!!

Funny how east coasters go out on vacation and huck huger than most maggots who reside out west.... :fm:

I was thinking the same thing...East Coast represent!

warthog
02-03-2005, 07:48 AM
here's to making out in the streets then eating a large Rise and Shiner at KKD. My head is not pleased with my (binge drinking) decisions. :nonono2:

Here's to you fucking right off college boy. Some of us have to work for a living. It can't be all skiing, making out w/ babes, and drinking. You'll see some day. Fucker.

AHHHHHhhhhhhhh.

I miss college.
Not the studying so much- the making out with girls on the street while drinking part.

Darkside
02-03-2005, 08:40 AM
Best video of the winter, so far. Those are some super big hucks, I think you guys might need to find a steeper landing though...

Foggy_Goggles
02-03-2005, 08:54 AM
I forgot about What Ale's You, that is around the corner by the Flynn right? I SO MISS KOUNTRY KART DELI!!!! That place is a mad house after last call at 2 AM. I don't miss Rasputin's that place is a dive if there ever was one.

Whatever you do, don't go to Kountry Kart and pass out in the bathroom until after they close, come to and realize the door is key locked and you can't get out, make some phone calls to find the owner to let you out, inadvertantly set off the silent alarm, and have B-towns finest show up to see you making yourself a grilly on the flat top. Not that I'd know anything about that.

SkiJunky05
02-03-2005, 01:01 PM
Whatever you do, don't go to Kountry Kart and pass out in the bathroom until after they close, come to and realize the door is key locked and you can't get out, make some phone calls to find the owner to let you out, inadvertantly set off the silent alarm, and have B-towns finest show up to see you making yourself a grilly on the flat top. Not that I'd know anything about that.

I've passed out in the front of the store, but my friends have thankfully woken me before they stepped out.

That is by far the best KKD story I've ever heard. :yourock:

And quoting Warthog: "It can't be all skiing, making out w/ babes, and drinking." - if you shape things correctly, all three of those can be found throughout your entire life. It just happens that it gets concentrated in the early 20s for some reason.

Theodore Huxtable
02-03-2005, 01:23 PM
Last year's vid (http://www.uvm.edu/~jares/J_Hole.mpeg)

much smaller file (101mb :biggrin: )
it was cool when we made it, but it's so 2004 :p

in last years vid:
Don wears a yellow coat
I wear a blue coat and look more similar to Snowrider (chris).
We tried to include more people in the vid
we were only there for 1 week w/ more sun
we stayed inbounds
we had smaller genitalia.

As for skiing around here lately...Bolton thursday nights for the corporate race league (glorified Nastar!) and occasionally (now more consistantly) Stowe. I feel our little beaver or whatever it is named Phil has granted us good fortune for late Feb/March.

Alright, just watched the 04' vid and it is pretty damn sick as well. You guys definately didn't go as big, but you still went pretty huge. :fmicon:

Did you hit puberty within the last year cuz your cojones sure were bigger in 05'. :biggrin:

I like the brief footage of Corbett's - why was there no Corbett's in the 05'? The conditions were unreal for each of the trips - you fewls got really lucky.

Again, nice work. Maybe I'll see you jackasses in VT if and when it dumps.

gonzo
02-03-2005, 01:29 PM
If I went to UVM, I would try to join your club.

t-bar
02-03-2005, 01:37 PM
I like the brief footage of Corbett's - why was there no Corbett's in the 05'? The conditions were unreal for each of the trips - you fewls got really lucky.

Again, nice work. Maybe I'll see you jackasses in VT if and when it dumps.

while conditions were awesome again this year, the base wasn't deep enough and corbet's wasn't even open this year while we were there, which didn't really matter much since it forced us to try some new things and go to new places...as far as VT is concerned, today was a good park day, but that gets old really fast, we need a dump, or two, or three...

-rj

Theodore Huxtable
02-03-2005, 01:48 PM
while conditions were awesome again this year, the base wasn't deep enough and corbet's wasn't even open this year while we were there, which didn't really matter much since it forced us to try some new things and go to new places

That's what I figured. But, when you guys were there this year wasn't it when during the 'two-week-non-stop-dump' in the west where places in CA got over 10ft of snow? Either way, bad ass stuff, Corbett's or not.

warthog
02-03-2005, 01:49 PM
I've passed out in the front of the store, but my friends have thankfully woken me before they stepped out.

That is by far the best KKD story I've ever heard. :yourock:

And quoting Warthog: "It can't be all skiing, making out w/ babes, and drinking." - if you shape things correctly, all three of those can be found throughout your entire life. It just happens that it gets concentrated in the early 20s for some reason.

You are correct sir.

I actually know some who never had any of the three. Poor bastards.

Sweet video. That was exactly what I need 1 day before I hop a plane to JH. I just hope the conditions come even close to what you all had.

Ski Drunk
02-03-2005, 03:29 PM
Great Stoke guys! Way to represent EC.

nest
02-03-2005, 04:43 PM
Girthy, Fucking Girthy. :yourock:

hucksquaw
02-03-2005, 06:24 PM
extreme stokage... lovin it!!

road trip
02-04-2005, 12:28 PM
Ha ha! In case anybody is still looking at this thread (how dare we let it drop to page 2!!) - I have a funny story.

I had a meeting today (still in it) at 2 PM. I got in the conference room early to set up my laptop with the overhead. Got the BRILLIANT idea to start playing the movie on the big screen when the executive director of my department glances into the conference room (before the meeting started)...

...and he was STOKED. Just said that he's going to Utah next week. Brownie points when I thought I was gonna get reprimanded. NICE!

snowrider
02-04-2005, 12:54 PM
I am honored to know that we are contributing to a healthy working environment (and a possible job promotion)! Right on.

Now its off to Mad River Glen for the weekend

road trip
02-04-2005, 01:45 PM
I am honored to know that we are contributing to a healthy working environment (and a possible job promotion)! Right on.

One can only hope. I'm just happy I'll have something to say during those akward moments when we are side-by-side at the urinals...

Johnny Gunn
02-04-2005, 01:45 PM
Cool Vid ! Great Stokage !!!

Some ballz'e hucks.

jibij
02-04-2005, 03:14 PM
One of the finest homegrowns ever posted here!

JMO
02-04-2005, 04:33 PM
By far the best video I've seen in a long time. Fantastic work, gents. You one-upped yourselves from last year, no doubt. So cool. Damn.

truth
02-04-2005, 04:37 PM
Kick your mom in the head sweet!

Dromond
02-04-2005, 04:45 PM
That was juuuust excellent. Good job UVM =)

Shin-to-Win
02-04-2005, 05:08 PM
Sweet vid. Something special about seeing mere mortals hucking their meat and ripping the pow. Makes it all seem more real than the heli-AK-bluebird-rockstar versions.

Would like to have seen a few close-ups of the riders to put names to faces but that is just a little nit pick to a totally sweet homebrew film. FKNA!! :yourock:

FLEX
02-05-2005, 12:13 AM
Sweet flick.....good skiing. Quality production.

Nice work UVM crew!

JMO
09-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Bidumpity bump

Because I'm drinkng a Long Trail and watching this yet again. This is fantastic work.

gramboh
09-10-2005, 04:55 AM
You guys fucking rule.

Baconzoo
09-10-2005, 08:09 PM
What do East Coasters do when they get in snow with texture?

Rip Shit

Damn, there was some serious "TO THE BED" though

Z
09-10-2005, 11:56 PM
What do East Coasters do when they get in snow with texture?

Rip Shit

AMEN TO THAT SHIT!!!! :biggrin:

Brewski2
09-11-2005, 07:57 AM
WICKED SWEET! :eek: Way to get 'r done boys.

iceman
09-11-2005, 10:15 AM
Not sure how I missed this the first time, but sweet job fellas.

That was filmed last January and we're a hell of a lot closer to next January than we are to the last one. Here's to this winter and the next film, bring it on!

basom
09-11-2005, 10:30 AM
you know skijunky is going to step it up this season.
you just get this feeling, in the base of your neck. skijunky will be killing it.

snowrider
09-11-2005, 06:42 PM
Yeah he might...but only if we let him
:cool:

"The Big One"
11-19-2005, 08:38 PM
fucking awesome, got me really pumped up for Jackson this year. My friend put it on his video Ipod too.

stompinlines
11-27-2005, 03:56 AM
Great stuff guys. Not sure how this vid flew under my radar. I am glad to have it on my computer now. Reminds me of my spring break trip in 00' that I took with the UW ski club. Good times. Thanks for the stoke.

duders
01-07-2006, 11:34 PM
Does anyone know the first full song played in the vid? I have it stuck in my head from way back when this came out and recently re-downloaded the vid to listen to it so I was just wondering if anyone knew its name and who it was by. Its the "get me out of here" song. Thanks

Blurred
01-15-2006, 10:13 PM
Still the best video ever posted on tgr!:fm:

We're road tripping to Jackson this year for sure.

Core Shot
01-16-2006, 07:22 AM
Bump in anticipation of the 3rd annual JH UVM video.

These guys hit the major powder pukeage this year and I wanna see it!

"The Big One"
01-16-2006, 09:25 AM
Oh man, if they got their starting on the 29th and stayed for 2 weeks they got their the perfect time

hill#9
01-20-2006, 02:20 AM
A treat to find this on the very eve of my JH trip.... specially as a former valley low life high flyer. Got the vibe going..... Probably twice as much snow now. Does the sun ever shine? who cares.
Thanks for bringing it home

skiaholik
02-23-2006, 01:19 PM
^^Bump^^ because the third video is up and on the ski/snowboard section.

smallAXE10
07-20-2007, 05:38 PM
Sick video east coasters can kill it!

I dont mean to put the vibe down on the post but, I was up in jackson last year when an avi took out some fellow vermonters who were shooting footage, I never heard what happened. Sounded horrible. were those kids from UVM????

props to the film though.

Cosmic Suncloud
07-21-2007, 04:21 AM
yo form tha t plce eh?

smallAXE10
07-21-2007, 05:26 PM
yo form tha t plce eh?

hmmmmm..

Kevo
07-23-2007, 02:26 AM
Sick video east coasters can kill it!

I dont mean to put the vibe down on the post but, I was up in jackson last year when an avi took out some fellow vermonters who were shooting footage, I never heard what happened. Sounded horrible. were those kids from UVM????

props to the film though.
Not the same group. Justin was from Vermont, but had lived in Jackson for several years. We were up there with the CU Freeski Team (the team, not Boulder Freeride) and were skiing/filming with him when 3 were caught in a slide (2 from CU and Justin). 2 walked away, and very sadly Justin did not make it.

Kevo
07-23-2007, 02:43 AM
By the way- excellent video

BushwackerinPA
11-13-2009, 06:04 PM
bump cause this was amoung the best ever posted here. any chances of seeing the the links working again?

SkiJunky05
11-13-2010, 10:26 AM
found the videos on youtube, first post edited.

Tye 1on
11-13-2010, 10:47 AM
found the videos on youtube, first post edited.

Took you exactly a year?? ;)

grubbers
11-16-2010, 10:56 PM
awesome vids. definitely bring back some memories of when i went on that trip back in 2008. i miss that place. really wish i could afford to do the club trip again this year, especially seeing as how this is my last year here at uvm. guess i'll just have to venture out in march.

mcop10
03-13-2017, 08:03 AM
These were a nice way to kill some time at work thanks

Core Shot
10-06-2022, 04:34 AM
Wahhhhh

I’m guessing they got taken down for music copyright
I remember great skiing and found a few new tunes still in my rotation today.

Are they hosted anywhere else?