PDA

View Full Version : Loveland opens Thursday!!!!!!!!!

funkendrenchman
10-04-2004, 04:55 PM
Well, not really? How bout closer to next Thursday? Check out the webcam shots... http://www.skiloveland.com/skycam/index.htm. :D :D :D

mr_gyptian
10-04-2004, 05:04 PM
It's going to snow again above 9200.

so much more precip this fall, than last.

crashnburn'd
10-04-2004, 05:05 PM
I would like everyone in Colorado to know that I hate them.

anti-jinx
10-04-2004, 05:14 PM
It's going to snow again above 9200.

so much more precip this fall, than last.

Suck it buddy.

iskibc
10-04-2004, 07:43 PM
Suck it buddy.

Second that.

I'm not getting my hopes up for any kind of "big" early season until it actually happens. All the added stress isn't worth it. It will snow this year, sometimes a lot, sometimes not for days/weeks.

On another note, count me in for opening day skidding down the ribbon-o-death.

SummitCo1776
10-04-2004, 07:49 PM
Well, not really? How bout closer to next Thursday? Check out the webcam shots... http://www.skiloveland.com/skycam/index.htm. :D :D :D

Damn it, you had me going there! I started waxing my skiblades as soon as I saw the topic list. Guess I should have read the thread first :mad: :mad: :mad:

telechuck
10-04-2004, 07:59 PM
Count me in as well for the ice ribbon of death when it opens. I know it isn't much, but oh what joy it will be to snap into the skis again.

SteelPSUer
10-04-2004, 08:50 PM
this year I am bringing back the Big Feet and my turtleneck

shera
10-04-2004, 09:02 PM
Thursday morning dawn patrol, anyone?

I went up to Loveland Pass at dawn this morning, then scouting up Montezuma way (again). Some good stuff.

Hacksaw
10-04-2004, 10:22 PM
Well, Loveland might as well open, since I started back to work last Friday..... :D :p ;)

Shera, watch those rocks. Don't want your "new" ski season ruined. :eek:

HM

SkiCougar
10-04-2004, 10:47 PM
i was all ready to make the webcam my homepage ! :mad:
i damn thee ! :D

Z
10-04-2004, 11:42 PM

i hate you. i had to change my shorts before posting...

however, ill be there opening day with bells on :D :D

wahama88
10-05-2004, 12:04 AM
oh baby.....

My birthday falls on the best time of year....

"so son what do you want for your 25th birthday?"

"Well, I don't have a ski pass yet....."

iskibc
10-05-2004, 06:26 AM
Thursday morning dawn patrol, anyone?

oooh, me, me, me! :) Mir, I will be back in colorado tomorrow morning. How about early Friday turns? Was also thinking about checking out the Willow Creek Pass/Never Summer Range area on Sat. or Sun. if you want to join?? Got some pics in an email with surprisingly good coverage up there.

Skidancer
10-05-2004, 06:47 AM
My kids don't have school that day. Not sure how they'd like dawn patrol, but I'm ready as soon as they have a day in school (damn Autumn break!)

I want to go SOOOOOOO bad! ;)

Julie

mr_gyptian
10-05-2004, 07:26 AM
Suck it buddy.

anti-, go fuck yourself. Iski that goes for you too. I was simply stating a fact.

I didn't say anything about a wet fall translating into jack shit. I've lived in CO way too long to pretend anyone knows what the weather is going to do even month to month, much less season to season.

Foggy_Goggles
10-05-2004, 07:35 AM
oooh, me, me, me! :) Mir, I will be back in colorado tomorrow morning. How about early Friday turns? Was also thinking about checking out the Willow Creek Pass/Never Summer Range area on Sat. or Sun. if you want to join?? Got some pics in an email with surprisingly good coverage up there.

I was around those parts last weekend. Agreeded, the coverage looks good.

shera
10-08-2004, 06:51 AM

Oh, sorry Dave, I haven't been able to check here much lately. I skied Loveland Pass the last two days. It was nice - still thin, but just fine to ski. And incredibly convenient. I think it's cooked now until the next storm.

I'm in for skiing on Sunday. I think El Kabong is too. And a friend here in the county. I had a place planned out, but we should talk...

Can you forward those pics to my gmail account? You can PM me if you don't know it.

Z
10-08-2004, 10:21 AM
so is there any news as to when loveland will be opening up??

Villiage Idiot
01-10-2006, 11:49 PM
Hear that everyone??!!

LOVELAND OPENS THURSDAY!!!

Woot!!!!!

MOHSHSIHd
01-10-2006, 11:51 PM
SICK DUDES BRAHS