PDA

View Full Version : Gigantic-ass heli sticker

Jumper Bones
08-21-2004, 03:09 AM
Owens -

The giant "heli" sticker (the very large die-cut, original TGR logo sticker slapped on helis and the backs of trucks) is no longer available on the site. Will it ever be available again? Is there a leftover stash in Jackson?

How's about patches too?

thanks.

Jumper Bones
08-23-2004, 11:17 AM
buuuuuuump

xboat
08-23-2004, 01:28 PM
owens/frozen - i would still like to figure out something regarding making these types of die-cut decals for you guys. just give me the word and i'll make up some samples. thanks!

Jumper Bones
08-23-2004, 01:35 PM
xboat, if they don't have any more of these stickers or won't make any more, could you make one of your "samples" for me? I'd pay.

Also, if I were to commission you to make bumper stickers for my work...what would we be talking in terms of units? Specifically, if I were to have you make something, what would be the minimum number you could make?

xboat
08-23-2004, 02:44 PM
sorry mang, i don't do any screenprinting and my sources are no longer for large run type stuff.

i have my own vinyl cutter and have been trying to get something together with TGR. i think that people would buy the stickers if they were available....

as soon as i hear from someone there, i'm sure we can figure something out.

m1e448
08-24-2004, 01:26 PM
they had some that were about 1' x 2' at wildernest sports in teton village when i was there in July

Jumper Bones
08-27-2004, 02:48 AM
Okay, is/or will TGR be selling this sticker again? Or do I need to do some digging to find them at shops?