PDA

View Full Version : Great parts for sale in gear swap

Mr. Altagirl
05-24-2004, 09:03 PM
I'm parting out my AC1 (time for a new ride, ASX should be rolling by Friday!!!!). Please check out the post if you are looking for any burley parts. Thanks.

zion zig zag
05-24-2004, 09:45 PM
ASX, huh? Nice! I'm loving mine more and more everytime I ride it. I still need to come ride with you guys and see if i can keep up.

btw, which fork?

jayfrizzo
05-24-2004, 10:06 PM
<--Jealous

Mr. Altagirl
05-25-2004, 07:44 PM
We all need to welcome a new addict to the fold.....PowHo is the new owner of a very well built AC1. I expect to see some 5'-10' drops soon.

Flyk, I stayed with the Sherman single crown but I upgraded the brakes to Hopes. Can't wait till this weekend, even though we may be skiing instead of riding. We want to hook up with you and GT up in the Basin area and try some of these shuttles you guys have going on. Let's keep an eye on the weather this weekend and maybe even get PowHo, phUnk, Jay, CS, Phil, etc... on board for some downhill madness. :D

SLCFreshies
05-25-2004, 08:06 PM
Hey, what about uphill madness? ;) Congrats on the brand-new & new-to-you bikes, you two!

Particle
05-25-2004, 09:36 PM
What, because I sold the Big Hit I don't get included in the freeride/DH crowd? Sheesh :(

Congrats on the bike powho! Can't wait to ride w/ ya on that thing :D

How'd the rest of your shoreline ride go? I blew a flat on bobsled...weird! never done that before. otherwise another great ride.

powderwhore
05-25-2004, 10:13 PM
Our ride went well, hit 40+ back to phUnks. Fourty on a bike feels real fast, even on pavement.

zion zig zag
05-26-2004, 11:56 AM
Nice, good buy powho. And, yes Mr. AG, we need to get together that group ride soon. Particle, you are assuredly included.

Mr. Altagirl
05-26-2004, 09:48 PM
Particle, you are always invited without saying. Plus, you can't tell me that the Foes isn't a freeride bike, way too sweet not to be.