PDA

View Full Version : Shuttling

fondigley
05-21-2004, 03:37 PM
Anyone know of any good shuttle downhill runs close to Boulder. I am dying to hit some downhill action. Check the picture, I am ready and can probably hold 8 riders with my truck, it looks like. We can shuttle all day for all I care. Look forward to hearing from ya.

hev
05-21-2004, 03:47 PM
I can blindfold you and take you to some trails, but i cant tell you where they are ;)....seriously shuttling in boulder county exitsts but needs to be kept pretty low key. I usually only go with a few people and keep things on the DL.

CS
05-21-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by hev
I can blindfold you and take you to some trails, but i cant tell you where they are ;)....seriously shuttling in boulder county exitsts but needs to be kept pretty low key. I usually only go with a few people and keep things on the DL.

And nothing screams "low key" like stuffing 8 dh bikes and riders into a truck. (well done with the pack job on that, btw fondigley.)

Crinkle
05-21-2004, 06:00 PM
hev, let me know, I'll bring my blindfold. Hell I might just drive up there with my blindfold on..

fondigley
05-21-2004, 10:11 PM
Hey Hev, you can drive since you are out of comission, I will sit in the back blazin the whole way and try to forget the route before we even get there. The photo was at Gold Hill last summer. The guy in the yellow shirt had to get choppered out that day. But it was the sickest downhilling, I did all summer. And if Boulder County sucks so bad, we can go to a more low key County. What ever I am in to do some different riding, since the jump park is my main riding. I mean I moved to Colorado for the terrain, hell I could do sicker riding back in West Virginia.

fondigley
05-22-2004, 09:01 PM
Well I did manage to tag along and get in a shuttle run today. It wasn't anything too crazy, but was still a lot of fun. Look forward to doing another.