PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Evening Sacto Crash and Bail League (TESCaBL)

Tyrone Shoelaces
05-18-2004, 11:34 PM
Here ye Sacto area mountain biking Maggots! The first official ride of the Tuesday Evening Sacto Crash and Bail League, or henceforth known as TESCaBL (sounds like testicle), has commenced!

We had an epic turnout for this evenings ride of Salmon Falls Trail in El Dorado Hills that featured the granny gearing stylings of the Flagstaff mountain alt. route. The esteemed TESCaBL riders who partook in this esteemed event were the esteemed Telenater, Tyrone Shoelaces, 'nater, and Shoe....so there were four testic, I mean four TESCaBL's on the trail....or something......

Future TESCaBL rides will again include the Salmon Falls Trail w/ or w/o the Mikey Mouse downhill death ride option and / or the Sweetwater 6 mile extendo section, various Auburn area rides (everything around the confluence), and continuous loops around my 0.00000019404 mile dirt track in my backyard.

Do I hear any "yay's!" for additional TESCaBL's?! Lego? Arty? Divegirl? Schmear? Kellie? hardrider?

YAY! for TESCaBL's!!!

Telenater
05-19-2004, 12:04 AM
Hear, hear....

I second the motion for more TESCaBLs. Having now formally undergone my initiation into the higher order of CaBLers, I extend the invitiation for future initiates.

On another related note, the" rock between your front spokes to over the hangle bar gag" has now been patented by 'NateR.

Arty50
05-19-2004, 01:01 AM
Damnit! I got stuck riding with that pussy hardrider today. :D

Ride from the house to trailhead: 4 miles
Ride up to single track: 3 miles
Ride down: 3 miles
Ride back to house: 4 miles
Shower after 14 mile ride: Soooo nice

I'd say I'll be down next week, but I think I'm gonna be in Mexico. I definitely want to ride down there again. Besides...I need REVENGE!!!

Ubersheist
06-16-2004, 09:58 AM
^Bump^

Is this still going on? I'd be interested on exposing my terrible mtb skills to the collective for ridicule.

Telenater
06-16-2004, 10:45 AM
It's still happening. The last two weeks have been no showes though. We're hoping that next week'll bring cooler weather and better availablity.

Ubersheist
06-16-2004, 12:07 PM
I just may have to show up and let y'all smoke me...