PDA

View Full Version : The Collective Film Premiere in SLC

powderboy
05-14-2004, 08:29 AM
For all the Utards, FeedTheHabit.com is presenting the SLC premiere of The Collective.

I know it's more than a month away, but I just wanted to start the stoke!!! This film is sweet!

This film features all the top freeriders and photographers of our day... with a soulful look into the current state of the sport.

Show Details

Brewvies
Thursday, June 24 @ 7:30 PM
Tickets are $6 advance (online) and $8 door

Enough jibba jabba... check out FeedTheHabit.com for the trailer and show details.

http://www.feedthehabit.com/shows/the_collective_bike_film.html

InspectorGadget
05-14-2004, 09:05 AM
I will be there.

Anybody else???

Telephil
05-14-2004, 09:13 AM
hopefully, maybe....depends on work.

hev
05-14-2004, 09:30 AM
have any other dates been anounced?...didn't find any on the website.

sandytheskier
05-14-2004, 09:31 AM
Probably be there. I love the early season pump up movies.

zion zig zag
05-14-2004, 09:35 AM
I'll most likely be there. And I'm picking up jfrizz on the way, although he doesn't know it yet.

Telephil
05-14-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by flykdog
I'll most likely be there. And I'm picking up jfrizz on the way, although he doesn't know it yet.

Are you picking me up too?

powderboy
05-14-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by hev
have any other dates been anounced?...didn't find any on the website. Unfortunately, powstash and I are slammed right now, so we're only planning one show date here in SLC. We were thinking of doing a Park City show, but we couldn't get a time.

So, spread the word... we want to pack Brewvies!

hev
05-14-2004, 10:41 AM
I am interested in a denver or boulder date. I probably know some people who might be interested in putting one on. PM me if interested.

powderboy
05-14-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by hev
I am interested in a denver or boulder date. I probably know some people who might be interested in putting one on. PM me if interested. Check out the film's site:

http://www.thecollectivefilm.com

They may have more tour dates listed soon. BTW... their Web site is STELLAR!!!!!

jayfrizzo
05-14-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by flykdog

I know now, and I'll be ready for your ass with a handle of whiskey. If I get a job. Otherwise it'll be a $6 bottle of rotgut gin. Either way it's ON!

powderboy
05-14-2004, 05:17 PM
Frizz... I guess you're not working for About.bomb anymore eh? No excuse man... get your manatee can to The Collective! :D

Mr. Altagirl
05-16-2004, 08:03 PM
We're there. Make sure you remind us as the time gets closer.

powderboy
06-02-2004, 05:04 PM
It's getting closer... mark your calendars...

powderboy
06-20-2004, 10:34 AM
Ok boys and girls... the time is getting near.

Buy your tix online now and save $2!!!

This show will go off!!!

jayfrizzo
06-20-2004, 11:25 AM
Crap, I just joined Ultimate City League and we play Thursday nights :(

InspectorGadget
06-20-2004, 11:00 PM
Two bucks is two bucks!

I just bought my ticket. :D

powderboy
06-22-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by InspectorGadget
Two bucks is two bucks!

I just bought my ticket. :D I want my TWO DOLLARS!!!

InspectorGadget
06-22-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by paperboy
I want my TWO DOLLARS!!!

See you at the movies . . . . paperboy :p

:D

Mr. Altagirl
06-24-2004, 09:50 PM
Big thumbs up to the boys at FeedtheHabit.com; Powderboy and Powstash know how to put on a good show. The Collective is a very high quality stoke-fest that would get even the newest Sproket Rocket ready to huck anything in site. If I hadn't had a few liters of cheap beer, I would be out in the street doing something stupid. Thank God for beer.

Good job guys, sorry more Maggots didn't make it.

InspectorGadget
06-24-2004, 10:49 PM
Seconded. It was great to the see altagirls and it was also nice to meet another maggot - Powderboy :D

There was some amazing riding as you would expect in this type of film. The camera work was excellent! There were some great shots through the trees employing overhead cables - very cool. I learned after the film that part of the trials segment - which in and of itself was a stunning display of bike handling skills - was filmed from the top of a moving skateboard. A skateboard!

Definitely worth seeing.

Thanks powstash and Powderboy