PDA

View Full Version : The New Ride

Clack
05-05-2004, 02:20 PM
Whatcha think? Stolen today for $500

2001- Specialized Stump Jumper, FSR, XC, Rock Shock Forks, Fox Float Shocks rear, Shimano XT and LX Components - size XL

InspectorGadget
05-05-2004, 02:23 PM
I think you stole it.

Good for you! :D

Tyrone Shoelaces
05-05-2004, 02:40 PM
I'm gonna kick your cigarette-smokin ass all over the trails this summer biatch!!! That's right! I'm callin you out!!

hardrider
05-05-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelaces
I'm gonna kick your cigarette-smokin ass all over the trails this summer biatch!!! That's right! I'm callin you out!!

he smokes cigarettes, I dont believe it. bwaaaahaaaaahhaaaaaha.;)

Clack
05-05-2004, 07:46 PM
I'll kick your asses all over those hills while smoking. On my morning ride I've gone from 52 minutes to 34 in just 3-4 weeks.

Why fine tune a VW when you've got a Ferrari sitting in the garage? ;)

Arty50
05-06-2004, 01:57 AM
Oh yes, ladies and gentlemen. HE'S BACK!!!!

Oh and please do us all a favor. Turn your head away from us when coughing and hacking up those phlegm balls. :D

Kellie
05-06-2004, 10:26 PM
sweet ride dude!!! know of any more up for stealing?!?

does this mean you're in good enough shape that I'm allowed to come along and have you kick my ass?!?!?

Clack
05-08-2004, 10:18 AM
You better believe it girl. Watch craigslist for your bike. There's a lot of people around here that either a) bought an expensive bike and never rode it, or b) think their 2 year old $2000 bike just aint cuttin it. Tis a gold mine.

In the mean time you're welcome to ride the old mongoose, aka the punisher.

lph
05-12-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Arty50

Oh and please do us all a favor. Turn your head away from us when coughing and hacking up those phlegm balls. :D

This is coming from the guy who coughed up a lung on a 30 minute climb last week, and had a repeat performance on an easy skin yesterday. ;)

you start smoking and not tell us. :p

sweet ride, clack, now you gotta come up tahoe with it and actually put that nice suspension to some use.

phUnk
05-12-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by monster dump.
you're welcome to ride the old mongoose, aka the punisher. I make up nicknames for my penis too.

Arty50
05-13-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by lph
This is coming from the guy who coughed up a lung on a 30 minute climb last week, and had a repeat performance on an easy skin yesterday. ;)

you start smoking and not tell us. :p

sweet ride, clack, now you gotta come up tahoe with it and actually put that nice suspension to some use.

Yes. Yes. But he coughed up a lung just hiking over to Heart. Oh, who am I kidding. I suck.

As for the invite, get your ass up here mang. I'm thinking a day of biking and a night of drunken debauchery on the town.

Clack
05-13-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by phUnk
I make up nicknames for my penis too.

She promised me she'll ride it bright and early tomorrow morning. I'll admit she was a bit tentative about what she'd have to do with it though. (specifically where she'd be riding it) ;)

lph- Sorry about not getting back on the PM. I'm up maybe for next weekend.

Don't underestimate my cigarette power.

Kellie- Get ready :D