PDA

View Full Version : TR: Cougar Hunting in ASSPEN: My First Night Experience....just call me T.J. Burke

Pages : 1 2 [3]

timvwcom
01-29-2008, 02:47 AM
To the kittens i just told them....."What!! No way, i just fucked her a couple times and she just keeps wantin more.....cause you know i'm pretty good." I think it went over well - they were some cute s. Africas that i will try to work my mojo on this week......

You know, I've only got MY mojo to compare... But I call "Bullshit" on this. The last thing THEY want is you describing THEM that same way in a few days/weeks, right? Always describe one chica to another in pleasant enough terms that they wouldn't mind the roles being reversed. Instead, the propa answer would be "she is a VERY very good friend"... and add a big shit ass grin to go with it!!! Point made, availablity protected, back side male douchery avoided. Just my $.000002

The roommate is cool with whatever - she is all about rando hookups etc...but the problem is that on the off nights when i just want to come back home from work and chill, the cougar is over hanging with my roommate and she'll come over and kiss me and try to talk and stuff :rolleyes: That is what weirds me out......random drunken hookups are one thing but when she tries to kiss me goodbye every time she sees me......thats gotta stop.

I see the problem here... You've been assuming she's "your Cougar", when in fact it appears as if you are actually "her Bitch"... no offense intended of course! :D But you are now "upside down" in this relationship, and it won't be easy to both a) save the relationship and b) get back to dominant position with relationship still in tact. (see current "Meet Jack..." thread :fmicon: )

I of course am in a position where I can't offer advice from "personal experiences"... [/big eyes with stare] But I can tell you this; To "flip" positions you'll first need to add a "break" to the relationship... A period of days where you don't respond to any communications from said Cougar where she is confused/concerned, followed by a series of contacts where YOU are in complete control of when/where/etc. Of course with the current situation - where her good friend is YOUR roommate - it is likely very difficult at the least, and impossible at the other end... I'd even add, a top Russian gymnast from 25 years ago might not be able to pull it off? Maybe instead of always the "kiss" goodbye, try and add a "butt slap" goodbye once?

I've actually been "brain storming" on your issues here... I know, I know... stupid online friends shit, but I do think you've hit a potential "gold mine" that deserves repect and isn't a small patch of black ice in a regular relationship. (in other words; all of hetro-mankind has a stake in your succeeding here!) So here's what I've concluded; IF you want to "save" the situation, meaning stay in this apartment for the rest of the season, but maybe hit other shit... you need to understand that ROOM MATE Cougar (not fuck buddy Cougar) is NUMERO UNO!!! If you have a GREAT relationship with (don't know her name but let's use "Roomie" for now), even if current fuck buddy Cougar goes sour, you could likely ride this out?

So with that conclusion... You need to start adding a small "confiding" session with "roomie" when you can. It doesn't need to be every day, but your actions should be obvious enough that when roomie thinks of you, she can think of at least ONE thing you said/did most of the last several days that MIGHT mean you are interested in her... Find out what beer/soda/water/chips/etc she likes and buy some of it, or what ever...

Also, make absolutelydamnsure you consider the difference of spending the next month or two with a "dry dick" vs a smothering Cougar... Yea, maybe you are Don Juan and can land any chica any night? Or maybe you'd be lucky to pick up a "spare" here and there??? And also, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED to the whole titty licking hot chica situation? One way to work this, befriend roomie (save room position), but push like shit for a threesome with Cougar... If she finds 3rd -> you in heaven, if she bolts -> not the end of the world.

Anyway, that's what my drunk ass mind thinks right now, but who gives a shit! :tdo13:

Core Shot
01-29-2008, 06:29 AM
So with that conclusion... You need to start adding a small "confiding" session with "roomie" when you can. It doesn't need to be every day, but your actions should be obvious enough that when roomie thinks of you, she can think of at least ONE thing you said/did most of the last several days that MIGHT mean you are interested in her... Find out what beer/soda/water/chips/etc she likes and buy some of it, or what ever...

:

Brilliant!

Use roomate Cougar to let Fuck Buddy Cougar know that you are growing weary of the clingyness. A few staged conversations and fake sincerity/sensitivity could go a long way.

Raps: "I am scared that FB cougar is falling for me"
Roomie: "No, she just likes you"
Raps: "Listen, Roomie, I really like you and your friends, and I like staying here. I also enjoy the wild sex with FB Cougar, but that's all it is. Just wild passionate tantric curl your toes sex. I hope she knows that. FB Cougar is just not my type for a long term relationship."

You know they will talk.
Mission accomplished.

YourSupremeExcellency
01-29-2008, 10:31 AM
You guys are all like a bunch of fucking teenage losers discovering sex for the first time.

Lonnie
01-29-2008, 10:54 AM
Use roomate Cougar to let Fuck Buddy Cougar know that you are growing weary of the clingyness. A few staged conversations and fake sincerity/sensitivity could go a long way.

Raps: "Listen, Roomie, I really like you and your friends, and I like staying here. I also enjoy the wild sex with FB Cougar, but that's all it is. Just wild passionate tantric curl your toes sex. I hope she knows that. FB Cougar is just not my type for a long term relationship."

Or, you could take the exact opposite approach.

Most cougars go after young guys because 1) of their virility (real, precived or otherwise) or 2) because of their low probability of wanting to settle down long term.

"I think I'm falling for her. I think I can see myself settling down with her for a while".

She'd run for tha hills....

Or you could just be honest with her, but who does that anymore anyway?

Tippster
01-29-2008, 11:12 AM
You guys are all like a bunch of fucking teenage losers discovering sex for the first time.

Don't worry, poopsykins - it'll be your turn soon.

MOHSHSIHd
01-29-2008, 01:14 PM
I've already called dibs on Raps' room if/when he moves!

Benny Profane
01-29-2008, 03:34 PM
Once you get a couple months into your next dry spell you'll be wishing you let this current Cougar situation go on a little longer.

heh, sometimes even the ex wife wearing a thong pops up into lonely dreams.

TeleHoar
01-29-2008, 03:47 PM
Just curious.

We haven't heard from TJ Brk in this thread.
Odd considering his name is in the title

Benny Profane
01-29-2008, 04:01 PM
Last I heard, he was having woman problems.

Rontele
01-29-2008, 04:07 PM
Last I heard, he was having woman problems.

I hear his blow up doll won't even put out for him.

stupendous man
01-29-2008, 05:23 PM
give him time. dexter just died in an avy on the K2

LegoSkier
01-29-2008, 08:39 PM
Sage advice from your friends at the Palm Springs Ariel Tramway

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36562&stc=1&d=1201660629

ill-advised strategy
01-29-2008, 08:44 PM

500 responses and it all comes down to this ^^^

:fmicon:

mnflyfish
01-29-2008, 09:45 PM
It's been years, 12 to be exact, since I was in such a situation. The "confiding with the roomie" is a fine way to go. All women talk. It will get back to her and you can move on all clear and easy. Heck, and it's a pretty good shot you'll still have some drunkin monkey love every now and then as well.

As for these South African chicks, and old married guy would like pictures of that!

Jay

timvwcom
01-29-2008, 10:05 PM

HA! This has me thinking... There is a LOT of good stuff to work with in this thread!!! Either someone has to write a script or short story... OR BETTER >>> We should do that stupid internet thing were each post has another few words (3?) or a couple sentences OF A BETTER ENDING to this saga than just "Raps gets tired of old pussy, moves on".

How would it start? Hmmm... howbouts;

"As he walked down the hallway, the sound emanating from his Cougar Den was unmistakable... So it came as no surprise when he turned the key and pushed open the door to find..."

Hayduke
01-30-2008, 03:07 AM
...his socks."

Sparky
01-30-2008, 05:10 AM
fuck they stank

Core Shot
01-30-2008, 05:31 AM
"Raps stared sadly at the malodorous encrusted socks on the floor.
He realized that he would have to ski barefoot now that his last pair of ski socks had been used for a spooge rag."

"Who was this insatiable cougar? And why wouldn't she do his laundry?
My mom does laundry, thought Raps, and she is the same age."

timvwcom
01-30-2008, 07:31 PM
"Then, the sharp re-start of the snake charmer's music forced his attention back to the center of the room. The lavish tent and camels didn't surprise him as much as..."

Brock Landers
01-30-2008, 08:14 PM
HA! This has me thinking... There is a LOT of good stuff to work with in this thread!!! Either someone has to write a script or short story... OR BETTER >>> We should do that stupid internet thing were each post has another few words (3?) or a couple sentences OF A BETTER ENDING to this saga than just "Raps gets tired of old pussy, moves on".

How would it start? Hmmm... howbouts;

"As he walked down the hallway, the sound emanating from his Cougar Den was unmistakable... So it came as no surprise when he turned the key and pushed open the door to find..."

Or try going out and find our own women and stop virtually jerking each other off to the thought of Raps?

Still, good work Raps.

Viva
01-30-2008, 08:29 PM
"Then, the sharp re-start of the snake charmer's music forced his attention back to the center of the room. The lavish tent and camels didn't surprise him as much as..."

"the sight of Jer going down on one of the camels, which reminded Raps of..."

timvwcom
01-30-2008, 08:33 PM
Hey...

Just trying to have some fun dude!

timvwcom
02-03-2008, 10:20 AM
A "WTF" Super Bowl Sunday bump!!!

Huckwheat
02-03-2008, 10:41 AM
A "WTF" Super Bowl Sunday bump!!!

I admit this thread "started" as good comedy, and I do check in every so often....BUT....

Tim, you are a bit too excited. You bump asking for updates way too much. Either the cougar bait posts or he doesnt, but you asking for isnt really changing anything.

Phill
02-03-2008, 10:44 AM
WTF this thread is 22 pages. Holy shit does anybody want to quickly summarize pages 3-21 for me

mushmouth
02-03-2008, 12:22 PM
does anybody want to quickly summarize pages 3-21 for me

A simple two word review would suffice: Shit Sandwich

timvwcom
02-03-2008, 12:34 PM
Tim, you are a bit too excited. You bump asking for updates way too much. Either the cougar bait posts or he doesnt, but you asking for isnt really changing anything.

Sorry, one of my favorite threads... I don't watch soaps or their evening variety either... this must be my way to peek into someone else's life right now? It also seemed to be right at a good spot, with some changes brewing, and Raps hasn't posted in a week. You don't want to know... don't click the thread I guess? Hey, this still is the "Padded Room" right?

(Jump forward to Wednesday Feb 6, 2008)

New thread by rideit: Hey RAPS!!! (https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111849)

rideit:
Well?
Wh'appen?

Raps:
What do you mean?

rideit:
You know what I mean.
Cougars, kittens, or is it just you and Rosie these days?

Raps:
Ahh i gotcha - well the cougar tried to get her claws in me and i was not having that so i am focusing on kittens these days. Nothing too crazy to report as of late - just gettin settled and meeting some people my own age ;)

But i did make out with a 40 year old after the Giants won the super bowl :D

Don't worry though i'm sure something crazy will go down in the cougar den before i'm outta here - but right now my focus is on the POW!

rideit:
Excellent.
This is a very important issue.
Carry on.

skibuminwyo:
Keep us informed. That is your duty as the cougar chaser.

Nick Pappagiorgio:
Translation:

(Ham and Cheese Pita pic)

"issanotsogoooood no more"

MrZach:
BWAH!!!!!

Win!11!

skibuminwyo:
pWnd!1!!!!

GoNads
02-27-2008, 08:08 PM
Just for anyone who had doubts, the coug is real. She just told me to go "party with the cute boys who live upstairs", or her popular 17 year old niece who likes to club a lot. Its reeeeeallllll.

EDIT: Here's a photo from SIA this year that I thought I'd share, as it pertains to the thread.

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v197/55/58/1639050025/n1639050025_30057620_1925.jpg

Its going to be an exciting 4 days.

Helldawg
02-28-2008, 09:00 PM
The "calling her Steve" thing resounds loudest for me. So wrong.

lemon boy
02-29-2008, 07:39 AM
I'm really pissed that Raps has been holding out mentioning the chocolate body paint. WTF dude!?!

;) ;) :D

Raps
02-29-2008, 10:06 AM
What nadia did not mention was that she was walking around last night with one boob sticking out of her bra and then her man of the night walked out of her room naked holding a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates......he walked up to nadia and offered her a chocolate

Never a dull night in the cougar den!

eddiecut
02-29-2008, 10:37 AM
I demand pics...

skibuminwyo
02-29-2008, 10:51 AM
Pictures are required. I am starting to think you've just got a few people playing along. This cougar must have a photo, somewhere. :P

GoNads
03-01-2008, 03:55 PM
What nadia did not mention was that she was walking around last night with one boob sticking out of her bra and then her man of the night walked out of her room naked holding a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates......he walked up to nadia and offered her a chocolate

No! I DON'T WANT YOUR CHOCOLATES!

I want you to get some pants on.

lemon boy
03-01-2008, 05:27 PM
thank you in advance for not sharing with us your pics of the cougar's don juan.

How did you do today in the comp?

vailcat
03-02-2008, 10:23 PM
Sounds to me like you could quit your job and just charge a small fee to come hang out at the den.

Looks like if it doesn't snow again the winter will go down as one for the books.

Congrats.

"Shit ive never seen anything like that." cowboy in tombstone.

"Hell i aint even HEARD of anything like that." Other cowboy in tombstone after wyatt guns down curly bill in the river.

grskier
03-03-2008, 01:31 PM
I can't confirm, but the story remained the same from two sources this weekend....

Aspen, always classic.

ill-advised strategy
03-03-2008, 01:48 PM
I've figured out what this is....

MTV's The Real World Aspen

BLOOD SWEAT STEEL
04-04-2008, 03:05 PM
Just blowing a little dust off an instant classic.

The Dad
04-04-2008, 03:07 PM
True 'dat. As the Assspen ski season draws to a close, seems like Raps needs to update the cougar tale.

grrrr
04-04-2008, 03:57 PM
True 'dat. As the Assspen ski season draws to a close, seems like Raps needs to update the cougar tale.

Don't you mean tail?

ill-advised strategy
04-04-2008, 04:02 PM
mud season is the season for der poopenhausen

TNKen
04-04-2008, 10:55 PM

If you dig back through the posts, I think I called this one

eddiecut
04-29-2008, 11:45 AM
ski season is pretty much over Raps... where the pics bro!

UTpoW
04-30-2008, 01:25 PM
i agree with eddie, you gotta be out of the den by now. show some pics

eddiecut
07-15-2008, 06:23 PM
I am crying... so many months

pbourdon
04-17-2009, 11:12 PM
Bump for spring and pics already. Its been long enough dude...

sftc
04-17-2009, 11:54 PM
...How is T.J. doing?

stuckathuntermtn
04-18-2009, 06:43 PM
I wish moving out West was anything like that for me. The collective demand pictures.

Raps
04-22-2009, 10:44 PM
Wow this is back eh.......i will see what i've got....

This winter has been a lot more tame for me haha.......and yup now i've got a serious girlfriend....i know i know....

coreyb
04-23-2009, 08:08 AM
wow. 23 pages? first post was classic. didn't read anything after that. any photos or more hilarity take place? otherwise this is 23 pages of you ladies yapping.

jm2e
04-25-2009, 02:11 PM
Short summary from Raps is in order I believe.:yourock:
Pics as promised once relationship with cougar no longer in jepardy......Unless "serious relationship" is with said cougar.:fm:

splat
04-25-2009, 05:36 PM
Short summary from Raps is in order I believe.:yourock:
Pics as promised once relationship with cougar no longer in jepardy......Unless "serious relationship" is with said cougar.:fm:

Wouldn't that be ultimately Burke-ish.

Get the caboose while the gettin is good!

montanaskier
11-12-2010, 11:54 AM
bump for Raps

Tippster
11-12-2010, 12:08 PM
I think she ate him.

Spyplane
11-12-2010, 04:47 PM
bump for Raps

19 months since last bump, nicely done.

stuckathuntermtn
11-13-2010, 08:42 PM
is he still around? poor little feller.

jm2e
11-13-2010, 08:57 PM
Oh, he's here. Just not Here here. I think he'd like to avoid the this here. You know, blog, new chick and all. Not exactly the high visibility he's looking for?

MontuckyFried
11-14-2010, 12:21 PM
At least if he ends up marrying his gf, he can do so with absolutely no regrets. Cougars rock and play a very important role in our lives. Kudos, Raps.

St. Jerry
12-29-2010, 08:50 AM
Bump for truth about Aspen cougars. Raps is not making this stuff up.

I literally had not been in Aspen for 1 hour last night when I was cougar attacked. (and no, nothing happened (my choice) and no, did not get any photos).
And she wants to introduce me to all her cougar friends...

whipski
12-29-2010, 10:43 AM
So nasty scroll down for pic
:biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin:

http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt280/Whipski/HuntG-2.jpg

jon gaper
12-29-2010, 01:42 PM
whipski,that cougar looks under-age for aspen

LightRanger
02-19-2013, 03:01 AM
How is this thread not in the HOF?

Asspen
02-19-2013, 03:30 PM
hmnnnn I must pass you on a daily basis out here raps. who are you??

up an down
02-19-2013, 04:13 PM

unleash your hounds and flush out that salacious rapscallion.

Crampedon
02-19-2013, 04:25 PM

He won't be hard to spot

http://www.dallasvoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Travel.jpg

DasBlunt
10-21-2013, 03:00 PM
I met a cougar last summer (2012) at the Bocce court at the base of Aspen mountain and promptly banged her in the Gondola. Gnar points for Gondola sex?

liv2ski
10-21-2013, 05:27 PM
^^^^Pics of said cougar or it didn't happen.

Dhelihiker
10-22-2013, 10:48 AM
http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt280/Whipski/HuntG-2.jpg

weak sauce

Toadman
10-22-2013, 11:15 AM
I met a cougar last summer (2012) at the Bocce court at the base of Aspen mountain and promptly banged her in the Gondola. Gnar points for Gondola sex?

No points for gondola sex. Chair lifts, and for bonus points, a T-bar, or rope tow.

Oh, and practice safe sex, always wear a helmet.

Asspen
10-25-2013, 03:07 PM

Based upon dirrahea spewed forth by you on these forums I have to remain skeptical, but stranger occurrences have happened.

Yes they would be gnar points, even if the gal's face could make an onion cry...

1080Rider
10-25-2013, 04:19 PM
I met a cougar last summer (2012) at the Bocce court...

I think that once they're over 60, the term "cougar" doesn't apply. Hope you had a good time though, did she take her teeth out?

east or bust
10-25-2013, 09:39 PM

I think that once they're over 60, the term "cougar" doesn't apply. Hope you had a good time though, did she take her teeth out?ZINGGGGGG

Rossymcg
10-27-2013, 03:00 PM
after reading through 23 pages of which some of the contents could only be described as golden, i strongly suspect raps has a nose as long as pinocchios and call bullshit some 5 years later

cramer
10-27-2013, 10:26 PM
^^^^Pics of said cougar or it didn't happen.

Exactly! I've bagged a couple coug's in my day. We didnt have cell phones back then to snap a pic. Well we had them, but they came in a laptop bag sized carry around, lol. That and you couldnt take pics from them. This day and age, you gotta get a pic or we all call bullshit. Even if its one of them stupid shots where you hold the phone out in front of you. As the rest of TGR would confirm, naked ones always more welcomed.

Tippster
10-28-2013, 08:56 AM
Pretty sure Raps lives in San Francisco now.

assman
10-28-2013, 12:00 PM
Pretty sure Raps lives in San Francisco now.

NTTAWWT...

gatorboy
03-01-2018, 09:50 AM
Since we're bumping classic threads.......

riser3
03-01-2018, 04:04 PM
Since we're bumping classic threads.......

Dunno, this one is so classic, it should not be touched. Mods, boy did the full gator Would you, could you put this back in the HOF?

rod9301
03-01-2018, 04:07 PM
From way back:

Mommy, is he spending the night here?

And, someone else:
Mommy is he our new daddy?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using TGR Forums mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=84222)

reckless toboggan
03-01-2018, 04:09 PM
The best thread on TGR.

Period.

reckless toboggan
03-01-2018, 04:13 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen...The Reverend Floater.

My advice is to not push the envelope--shove that shit. Keep doing freakier and freakier stuff until she bails. I.e. start by sticking a finger in her butt during sex (if you haven't already, shame on you), then do it again but stick it in her mouth afterwards. Next time, paint your willy up into a storm trooper with white out and shit. When she pulls it out, yell "that's the droid your looking for!" The next time, put the storm trooper in her Death Star and shout "It's a trap! The forcefield is still up!" Eventually grauduate to calling her Steve as you try and put everything within arm's reach into her brown lounge. Why, you ask? Because when she explain's to her friends why she's not into you anymore, they'll be DYING to sample the circus, themselves. Not to mention the sweet Star Wars nicknames you'll get around town.

grskier
03-01-2018, 04:16 PM
Raps swings through from time to time...

This was an epic timeframe here though.. man.

reckless toboggan
03-01-2018, 04:20 PM
Where is the thread where the OP cooked the Mormon girl a fish, then sat in a hot tub all night with her, and didn't make a move?

That was a pretty hilarious thread too.

RShea
03-01-2018, 04:46 PM
Where is the thread where the OP cooked the Mormon girl a fish, then sat in a hot tub all night with her, and didn't make a move?

That was a pretty hilarious thread too.

Was Alaskan PM involved maybe?? But seems like the guy lived in Alaska (and of course loved to fish)....

reckless toboggan
03-01-2018, 04:53 PM
Was Alaskan PM involved maybe?? But seems like the guy lived in Alaska (and of course loved to fish)....I don't think it was AKPM, although I agree it sounds like something he would have done, but I don't think it was him.

I can't remember who the op was. I think there might have been an "r" in his handle?

You know...that guy who was an actor in that movie that one time...

Yes, I'm useless.

Caucasian Asian
03-01-2018, 05:04 PM
I'm pretty sure it was AKPM that caught the girl the salmon. I don't remember the hot tub though.

BigDaddy
03-01-2018, 05:08 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen...The Reverend Floater.

Thank you... so much.

Danno
03-01-2018, 05:09 PM
That is the single best post in TGR history.

RShea
03-01-2018, 05:26 PM
I don't think it was AKPM, although I agree it sounds like something he would have done, but I don't think it was him.

I can't remember who the op was. I think there might have been an "r" in his handle?

You know...that guy who was an actor in that movie that one time...

Yes, I'm useless.

Alaskan Rover is the only other regular that has Alaska in his name that I can remember. I first thought of him, but edited and changed it to AKPM after thinking about it more... So maybe someone else can come up with the correct thread...

reckless toboggan
03-01-2018, 05:37 PM
Alaskan Rover is the only other regular that has Alaska in his name that I can remember. I first thought of him, but edited and changed it to AKPM after thinking about it more... So maybe someone else can come up with the correct thread...It might have been Alaskan Rover... although I thought the handle was shorter.

Are you sure it wasn't you?

RShea
03-01-2018, 05:45 PM
It might have been Alaskan Rover... although I thought the handle was shorter.

Are you sure it wasn't you?

I have not been fishing since maybe Junior High or there about. So I would not have had fish to give, NO it was not.

reckless toboggan
03-01-2018, 06:20 PM
I have not been fishing since maybe Junior High or there about. So I would not have had fish to give, NO it was not.Not even the "no action in the hot tub" part?

reckless toboggan
03-01-2018, 06:26 PM
Ha! QuikR12!

I have a memory like a steel sieve.

splat
03-01-2018, 07:50 PM
That is the single best post in TGR history.

There was one gonzo did back in the day....

Whiteroom_Guardian
03-01-2018, 10:16 PM
Wow. Just read back and totally forgot that I was actually at the aspen cougar den. Foggy times. HOF thread for sure.

RShea
03-02-2018, 08:14 AM
Ha! QuikR12!

I have a memory like a steel sieve.

Mormon and fish involved, but first couple of dates did not have the hot tub... I see it is bumped but did not go through all pages to find a hot tub. There definitely was a first date of fish and hot tub on here somewhere.

Harry
12-31-2018, 08:39 AM
BUMP so that Beetlejuice can study

willywhit
12-31-2018, 11:38 AM
BUMP so that Beetlejuice can study

Timing is everything https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3566654/Menopause-drive-middle-aged-women-arms-toyboy.html

jm2e
01-02-2019, 02:18 AM
Every time this thread gets bumped I smile.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

SlyFoxxx
01-02-2019, 01:51 PM
Be careful looking for them on Tinder while in Aspen.. Last December I met up with a catfishing tranny there. I met she/he outside of New York Pizza and we just walked around Aspen. Took me like 10 minutes to actually realize what was going on and another 10 to think of an excuse so I could leave. Awkward as fuck.

Timberridge
01-02-2019, 01:58 PM
Be careful looking for them on Tinder while in Aspen.. Last December I met up with a catfishing tranny there. I met she/he outside of New York Pizza and we just walked around Aspen. Took me like 10 minutes to actually realize what was going on and another 10 to think of an excuse so I could leave. Awkward as fuck.

You're lucky to have both kidney's.

And always check for an Adams apple.

esseff
01-02-2019, 02:00 PM
Huge lady shoes and an adams apple. Always a dead give away.

UOTE=SlyFoxxx;5546378]Last December I met up with a catfishing tranny there. I met she/he outside of New York Pizza and we just walked around Aspen. Took me like 10 minutes to actually realize what was going on and another 10 to think of an excuse so I could leave. Awkward as fuck.[/QUOTE]

SlyFoxxx
01-02-2019, 02:18 PM
You're lucky to have both kidney's.

And always check for an Adams apple.It definitely had an orchestrated vibe when I broke it down afterwards.. They were facetiming me like 5 seconds before I walked out of New York... I swear the person facetiming me and the person who met me were 2 different people with the same exact clothes/jewelry on. That's probably why it took so long for my brain to register the situation because the pics/videos on Tinder/Insta/Snap were definitely of a chick. Unless they had some next level live CGI shit going on..

They had a big fur coat so I couldn't see their neck. The flat ass gave it away.

SumJongGuy
01-02-2019, 02:21 PM
A lot of them get their necks done too nowadays. Back in the 90s though, ya neck was always the clue.

jm2e
07-19-2019, 03:04 PM
GOAT

wyeaster
07-19-2019, 09:31 PM
transvestites in south america couldn't keep their hands off me in my studlier days. they always respected no, tho, and we usually had nice chats. being a transvestite in south america is not an easy life.

Peruvian
07-19-2019, 09:51 PM
Every time this thread gets bumped I smile.

This.

everyonelies
12-26-2019, 03:39 AM
aspen is a great place for everyone. I go there often with my partner and actually I met my partner there. On one of my many trips.

SkiBall
12-26-2019, 06:32 PM
aspen is a great place for everyone. I go there often with my partner and actually I met my partner there. On one of my many trips.

How do I know this isn't a lie?

AK47bp
12-26-2019, 06:51 PM

Hey, I go there often with my partner and actually met my partner there too.

Wait a minute..........

The SnowShow
12-26-2019, 06:53 PM
Letís hear some more cougar hunting stories from Asspen?

I saw some girls smoking up and getting naked on the Gondy a few weeks back. Huh huh That was pretty cool.

schuss
10-06-2021, 06:34 PM
Has anyone recommended gnarwhales Alaska boat thing? That was nuts

greenmachine
11-16-2021, 07:59 PM
where is raps!

jm2e
11-17-2021, 11:36 PM
Sitting on a TGR throne made of chopped up Bro Skis. Flanked by Blurred and Marshall.