PDA

View Full Version : horny???

skichic4u
04-23-2004, 01:49 PM
Okay so guys listen up.. i think you all think that your the only ones who get horny. your totally wrong. I get horny all the time and then we have to wait for the guy to get horny. whats up with this? I mean when you guys get horny we have to jump and get to it but when we do we have to resort to going and fingering ourselves. hello men think about this one too. SO my question today is that when and if i get horny is it all right for me to jump on the guy and get to it? this sounds kinda weird but i mean i always thought he would get turned off or soemthing. Just let me know so i dont make a big mistake someday..

frozenwater
04-23-2004, 03:58 PM
when you say "the guy" I assume...hope, you mean someone your in a relationship with. Then, hell yeah go nuts.

If you mean, say, the guy next to you on the subway, then hell yeah go nuts. :D

glademaster
04-23-2004, 07:36 PM
By all means, go for it. I can promise that unless you've been married for 30 years, you will get no protest from the guy. However, if you can't find one, feel free to PM me, I think I'm just the man for the job.;)

-Ben

Woodsy
04-23-2004, 11:10 PM
PM altachck for suggestions on dating cute ripper mags

Steven S. Dallas
04-23-2004, 11:37 PM
If you're going to invent a "horny teen skier girl" persona, at least give it some play where people will see it.

ak_powder_monkey
04-24-2004, 12:21 AM
Ummm see the thing is guys are reallyt always horny 100% of the time so um go at it and um move to alaska and ski with me and do other stuff yeah other stuff

skichic4u
04-24-2004, 12:49 AM
hey im single but theres this guy who i have been sleeping with. is it still ok for me to bounce on him. i love giving oral and stuff. dosent mean me literally having sex with him. just doing shit with him. im afraid he wont like it. would you like it?

glademaster
04-24-2004, 06:56 AM
He'll like it. And yes, I would have to say that I would love it.:cool:

-Ben

ak_powder_monkey
04-24-2004, 02:38 PM
Are all girls this horny? if so they are real good at hiding it

fez
04-24-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by ak_powder_monkey
Are all girls this horny?

no

if so they are real good at hiding it

maybe just around you

Plakespear
04-24-2004, 03:57 PM
Hi phUnk!

crashnburn'd
04-24-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Plakespear
Hi phUnk!

Wow, I didn't realize he lived in Wisconsin... I go to school like 20 miles from Eau Claire ;)

skichic4u
04-24-2004, 05:20 PM
yeah i live in eauclaire......

Originally posted by crashnburn'd
Wow, I didn't realize he lived in Wisconsin... I go to school like 20 miles from Eau Claire ;)

skichic4u
04-24-2004, 05:23 PM
well i cant speal for all girls but im sure they get just as horny as you somenights. At least i do. damn i get horny like everynight. i guess thats a bad thing for men to have a chic who horny all the time.....????? well enough about my hornyness. peace

glademaster
04-24-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Plakespear
Hi phUnk!

While she posesses several high quality JONG traits. She is not Phunk, I can be sure of that. Once she gets the hell out of the midwest and into some real mountains, her transformation into full blown Powder Maggot will be complete.

altachic
04-26-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Woodsy
PM altachck for suggestions on dating cute ripper mags
this could be a good option...but there is no way in hell i'm giving this troll, alias, whatever you are any advice right now.

thank you, and good night.

skichic4u
04-26-2004, 07:02 PM
hey yeah i never asked for your advice. lol like i need it! Oh and of course im not a troll, or an alias. Lol thats so pathetic that you would even go there. But hey whatever. no hard feeling!

Originally posted by altachic
this could be a good option...but there is no way in hell i'm giving this troll, alias, whatever you are any advice right now.

thank you, and good night.

skichic4u8yrl8r
04-26-2004, 07:09 PM
no, yah...yarsh! like asaid 8 yrs agoo oughtfhtdkfh9coughcoughhhhh, it's alllllcool herera nowe iO DJUST goott aa woops? CAPPS lock wAAS ON and ether wnow who weheerree you goonann , ehem. I was goonnna say theat 4 yrs ago woop-sss- tehhee ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.zzzzzzzzzzzz.zzzzz

skichic4u
04-26-2004, 08:02 PM
yeah someone needs help!

Originally posted by skichic4u8yrl8r
no, yah...yarsh! like asaid 8 yrs agoo oughtfhtdkfh9coughcoughhhhh, it's alllllcool herera nowe iO DJUST goott aa woops? CAPPS lock wAAS ON and ether wnow who weheerree you goonann , ehem. I was goonnna say theat 4 yrs ago woop-sss- tehhee ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.zzzzzzzzzzzz.zzzzz

snorkeldeep
04-26-2004, 08:09 PM
way to bust onto the scene.. you've almost got me beat. ;)

snowsprite
04-27-2004, 07:26 AM
Post-holiday stress syndrome. It'll get ya every time.
Sprite

splat
04-27-2004, 08:49 PM
Like I've always said, "Anybody can fuck anybody they want -except me. In which case, they have to ask."

Lone Star
04-27-2004, 08:50 PM
she's for real, guys....

http://www.biglines.com/photos/blpic22679.jpg

CantDog
04-27-2004, 08:57 PM
skichic4u's rack....so hot right now.

skiguide
04-27-2004, 10:00 PM

I rarely hide my hornyness, AKPM, but then again, i usually do something about it rather than posting on an internet board. (and if i'm gonna be geeky about delcaring my horny status, i'll do it in IM sex chats:)

Ski Monkey
04-27-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by skichic4u
SO my question today is that when and if i get horny is it all right for me to jump on the guy and get to it?

Yes, it's ok most of the time. Bad times could possibly be while he is piloting an airplane, race car or using large knives.

hey im single but theres this guy who i have been sleeping with. is it still ok for me to bounce on him. i love giving oral and stuff. dosent mean me literally having sex with him. just doing shit with him. im afraid he wont like it. would you like it?

Yes, but i have certain standards so only some people apply.

fez
04-27-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by skiguide
I rarely hide my hornyness, AKPM, but then again, i usually do something about it rather than posting on an internet board. (and if i'm gonna be geeky about delcaring my horny status, i'll do it in IM sex chats:)

screen name?

skiguide
04-27-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by fez
screen name?

I only have two hands, and one is already busy typing:p

Ski Monkey
04-27-2004, 10:18 PM

Yes it is. :D

Schmear
04-27-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Lone Star
she's for real, guys....

There goes my skichic4u = ak_powder_monkey alias theory. Unless AKPM has massive man-breasts....

ak_powder_monkey
04-27-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Lone Star
she's for real, guys....

How bout taking the rest off and PMing me;)

tonghands
04-28-2004, 02:05 AM

But that means you've another han... ĦAy Dios Mio!

Grange
04-28-2004, 12:53 PM

What school? I just helped a bunch of students plant trees for earthday?

skichic4u
04-28-2004, 01:32 PM
Right now im attending CVTC. Next year im hoping to go to UWEC.
Who knows what I will do after that. So Grange do you go to school here in EC too?

Originally posted by Grange

Grange
04-28-2004, 02:12 PM
Right now im attending CVTC. Next year im hoping to go to UWEC.
Who knows what I will do after that. So Grange do you go to school here in EC too?

I'm done with school although I still think about the fun and try to relive it on an occasional weekend. At least I like my job.

crashnburn'd
04-28-2004, 06:08 PM

Stout, not there right now though

Grange
04-29-2004, 07:39 AM
Stout, not there right now though

When in doubt go to Stout. ;) A buddy of mine just graduated from there. Dirty bars and dirty women so I'm told.

crashnburn'd
04-29-2004, 08:12 PM
When in doubt go to Stout. ;)

nah, it's Stout, where the real drinkers hang out... Yes, dirty towny bars and dirty women.

P_McPoser
06-07-2006, 09:05 PM
bump for horny chicks

adam
06-07-2006, 10:45 PM
I'm always horny.

Beaver
06-07-2006, 11:05 PM
What the hell kind of question is that? Guys are horny always unless for some reason they just got kicked in the sack. The only other time a guy is not horny is when he's been thoroughly fucked senseless for hours on end. At least this has been my experience as a guy. So go on try to rape your man, you can't do it because as one of my ex GFs used to say "you can't rape the willing." (I shoulda stayed with that one a little longer)

good4nothing
06-07-2006, 11:09 PM
What the hell kind of question is that? Guys are horny always unless for some reason they just got kicked in the sack. The only other time a guy is not horny is when he's been thoroughly fucked senseless for hours on end. At least this has been my experience as a guy. So go on try to rape your man, you can't do it because as one of my ex GFs used to say "you can't rape the willing." (I shoulda stayed with that one a little longer)

Seriously.............. I appear to have discovered this thread about 2 years 1 month and 14 days too late.:nonono2:

Point me towards a woman with this problem and I will thoroughly (and joyfully) solve it.

Squatch
06-07-2006, 11:34 PM
I'm always horny.

well, adam, then you can jump can jump your man whenever you want. don't hold back.

telebabe
06-08-2006, 04:51 PM
im afraid he wont like it.

Sweetie, any guy that refuses head from a willing girl is gay. I've never had a guy say "um, no." It's not in their vocabulary.

scarlet begonias
06-09-2006, 06:01 AM
Sweetie, any guy that refuses head from a willing girl is gay. I've never had a guy say "um, no." It's not in their vocabulary.

So true, so very, very true! Especially if you are offering up a blow job. :tongue:

TeleMang
06-09-2006, 02:42 PM
I think everyone here, in order to make an informed conclusion, would like to see some more pics. Feel free to PM them to me so I can review the content for relevancy and classiness. No really, PM me ;)

TurxSki
06-09-2006, 07:04 PM
What ski's do you own then, SkiChic ?

...So have any of you seen that Child Predators show on NBC...

I'd refuse a blow job if I thought the girl had an STD, or if I had one (at least I hope that's what I'd do)
If the guy was as young as you, he might have just had size/performance anxiety.

So, WI produces a lot of milk, eh ? ;)

I remember seeing a very similar post to this on the SkiTown forum, a couple of years ago. Seemed equally bogus then :rolleyes2

iceman
06-09-2006, 08:43 PM
no hard feeling!

That might be the problem.

Kiki
06-09-2006, 08:49 PM
My man has been gone for 25 days and that sucks. I hate going a few days let alone a few weeks. This is Bull Shit!