- What:Snowvana Premiere of TGR's Rogue Elements, presented by REI
- When:Saturday, October 21 at 7:00 PM
- Where:At the Snowvana Festival
- How Much:Snowvana Festival entry gets you access to see the film. Festival entry is $9 GA, $27 for a family four-pack, or $17 for a buddy pack including two tickets and souvenir mugs. Kids under 6 are free.
- Details:See TGR at Snowvana!
Show - 7:00Buy Tickets
On Saturday, October 21, join TGR at the Snowvana Festival for an encore showing of our new ski and snowboard film, Rogue Elements. The TGR Stokemobile will be on the floor of the festival as well, there will be concerts by Farnell Newton and the Othership Connection, Dirty Revival, and 10 Barrel beers will be flowing at the brewfest.
About the film: In the winter of 2017, the magnitude of winter's force was on full display. Telephone pole-snapping storms pounded the Wyoming landscape. Regions to the west, recently left arid and forgotten, were gifted with unprecedented accumulation. Blizzards in Europe buried towns in an instant before disappearing just as fast, leaving the lucky few who were there to wonder if it even happened. A Bolivian expedition found grace above 18,000 feet before the elements went rogue and the humans reluctantly heeded warnings from above.
Join the TGR team as they embark on an adventure filled with fury and glory, and witness the unimaginable. Rogue Elements, presented by REI, features Angel Collinson, Jeremy Jones, Ian McIntosh, Elyse Saugstad, Tim Durtschi, Dash Longe, Nick McNutt, Hadley Hammer, Johnny Collinson, Thayne Rich, Sammy Carlson, Dane Tudor, Clayton Villa, Cam Riley, Sean Jordan, Griffin Post, Sam Smoothy, and Sammy Luebke.