- What:Stuttgart premiere of Proximity
- When:Friday, November 17th
- Where:Arthaus Filmtheater
- How Much:Tickets: 10 Euro
- Details:One night only premiere!
RSVP on FacebookRSVP
On Friday, November 17th, join us at the Arthaus Filmtheater for the one-night only premiere of Taylor Steele's new surf film, Proximity.
Featuring Kelly Slater, John John Florence, and more, the movie pairs surfing’s living legends with today’s most progressive young riders. Directed by award-winning filmmaker Taylor Steele and produced in conjunction with Teton Gravity Research (TGR) and Garage Productions, Proximity explores the delicate relationship between time and place, showcasing surfing icons from different generations in diverse locations around the world.