- What:Seattle premiere of Proximity
- When:Wednesday, June 28. Doors at 7:00, Movie at 8:00. Live music TBA after the film
- Where:Nectar Lounge
- How Much:$12 advance, $15 day of show
- Details:One-night only premiere!
Show - 8:00Buy Tickets
RSVP on FacebookRSVP
On Wednesday, June 28, join Teton Gravity Research for the one-night only premiere of legendary film maker Taylor Steele's new surf film, Proximity. Produced by TGR, Proximity pairs 4 surfing legends with 4 young guns on trips to remote locations around the world. The film features:
* Kelly Slater and John John Florence in Asia
* Shane Dorian and Albee Layer in Europe
* Rob Machado and Craig Anderson in Chile
* Stephanie Gilmore and Dave Rastovich in Mexico
Get your tickets now for this one-night only event. There will be a ton of prize giveaways, including a shot at the tour grand prizes: a trip for two to SASS Global Travel's surf resort in Rincon Puerto Rico, one of the athletes' boards from the film, or a custom board shaping experience from our partners at LifeProof. Following the film, there will be live music (band TBA).
Thanks to our local partners at the evo store: