- What:Newport Premiere of Proximity
- When:Sunday, May 7th - Doors at 6:30pm, Show at 7:30pm.
- Where:Jane Pickens Theater
- How Much:Tickets: $12 Advanced, $15 Day of Show
- Details:Tickets available online or locally at Island Surf & Sport with no ticket fees!
Show - 7:30Buy Tickets
RSVP on FacebookRSVP
On Sunday, May 7, join us at the Jane Pickens Theater for the one-night only premiere of Taylor Steele's new surf film, Proximity.
Featuring the likes of Kelly Slater and John John Florence, Proximity pairs surfing’s living legends with today’s most progressive young surfers. The film is directed by award-winning filmmaker Taylor Steele, and produced in conjunction with Teton Gravity Research (TGR) and Garage Films.
Proximity will explore the delicate relationship between time and place, showcasing surfing icons from different generations in diverse locations around the world.
Courtesy of our partners at Island Surf and Sport, we will be giving away Hayden Shapes Hypto Krypto surfboard.
Get your tickets now, this event is likely to sell out!
Thanks to our local partners at: