- What:San Diego premiere of Paradise Waits
- When:Sunday October 18th. Early Show - Doors 5:30pm, Show 6:00pm. Late Show - Doors 7:45pm, Show 8:30pm
- Where:Horton Grand Theatre
- How Much:$12 advance, $15 day of show. Only $7 for ages 16 and under (early show) so bring the groms!
- Details:Tickets also available at Hansen Surfboards.
Get ready San Diego - TGR is coming to town on October 18th for the one-night only premiere of our new ski and snowboard film, Paradise Waits. Whether you plan to get a bit rowdy at the late show or make it a family affair at the early show, this film is sure to kick the season off right.
Of course it wouldn't be a TGR premiere without a chance to win some of the industry's best prizes. There is more swag than ever before - Sony Action Cams (the same ones used to capture all the POV in the movie), gear from The North Face, Atomic, TGR and more, plus a chance to win our tour grand prizes - a trip to shred Japan with SASS Global Travel, a trip to TGR's hometown resort Jackson Hole, or an Atomic Skis/Sony Action cam prize pack.
The beach may still look appetizing, but in the mountains things are changing quickly. Wax your skis, sharpen your edges, and get out to the San Diego premiere of Paradise Waits. Get your tickets now!
Thanks to our local partners at: