- What:Jackson Hole premiere of Make Believe
- When:Saturday, September 26. VIP and early entry at 5:45 PM, GA entry at 6:45PM, Film around 7:45PM
- Where:Jackson Hole Rodeo (outside)
- How Much:Tickets are $20 per adult, $10 per child (16 and under). Early entry tickets are $40 and include entry at 5:45 for the Q&A plus custom TGR x YETI Rambler for each ticket buyer. VIP tickets are sold out.
- Details:See our new ski and snowboard film Make Believe - outdoors at the JH Rodeo Grounds! All proceeds benefit local charities!
Show - 7:45Buy Tickets
RSVP on FacebookRSVP
Get ready Jackson Hole! On Saturday, September 26, we're bringing our new ski and snowboard film Make Believe outdoors to the JH Rodeo Grounds. Join us for an evening of winter stoke at this one-night only event.
There will be prize giveaways from our partners at Sierra Nevada, Atomic, The North Face, Volkl, Yeti and more - plus, everyone in attendance will have a shot at the tour grand prizes, including a trip to Jackson Hole, the ultimate apres / tailgate setup from Sierra Nevada, or prize packs from Yeti, Atomic and The North Face.
NEW: VIP tickets are sold out. Early entry passes include entry to the venue at 5:45 for the Q&A, plus a YETI x TGR Rambler. Each person in your group must have early entry pass to come into the venue at that time.
ABOUT THE FILM: Inspiration is evoked spontaneously and without intention…Sometimes it comes in the form of a photograph, a chance encounter on a chairlift, or a glimpse at a mountain never seen before. When combined with motivation, the spark of inspiration becomes a dream, and when pursued gives our lives a new purpose.
For 25 years TGR has focused on turning Make Believe into reality, from exploring powder stashes in our backyard playground to first descents on unnamed peaks, the ethos of “live the dream” has defined our adventures