- What:The WORLD PREMIERE of Jeremy Jones' Higher
- When:Saturday, September 6th, 2014 - Sponsor village, food trucks, and beer garden open at 6pm. Show starts at 8pm.
- Where:KT Base Bar at Squaw Valley
- How Much:Tickets are $15. After-party tickets are an additional $5 to guarantee entry (proceeds being donated to High Fives), after-party tickets only available online.
- Details:Bring the camping chairs and blankets but please leave the dogs and backpacks at home. 2 for 1 lift tickets to Squaw Valley for EVERYONE in attendance (some restrictions apply).
After 6 years of planning, filming, editing, and of course riding the most epic terrain on the planet, it's finally time for Jeremy and friends to unleash Higher to the world. Join the TGR family and several thousand of your friends for the World Premiere of Jeremy Jones' Higher, outdoors at Jeremy's home resort of Squaw Valley.
Come meet the Higher athletes, have a chance to win a TON of prizes from our sponsors, including a Jones Snowboard, O'Neill Outerwear, Clif Bars, Patagonia gear and much, much more. Show up early, relax in the beer garden and wander around the sponsor village. New this year: food trucks serving up your favorite local bites.
And finally, for those 21 and over, be sure to stick around for the official after-party with several DJ's at the Plaza Bar. DJ Man-Cat is flying in from San Diego to headline this event - he has rocked the house from coast to coast including the House of Blues in Boston, Santa Monica pier and regular acts at the Belly Up in Solana Beach.
To guarantee entry to the after-party, buy a ticket for only $5 in advance - all proceeds from the after-party will be donated to High Fives Foundation. Combo premiere / after-party tickets available here. If the after-party is not sold out, entry will be free at the door (with donations still very much encouraged).
Tickets available locally at: The Ledge Board Shop, Full Belly Deli, Tahoe Dave's, High Fives and Start Haus.
TGR will also be donating $1.00 per ticket from the premiere to support Protect Our Winters.
World Premiere (outside)
Squaw Valley, CA US