- What:Snowvana premiere of Fire on the Mountain
- When:Friday, November 22 at 8:30 PM
- Where:Premiering at the Snowvana Ski and Snowboard show
- How Much:Entry to Fire on the Mountain is FREE as part of your admission to Snowvana. Kids 12 and under are free, adults are only $5 early bird, $10 starting November 4.
- Details:Don't miss out on seeing Fire on the Mountain on the big screen!
Show - 8:30Buy Tickets
Join TGR at the Pacific Northwest's biggest party as we bring all THREE of our films to Snowvana. TGR will be set up on site showcasing the latest in our branded apparel and lifestyle wear, including a full array of merchandise from our Grateful Dead collaboration line.
Our new snowboard film Roadless, featuring legends Travis Rice, Jeremy Jones and Bryan Iguchi, will be playing on Saturday, November 23 at 2:00.
Our ski and snowboard film Winterland will be playing on Saturday, November 23 at 4:30.
And, for the first time ever in Oregon, we will also be sharing our new film Fire on the Mountain. Fresh from the mind of Chris Benchetler, narrated by Bill Walton and in collaboration with the Grateful Dead, this short ﬁlm ﬁnds a cast of some of the world’s best athletes on an improvisational journey of skiing, snowboarding, and surfing, all set to the transcendent music of the Grateful Dead. Featuring Chris Benchetler, Danny Davis, Kimmy Fasani, Jeremy Jones, Rob Machado and Michelle Parker, Fire on the Mountain will be shown on the huge screen at 8:30PM on Friday night, November 22.