- What:Fire on The Mountain - shown in its entirety as part of the Visa Big Air at SunTrust Park
- When:Saturday, December 21. Gates open at 5:00, Film at 5:30, followed by the competition
- Where:SunTrust Park in Atlanta
- How Much:Ticket prices vary for this event
- Details:Join TGR at the Visa Big Air, presented by Land Rover - and see Fire on the Mountain + full segments from Winterland on the huge screen
Show - 5:30Buy Tickets
On Friday, December 20 and Saturday, December 21, join TGR, the Atlanta Braves, and the U.S. Ski and Snowboard Team as we bring our films to the huge screen as part of the biggest ski and snowboard event ever to hit the Southeast.
The Visa Big Air presented by Land Rover showcases a crew of the world's best skiers and snowboarders in Olympic level competition on a 15-story steel scaffold jump structure covered in 800 tons of snow. Athletes will travel 80-100 feet through the air in search for a spot on the World Cup podium. As part of this event, TGR will be sharing our films on the massive SunTrust Park screens.
On Friday, December 20, full segments from our ski and snowboard film Winterland will be shown throughout the evening's festivities.
On Saturday, December 21, in addition to segments from Winterland, our new Grateful Dead inspired film Fire on the Mountain will be shown in its entirety starting at 5:30PM.
From the mind of Chris Benchetler, this short film ﬁnds a cast of some of the world’s best athletes on an improvisational journey of skiing, snowboarding, surfing, and music, complete with a soundtrack comprised of only Grateful Dead music. Narrated by Hall of Fame basketball player and television sportscaster Bill Walton, with music supervision by David Lemieux (audiovisual archivist and legacy manager for the Grateful Dead), Fire On The Mountain features some of action sports’ most legendary athletes: snowboarding’s Jeremy Jones, Danny Davis, Kimmy Fasani, surfing icon Rob Machado, and skiers Michelle Parker and Chris Benchetler.