- What:World Premiere of Andy Irons: Kissed by God
- When:Wednesday, May 2. Doors at 6:30, Film at 7:30
- Where:Regency Village Theatre in Westwood
- How Much:Tickets are being distributed through a sign-up process as well as through select giveaways. See below for details on how to request tickets.
- Details:The world premiere of the highly anticipated untold story of Andy Irons
Show - 7:30Buy Tickets
RSVP on FacebookRSVP
On Wednesday, May 2, Teton Gravity Research is excited to present the world premiere of our new film, Andy Irons: Kissed by God. The event takes place at the Village Theatre in Westwood Village, Los Angeles. Theatre doors open at 6:30, the film will start at 7:30.
Kissed by God is a film about bipolar disorder and opioid addiction as seen through the life of three-time world champion surfer Andy Irons. Andy struggled with the same demons that millions of people worldwide battle with daily.
Andy was an incredible presence on the world stage as the “People’s Champion.” He was the pride of Hawaii and revered around the world for his blue collar rise to fame and success. However, many were unaware of the internal battles that led to his demise.
As the opioid crisis rises to a national emergency in the United States, the untold story of Andy’s life serves to tear down the myths associated with these two ferocious diseases.
We hope that you can join TGR, a who's who of the surfing industry, Hollywood stars and more as we present this film for the first time ever.
Tickets are only available via sign-up and through giveaways. Availability will be extremely limited - for a chance to win tickets, sign up using the "buy tickets" button above or by clicking here, we will notify people who have been selected to receive tickets to confirm as we get closer to the show.