- What:ESA Easterns® premiere of Andy Irons: Kissed By God (for ESA Easterns® competitors & spectators only)
- When:Tuesday, September 18th - Show at 6:30pm
- Where:Nags Head, NC - Jennette's Pier
- How Much:Tickets: Free for Easterns competitors, $15 for parents & spectators at the door.
- Details:Don't miss your chance to catch the powerful untold story of Andy Irons on the big screen!
RSVP on FacebookRSVP
The ESA would like to welcome ESA Easterns® competitors and spectators for a private showing of the powerful untold story of Andy Irons at Jennette's Pier on September 18th following the competition during the ESA competitors' banquet!
Andy Irons: Kissed by God is a film about bipolar disorder and opioid addiction as seen through the life of three-time world champion surfer Andy Irons. Andy struggled with the same demons that millions of people worldwide battle with daily.
Andy was an incredible presence on the world stage as the “People’s Champion.” He was the pride of Hawaii and revered around the world for his blue collar rise to fame and success. However, many were unaware of the internal battles that led to his demise.
As the opioid crisis rises to a national emergency in the United States, the untold story of Andy’s life serves to tear down the myths associated with these two ferocious diseases.
This show is brought to you by the Eastern Surfing Association: