- What:Maui premiere of Andy Irons: Kissed by God
- When:Thursday, June 14. Gates at 6:30, Film at 8:00
- Where:Celestial Cinema at the Maui Film Festival - outdoors!
- How Much:Individual film and complete film festival passes available!
- Details:Andy Irons: Kissed by God is an official selection of the Maui Film Festival and will be screening under the stars at their Celestial Cinema venue!
Show - 8:00Buy Tickets
RSVP on FacebookRSVP
Teton Gravity Research is excited to announce that our new film, Andy Irons: Kissed by God has been made an official selection of the Maui Film Festival, and will be screening at their incredible outdoor theatre on the Wailea Golf Course on June 14.
Please join us at this one-night only event and see the film on the huge screen, under the stars. Passes on-sale now!
About the film: Andy Irons: Kissed by God is a film about bipolar disorder and opioid addiction as seen through the life of three-time world champion surfer Andy Irons. Andy struggled with the same demons that millions of people worldwide battle with daily. Andy was an incredible presence on the world stage as the “People’s Champion.” He was the pride of Hawaii and revered around the world for his blue collar rise to fame and success. However, many were unaware of the internal battles that led to his demise. As the opioid crisis rises to a national emergency in the United States, the untold story of Andy’s life serves to tear down the myths associated with these two ferocious diseases.