- What:Burlington, VT screening of Andy Irons: Kissed By God, supported by WND & WVS.
- When:Saturday, August 4th. Doors, 7:30PM / Film, 8:30PM
- Where:Burlington Surf Club
- How Much:Tickets: General Admission, $8 advance, $10 day of show / Discount available fort BTV Surf Club Members
- Details:Don't miss this encore screening of Andy Irons: Kissed By God, supported by WND & WVS.
Show - 8:30Buy Tickets
RSVP on FacebookRSVP
On Saturday, August 4th, WND & WVS is hosting an encore screening of Teton Gravity Research's film, Andy Irons: Kissed By God. The event takes place at the Burlington Surf Club in Burlington, VT. Doors, 7:30PM / Film, 8:30PM. Portion of proceeds to benefit the Andy Irons Foundation, learn more at www.andyironsfoundation.org
Andy Irons: Kissed by God is a film about bipolar disorder and opioid addiction as seen through the life of three-time world champion surfer Andy Irons. Andy struggled with the same demons that millions of people worldwide battle with daily.
Andy was an incredible presence on the world stage as the “People’s Champion.” He was the pride of Hawaii and revered around the world for his blue collar rise to fame and success. However, many were unaware of the internal battles that led to his demise.
As the opioid crisis rises to a national emergency in the United States, the untold story of Andy’s life serves to tear down the myths associated with these two ferocious diseases.
We hope that you can make it to this encore screening of Andy Irons: Kissed By God. This is the most highly anticipated film in Teton Gravity Research history, get your tickets today.