Current Job Openings
Tour Operations Associate - Teton Gravity Research
TGR is seeking an operations and logistics expert to help us continue our industry leading growth in the worldwide tour department. This position will work hand-in-hand with the VP of Consumer Strategy and Tour Manager to drive all aspects of our experiential brand, including planning, logistics, marketing, operations and sponsor activation and support. Specific responsibilities include:
Logistics and Operations
- Coordinate with venues, sponsors, vendors and athletes to ensure all day of show elements are anticipated for a flawless event execution.
- Manage internal show logistics with TGR support team. Including coordinating audio visual requirements, allocating partner product for giveaways and more.
- Coordinate with local partners for marketing and event support.
- On the ground execution for certain shows, potentially to include on-stage elements.
- Manage TGR ticketing platform and event platform to ensure information is up-to-date and effective in communicating messaging about our premieres.
- Manage creation of event-specific marketing assets including flyers, posters, handouts, print ads and more.
- Coordinate street team program for grassroots distribution of assets.
- Create and track geo-targeted emails for tour marketing campaigns.
- Research additional marketing channels to drive additional growth within targeted demographics and locations.
- Implement marketing support for third party / licensed showings of our films.
- 2+ years in a business operations / marketing capacity, strong preference to candidates with relevant event management experience.
- Self-motivated, organized, excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and passion for the TGR brand.
- Microsoft Office expertise required; graphic design skills including Photoshop, Illustrator highly preferred.
- Ability to work long, flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
- Positive, can-do attitude and entrepreneurial approach for a very fluid role – willing and able to adapt as needed.
- Ability to speak comfortably in front of large crowds.
- Ability to travel extensively during tour seasons.
The Tour Operations Associate position can be based remote, with a preference for a candidate located in the Rocky Mountain region. Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
POST PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
The Post Supervisor will maintain clarity of information and good channels of communication between: Executive Producers, producers, editors, color and sound vendors, and accounting. The Post Production Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the post production process and staff. It is a pivotal role in ensuring that post production schedules and budgets are achievable and manageable, and deadlines are met. The Post Production Supervisor reports to the Head of Production. The Post supervisor will also provide day to day oversight of: editors, colorist, sound engineers, graphic artists, assistant editors, and logging manager.
- Work with team members and external contractors to ensure that production assets are delivered and processed correctly through all phases of production and delivery.
- Schedule, coordinate, and execute all requests pertaining to sharing media or finished products with current or potential partners, uploads, alternate versioning.
- Manage and organize network, field, and shuttle storage.
- Oversee the ingest, transcode, and sync all media for projects.
- Manage, prepare and organize premiere projects, file structure, and project workflow for editors.
- Supervise the capture/digitization of all tape media as necessary, as well as coordinate & guide the restore of all archived media from LTO tape to support new projects that require archival material.
- Organize and archive all media, projects, and outputs in a safe, timely, organized, and future-proofed manner.
- Keep track of digital media, ensuring it is labeled, stored, media managed and archived correctly.
- Ensure that deliverables meet both TGR and partner technical and creative standards.
- Perform color correction and audio mix on projects as identified by management, or coordinate these processes with contractors.
- Conform edits and prepare projects for color
- Create all final/master outputs for TGR video products.
- QC all products before they leave TGR (along w/ lead editor, director, etc. for any long form projects.)
- Supervise Blu-Ray and DVD authoring for tour and retail discs for all films.
- Respond to and troubleshoot any post-production media or tech related questions/issues as they present themselves.
- Ensure edit bays are setup correctly and ready for editors, loggers, and interns.
- Notify IT consultant of shared storage/networking issues and work with them towards a quick resolution.
- Maintain music library agreements and access and oversee music library reporting as projects are completed.
- Work with Head of Production to create and manage TGR post production staff’s workload and schedules.
- Provide day to day oversight of: editors, colorists, sound engineers, graphic artists, assistant editors, and logging manager.
- Supervise and train the logging manager on workflows and protocols, enforce scheduling and priorities.
- Ensure production goals and milestones are met with both internal and external staff, with commitment to creative directive.
- Work with Head of Production and CFO to fill and hire contract positions.
- Continually work to create, train staff on, and institute improved post production processes.
- Work with editors to identify additional assets, software, plugins, etc. that will enhance TGR’s products.
- Manage Adobe ID distribution, music libraries, and other post production software and tools for TGR employees and contractors.
- Work with field production team to create recommendations to maintain highest quality and most efficient methods possible for all media captured in the field.
- Work with equipment manager to organize and maintain DIT kits and computers.
- Oversee and maintain video assets for various OTT platforms.
- Join early pre-production meetings and discussions to brainstorm technical and creative ideas to improve products.
- Lead post production kick-off meetings to ensure staff and processes required to properly deliver and utilize assets.
- 3-5+ years-experience with knowledge of post-production processes, technology, and editing systems while working in film, television, and digital content.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite software, Davinci Resolve, RedCine, and post production tools.
- Strong scheduling, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills and people skills are necessary.
- Ability to take directive and create new processes into executable production workflows.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of production personnel.
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize and schedule work effectively, while working under production budget and time restraints.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate will have attention to detail, be highly organized and report to the Director of Production. Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PARTNERSHIPS AND ACTIVATIONS MANAGER
REPORTS TO VP OF PARTNERSHIPS
Teton Gravity Research (TGR) is the preeminent media brand for youth culture & adventure.
The Partnerships & Activations Manager will work with the partnership development team in three key areas: partnership outreach and closing opportunities, managing partnership accounts, managing partnership presentations, proposals, and contracts, and coordinating TGR's digital ad operations. The Partnerships & Activations Manager will be reporting directly to the VP of Partnerships.
The Partnerships & Activations Manager will be tasked and accountable with these primary responsibilities:
- Ensure partnership satisfaction and on-time/on budget delivery of partnership deliverables
- Ensure the delivery of partnership pitch presentations on time and within the team's expectations
- Ensure all TGR digital ad operations run smoothly and effectively
The Partnerships & Activations Manager will be properly briefed on all TGR's goals, objectives, and project priorities on a weekly basis during the Partnership Development team status meetings.
Opportunity Pitch & Close Coordination (70% of time)
- Utilize a portfolio of contacts to generate and close new partnership leads
- Aggressive outreach and the ability to schedule new brand meetings for pitch opportunities
- Work with the team to assure the appropriate resources are assigned and properly allocated to upcoming assigned opportunity pitches
- Ensure project plans, task assignments and budgets are created for every assigned opportunity pitch and that the timelines and budgets are approved by the CGO
- Coordinate the team's deliverables and team communication during the pitch creation process for assigned opportunities
- Ensure all pitch related material are delivered on time and within expectation
- Create proposed media plans and facilitate IO completion/implementation on assigned opportunities
- When needed, create pitch presentations, proposals, or contracts without team support
Partnership Management (25% of time)
- Assigned to coordinate a fixed number of brand partner accounts
- Coordinate the allocation of project team members and the creation of budgets for projects where needed
- Coordinate with the allocated teams to assure timelines are set, expectations are clearly briefed, and that project runs on budget
- Ensure that new opportunities within assigned accounts are inputted into the CRO and that the pipeline is updated on a weekly basis in line with the Partnership Development Process document
- Ensure that the CGO is involved in all potential upsell discussions on assigned accounts that could exceed $100,000 or opportunities deemed as strategic in nature
- Communicate effectively, consistently, and within expectations with brand partners
- Communicate effectively, consistently, and within expectations with the CGO and VP
AD Operations Management (5% of time)
- Ensure that ad operations across all TGR's platforms run smoothly and effectively
- Review all media plans before contracts are assigned to identify any future ad trafficking issues
- Work with other Partnership Producers to assure all closed campaigns are properly scheduled within the ad operations platform
- Coordinate and traffic all ad platforms, communicate any perceived issues to the VP
- Create weekly reports on ad operations performance
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years' experience in partnership sales around content and digital assets
- 3+ years' experience in partnership (account) management
- Understanding of digital ad operations (GAM/DFP)
- Strong partnership management, planning and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail in delivering successful relationships
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Capable of managing multiple opportunities on an on-going basis
- Strong communication and organization skills