- The Move To HDSLR And Creation Of A 38mm-768mm Lens 30 comment(s)
- Kessler Stealth Slider 3′ – $25/day 0 comment(s)
- One For The Road – Teton Gravity Research’s 2011 Ski And Snowboard Film 0 comment(s)
- TGR Studios Uses The Phantom For Their Latest Commercial With The North Face 4 comment(s)
- Jeremy Jones’ Deeper Trailer – HD Snowboard Film 0 comment(s)
TAGS3d 2011 alaska antarctica Apple Battery blog california Car Commercial Commercials deeper Energizer europe explorer filming ford Hewlett-Packard HP iPhone jeremy jones kevin jones light the wick Lotus nick martini Nissan production Promo Reel red sage cattabriga alosa sammy carlson seth morrison ski snowboard stevens pass SUV Teton Gravity Research tgr The North Face TNF Under Armor utah Video Watch Xterra
The North Face 2012 Tested. Proven. Commercials
Posted by BrianWulf on December 1, 2011 at 10:00 AM
Last may we shot and edited the following commercial for The North Face’s Tested. Proven. campaign. For this spot The North Face athlete Tom Wallisch traveled to Baldface Lodge in order to test the upcoming line of TNF freeride gear. TGR Studios director Todd Jones utilized Tyler-mounted Phantom and RED cameras to provide a dynamic look at Tom soaring above the British Columbia backcountry.
TGR Studios also directed and edited The North Face: Tested. Proven. Xav. below.