2011 Squaw Valley Spring Pass for $199 or $4.42 a day
Wondering what to do this spring? Squaw Valley ski resort is coming off record snowfalls this spring and decided to extend their season through May. That is pretty sick. You can ski Squaw for $4.42 a day. Sound ridiculous? It is. Even more ridiculous is if you buy your 2011/2012 Season Pass right now you will not only get the best guaranteed pricing, but you can get the Spring Pass for $129, which comes out to $2.87 a day. When was the last time you bought a ski ticket for $2.87.
If you have been thinking about becoming a pro extreme skier, now is the time.
Oh yeah, you also get free access to the High Camp pool and Spa as well as free tram rides all summer.
This could be you!
Here are the details from Squaw's site:
2011 Spring Passes are valid:
• Starting April 4 through the end of the 2010-11 winter season
• We've extended our season so that after May 8 we will be open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday through May 30
• We'll also be open Monday May 16 and May 30
• Spring passes are valid every day we are open for the 2010-11 winter season
You also get:
• Free use of the High Camp Swimming Lagoon & Spa this spring
• Free Cable Car rides this summer season
Categories: Travel Tags: resort, travel, Squaw Valley, season pass, cheap skiing
Added: 4/7/2011 Reviewed By: ToddJones