This deal is sweet. All 2010-2011 season pass holders, from any North American ski resort can ski for free at Lake Louis from May 2cnd to the 8th. Lake Louis is reporting a banner snow year this year and decided to extend there lift service into May and offer it for free. Pretty incredible deal eh? Here are the details:
Thanks to incredible snow
conditions, The Lake Louise Ski Area is pleased to announce that it will
remain open for an extra bonus week from Monday May 2 to Sunday May 8.
During the Lake Louise Bonus Week, The Lake Louise Ski Area will offer free skiing and riding to the following groups:
- -All 2010-2011 season pass holders, from any North American ski resort.
- All children 12 years of age and under.
- -All Lake Louise Ski Area 2011-2012 “Early-Bird” season pass holders.
If you are contemplating purchasing a Lake Louise season pass for next
year, buy it now, save 30%, and ski for free during our bonus week.
In addition to free skiing for all North American ski resort season
pass holders and kids 12 and under, The Lake Louise Ski Area is also
pleased to provide the following additional offers for the bonus week.
- -All discount ski card holders, from any North American ski resort, can save $25.95 and ski for just $50, plus GST.
- -If you have a current 2010-2011 Lake Louise or Big 3 season pass,
you can purchase a lift ticket for a friend for just $50, plus GST.
- -The Lake Louise Food and Beverage department will provide a season ending “Burger & Bonus Beer” special for only $7.
- -The Lake Louise Ski School will also provide free “Learn-To-Ski/Ride” lessons for all children 12 and under.
So dust off those skis one more time and go have some fun.