FS: 10EX 191, XXX 193, Volkl Vertigo G3 184

Volkl Vertigo G3 184 exc condition. drilled once. semi twin tip. $80 obo

Atomic 10EX 191 fair condition. drilled 3x, once for med. Naxo 01. $45 obo

Rossi XXX 193 fair. drilled twice. $50 obo

plus shipping

can provide photos and more detailed descriptions as needed

interested in those bandits, pics?

Where's you at? Shipping would be a significant fraction of your ask, so letting people avoid it might be a good move.
    not counting days 2016-17

TP et al: as you can see they have been skied and are not strangers to rock. There are two bigger core shots that have been repaired. One gouge several inches long with about an inch exposing the core and another core shot (about 1cm) along the edge. These are visible in the photos. There are also some minor gouges that are relatively superficial. No sidewall damage. There is some edge left. Drilled once for tele and once for alpine. holes filled with wood, steel wool and epoxy. They still have life in them. Hope the words and pics help.
    Last edited by charlesj; 05-08-2007 at 11:12 AM.

AD, yes. I am in the great flat middle near Chicago (46616), twixt the mts of east and west. I imagine most, if not all, interest will be found westward. Will get some shipping numbers within a few hours.

So then, here's the follow-up question: Do you need to get these out of the house promptly, and if not, are you planning an early season westward trip? You might be able to get folks at your destination to pay now for personal delivery in January, and split the difference on the $30ish they'll have to pay otherwise.

Just a thought.
    not counting days 2016-17

AD, good idea, that's a good solution for skis of very modest value. I am planning on trips to SLC and NH but would prefer to delete sooner rather than later. Would hate to promise delivery and be forced to eat shipping if my plans change. I am hoping shipping will be closer to 20 than 30. can be a bit flexible. shipping more than one pair to one address is another good idea.

shipping is mostly mid twenties to western states. If you pay 15 I'll cover the rest.

thanks for the pics, last time I rode a pair I was too much of a pansy for the extra metal in the 193s.
    Might be passing through the great middle america later this month, if anybody wants me to pick them up.

Pics of the Vertigo's?
    Courage + believe = life. Life is not about how many breaths you take. It's what you do with those breaths

about the Vertigos: the exc description was based on faulty memory and my own rather minimal standards. Someone with higher expectations and accustomed to mint or new gear would more accurately call them good or very good. No edge damage, LOTS of edge left. No core shots, a couple of minor gouges/big scratches (visible in photos). Photo 1 looks bad, it's mostly wax and lighting.

Based on reasessment of cond. $65. $80 shipped (to most CONUS)...OBO

I got them for tele but replacing Stormrider XLs (that I never should have deleted) is a higher priority (so are bills and rent), prompting sale of much. Will list skins, Volkl P50 188 and med pack for short torso soon.

Notice the lack of photos of the bindings. If you are a closeted lover of the bindings that everyone despises I can leave them on the skis (no, I will not accept less $ with the bindings on skis)