Thread: How much should I sell these for?

How much should I sell these for?

I'm planning sell a pair of '02 Atomic 10EX (177cm) mounted with Tyrolia D8s, at a local ski swap. I'm trying to figure out how much I should sell them for. A search doesn't turn up much in the way of guidance.

I put about a season on them -- I didn't like them much compared to other skis I had so never got to use them as much as I would have liked to. The bases are not pristine, but are reasonable.

I was thinking maybe CAD $200 (USD $170) for the skis and bindings. Does this sound about right or not?

Sounds pretty fair..... no, I'm not in the market for 177s.
    Uno mas

get them tuned or waxed for sure andthen $200 will sell them

There were a pair at the snowbird ski swap this past weekend with a $300 tag on them, I didn't check them out just glanced at them and the price. Don't know if they sold or what condition they were in. But with ski swaps it all depends on where you are. I am sure the whistler ski swap will have higher prices than say the fernie ski swap. For example the park city ski swap is always way overpriced, firgure out the market you are selling to and then mark accordingly. Definetly tune them though.