Thumbs up Cabela Pinnacle gloves

Thanx to Foggy Goggles for recommending these gloves in the recent Marmot glove thread I started. At $40, I didn't have much to lose, and ordered a pair. I like 'em. Cold weather only - removable liner fans look elsewhere - but very well made, and real comfy and warm. Put them to the test snowboarding today, and they passed big time. It wasn't super cold (about 30 with wind), but cold enough with wind to feel a chill in trusty coat and layers. And, of course, durability scores take time, but, jeez, these things are really stitched up well with leather wrapping around all the fingertips, and double leather in strategic spots. Benny seal of approval has been stamped.

Go to Cabelas.com and search for the Pinnacle gloves. You'll have them in a few days with the cheapo shipping.
    Last edited by Benny Profane; 01-10-2005 at 06:59 PM.

Get 'em For 25 Bucks Now!

I was curious about these gloves and took a look at the Cabelas site and they are on sale! Had to buy 'em! http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...results1.jhtml

Thanks for the heads up.

I use a right for work gloves that I got out of lost & found that has outlasted 2 or 3 lefts of other brands.

I gots their "work gloves" and LOVE them.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...rch&hasJS=true
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

fucking rednecks
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

I got 'em too. Skied with them when it was well below zero out and still warm!

Every thing out of The Foremost rules. Fair prices and great service. Benny, between the gloves and the lift puff tech, I'll almost re-invented the sport for ya!

2 days of cold, cold, cold in upsate NY, and my fingers are happy. These things rule. Give a day or two for them to form to your hand, and dry well after use if you need them tomorrow.

Foggy,

Nice call dude. Replaced my taped, busted seamm, 4 year old Marmot Ultimates with what has to be the best replacements I have seen. Super stoked on the price as well. Nice rec!
    He who has the most fun wins!

Cool beans. The palm just tore off of my old gloves...

damn, pinnacle gloves now 24.95

'work gloves' also 24.95

$5 Off(Almost Pays for Shipping!)

"this thread is an odd combo of win and fail." -Danno