Lost and Found: the POV

Alternate title-worlds longest comp run.
    Seeing as how you have to finish with all your equipment, I thought I'd try and finish my qualifying run today at the Kirkwood.
    may be still converting, but i got to head to work.

It took me a min to figure out what you were doing.....

Incredible that you found it!

Did it still work?

Haha thats awesome. Would love to see some detailed pics of the camera and how it held up after all this time. Obviously the memory card was still working but what about the camera. Did it fill up with 'snow footage' before eventually running out of battery (or memory card space).

Quote Originally Posted by unpossible View Post
    Haha thats awesome. Would love to see some detailed pics of the camera and how it held up after all this time. Obviously the memory card was still working but what about the camera. Did it fill up with 'snow footage' before eventually running out of battery (or memory card space).
    It's kind of weird. The clip that the footage came off of had 1:15 minutes of video, 1:14 of which was the blue stuff. Then there were 2 more clips of blue space. I'm guessing it ran out of space before the battery died, but then tried to film more?
    I just tried it, and it works. Either the sound part broke or it somehow got into silent mode.
    Regarding how it looks. Basically, you can't tell. There was some condensation inside the lens cover, but that was mostly gone by the time I got home. There is a little rust on the lens cover screw, but that's it.
    Now I can go all 3-D and stuff.

No fucking way... guess you should send it to me so i can show you how good I have it. Maybe now you will find my radio... You should work the company with a testimonial about durability in the face of stupidity. If only I had gotten some footage of the epic tommahawk that put it there they would have a great commercial.

Nice find!!!! Last summer I hiked up into the Drain to find my lost ski, lost in feb. in 4 foot dump.....was just sitting waiting for me to come and get it, which was good because I only had 3 runs those boards. Lots of goodies to be had if you go looking.

incidentially, that vid got me thinking of those bros you were on. Looked stiff and stable yet responsive. I know that they are kinda custom. Tell me more about yours as I may pick up a pair after seeing this vid. Congrats on the other camera! I will take that gopro off your hands now

Holy shit, you lucky dog you.....

That is awesome.

Hmmm, should I ski tomorrow or just look for wallets under chair 6

Hahaha man that is cool!
    That fall looked nasty as well. Looked like a proper Faceplant.

Quote Originally Posted by skier666 View Post

That is awesome.

Wallets.... from what I can tell by your TRs you have an expensive caffeine habit.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

That is awesome.

i think the best wallets are made with Saddle leather, brushed in a Cirquelar pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    incidentially, that vid got me thinking of those bros you were on. Looked stiff and stable yet responsive. I know that they are kinda custom. Tell me more about yours as I may pick up a pair after seeing this vid. Congrats on the other camera! I will take that gopro off your hands now
    it's really two pairs of skis. stable and fast when you drive them, or pull back to the soft pintails just a hair and make shorter radius turns. then there's ranges of stiffness which is the custom part as i understand it. and the carbons are light.

man, I can't believe it took you four months to finish that edit

well done!

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Go to the upper lot and look for my poles.

Oh yeah and my piece over by sharks tooth

I found a chewed up iPhone and a Sony camera. I grabbed the memory stick with the intention of creating a TR with whatever was on it, but guess what, I lost it after I found it!

Nice recovery.... of the camera.

I found a chewed up iPhone and a Sony camera. I grabbed the memory stick with the intention of creating a TR with whatever was on it, but guess what, I lost it after I found it!
    please post this in the Found and Lost thread.
    This is the Lost and Found thread.
    Jong!